One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Empty
PostSubject: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem (Bear Bear Fruit: Model Golem)
Capabilities: The fruit allows the target to transform half, or all the way into a golem. A golem meaning a giant monster composed of the materials around it. Though folk-lore has dictated that it can be made from wood or elemental properties, the Golem model can only be composed of minerals (Carbon, Sodium, etc.) It gives the user the ability to take in the properties of the minerals around it, as well as take on the properties of the minerals it absorbs, meaning that if it absorbs the minerals containing magnetic properties, then it can become magnetic. The Full form of the fruit is a colossal Obelisk that stands at 20 feet tall. The full form gives a kind of logia-like state, in that it is composed entirely of free-flowing minerals, and that it can absorb any minerals that come into contact with it. Another thing is, is that since the fruit cannot absorb Organic matter, it itself is not organic either, meaning that even though it can conduct electricity, it is unaffected by the electricity, as it runs straight into the earth. The fruit has a weakness in that it cannot absorb seastone or combustible material, and it can only absorb minerals directly touching it, so if an organic substance is blocking it, it cannot absorb it, and instead, will take the full force directly.
Type: Mythical Zoan
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm

First off, how on earth could a bear be considered remotely related to a golem?

Secondly, because golems do not breathe or anything of the sort, it's more likely that this fruit would probably be a Paramecia or something or that sort.

Thirdly, are all these bonuses accumulatory? For instance, you absorb something magnetic, you've got the equivalent to Kid's fruit, and if you absorb diamond, you've become a mix of Kid and Jozu? Seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Maybe make it so you can only have one property at a time.

Additionally, the definition of 'mineral' is debatable. Does this include weaponry, like swords? Because most weapons are made from an alloy, not a mineral.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm

golems are in no way bears... they are constructs and therefore not creatures, more like a robot than a living being
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:11 pm

what animal would constitute as a Golem? They are big, hulky and tough, sounds like a bear to me.

Now, what about the earth around it. it isn't one mineral. soil is composed of a mixture.

And it breaks things down into their basic minerals before absorbing them, so Steel would then be broken down into iron and such.

It isn't instantaneous though, he needs some time to correctly decompose metal back down to its earthly components.

I guess I can agree to choose one property at a time.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 pm

thats just it, a golem isnt an animal

also, this is not negotiation, no alchemy, no golems
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 pm

As I said, this sounds more like a Paramecia type to me. So, fix it.

If it is an obelisk, does that mean it can't move? Because as far as I know, obelisks have no locomotion abilities whatsoever.

I don't know what you're trying to say about the earth and soil bit.

But iron and carbon aren't minerals, they are elements. Clearly you are mistaking elements for minerals.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:18 pm

what about just earth, no metal?

And by Obelisk I mean a giant structure. Like the Duel Monster card.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 am

Never mind, I'm gonna make a different df
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 am

okay then (you double posted just now by the way)
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 am

Sorry (I mean it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem   Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model Golem
Page 1 of 1