One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Name: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit

Translation: Clone Clone Fruit

Affects: Allows user to Create and disperse Copies of them self up to 3 copies. The user gains all of the experience knowledge and strength of the clone once dispersed but also gets all of the exhaustion. all of the clones act as if the original would act. The copies get all of the items that the original is carrying. The Clones disperse when hit or when original says.

Last edited by wienerdixon on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guy told me to change it.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 pm

this is not Naruto... deal with it, so the clones would not be "shadow clones" they would be normal clones, and the limit would be 3

THIS IS NOT NARUTO.... EXEPT IT!!!! IF YOU WANT A NARUTO RP THEN GO TO ENGI, THIS IS A ONE PIECE RP!!!!!

here is a naruto RP
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm

I changed it to 3 copies and they're just clones not shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:49 pm

yeah, mabie I was to hard on you... that is a good site for Naruto RPing thou, you seem to like Naruto allot, so you should go there! (you know about charactor limitations right?) also how would this work posting wise, would you be givewn a post for each clone, or all together, are the clones seprate beings or one person, if a clone feals pain do all the clones? how is one distroyed? if one is distroyed then what then?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:04 pm

i was thinking that they would each have there own post. they act as the original would but are not controlled action wise by the original they have there own free will. the clones do not feel each others pain only the original gets the exhaustion as if he were the one doing it. only when the clone is dispersed. if the clone is destroyed than nothing happens to the original but he doesn't receive any of the benefits from the power either. The clones have 1/3 of the life as the original so he can take damage just not as much. but has the same attack power as the original. It takes energy to create the clones.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:06 pm

im sory but I wont allow each clone geting there own post they will however each get there own action in one post... does that make sence.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 pm

ya that is understandable. I could do that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 pm

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit   Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro-n Kuro-n Fruit
Page 1 of 1