One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 am

Name: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Black Black Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Abilities: Whoever eats this fruit gets the ability to leave black foot tracks at will. Whoever gets over those foot tracks gets Unlucky and get into a unblockable (Or as i would say. Cant get undamaged away) mayhem. The foot tracks disappears after 30 seconds after the eater left the foot tracks

It can be any form of bad luck. let it be a swarm of bloodthirsty bees, Rolling giant trees, Rock slide or broken floor as long it is okay for the situational area (cant be a broken floor if it doesn't take place inside a house)

However the devil fruit power got a weak point. The eater can still be affected by the black foot tracks and get unlucky if he/she walks over them

Free grabs for anyone who wants it.

Last edited by Mimiu on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 am

How would this work during battle?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:49 am

Basically, differing on the area, they'd activate it and run around, possibly attacking, possibly just running, and anyone who steps on it, gets bad luck, though I guess post time, it'd last maybe 3 posts before disappearing, I'm not sure what the time/post rate is here.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:50 am

Admin-sama, your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:51 am

The luck won't be massive like a rock slide, at first, it'll start off slow like..a banana pill or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:54 am

there isnt one, abilitys that require one are discuraged, also someone could just say that they have really realy extraordinary luck and that steping on it only reduces them to normal, or that they were simply "carefull" about things and did not step on them.... perhaps we should up this one some how
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 am

Huh...I guess in a style with no Storyteller or some kinda DM, its not really as effective as I think it would be.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 am

yes well we have many rules that try to work around it but it is important that things are spelled out clearly, we considered a GM system but that requred admins/mods to be involived in literaly every thread so we decided against it
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:09 am

Fair enough, no one wants to put that much time into every single RP, you'd spend like 5 hours here a day.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 am

I already do most of the time..... adding that to the mix would never allow me to sleep....
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 am

And growing boys need sleep *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 am

I'm sorry I am not around for you guys, I have alot of crap to do. I'm failing in school and I cant be here all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:27 am

I see you atleast once a day, thats more thing I get from most of the forums I no longer RP at.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:35 am

we have come close to no posting but this forum will NOT die, not as long as I am Queen King, Prince? of here....
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 am

Your can be the Ace of Clubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)   Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro Kuro No Mi (Uneaten)
Page 1 of 1