One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED) Empty
PostSubject: Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)   Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Golem Golem Fruit

Capabilities: Grants the eater the power to bring sculptures to life and control them like servants. The easiest sculptures to create are clay, although it is also possible to animate stone and even metal if the user has the necessary resources.

In addition to this, the user also becomes a grand master sculptor, able to easily and quickly carve, chisel, and sculpt materials within a short period of time, usually within minutes or even mere seconds, so long as they have enough material to create what they intend.

Type: Paramecia

Weaknesses:

Once the animated sculptures are defeated, they crumble into powder, becoming useless materials. Such powder can be crushed shrapnel, dust, grains, and so on. Because of this, the user needs to constantly maintain a fresh supply of resources on hand, since they are incapable of renewing the same golem once its been defeated.

The golems may be granted life, but they are mindless constructs who's functionality is mentally linked to the controller. They are incapable of functioning or thinking for themselves, so the user of this fruit must carefully plan their battle strategies to coordinate not only their own fighting situation, but also controlling their minions which can be quite a distraction for one or the other.

Much like the fruit's user, the golems can not swim, as the materials they are created from are not buoyant enough. Although they can remain active underwater, they will sink to the bottom, and unless they have some means of climbing back to the surface or draining the water supply, they will be otherwise useless and considered a waste of a golem.

Last edited by NegaMajora on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)   Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 am

I think I've seen something like this before somewhere...
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)   Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 am

Really? Darn. Its hard keeping track of which fruits have been taken or not. Guess I'll need to rethink my character I was planning then.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)   Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 am

Yeah, I know what you mean...
You can just take the fruit that already exists. I think it enables you to bring objects to life... It seems like a ridiculously fun fruit... It should be somewhere in approved fruits, if you can find it, you can take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)   Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golem Golem Fruit (CANCELED)
Page 1 of 1