One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Empty
PostSubject: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Type: Mythical Zoan

This fruit gives the user the ability to transform into a hulking (9-10ft, 3m) stone golem. This form has considerable strength and durability, while it is lacking in agility, speed, and vision.

It has two transformation points: human form, where the person has a "normal" appearance (though they may be slightly more dense, weight-wise); and full transformation, where the user has grown to a full sized, rocky-skinned golem, whose giant strength would rival Kaashi's or Oimo's. The rocky dermis of the golem is as strong as iron. Ordinary swords barely leave a scratch at it's thickest points, where regular bullets glance off harmlessly. It can withstand flames up to 1,000 degrees Celsius, and freezing temperatures down to 25 Celsius. The skin is not without weaknesses though. For flexibility and movement, there are breaks between the rocky surface (especially at the joints) which are susceptible to piercing attacks. Also, the skin around the eyes and ears limits the sight and vision of the user to a range of about 15 meters.

Last edited by My Boy on Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:23 am

Sorry, neither was approved so I was unsure as to if one needed to be approved to be used.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:40 am

good point, they were rejected because a golem isnt an animal of any kind and is a construct, and therefore isnt a zoan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:08 am

Ah, right you are. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:43 am

We've seen non-living zoans already though, like Sengoku's Buddha statue.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:06 am

right, thats valid, well Ill leave this to you frog, my only request is that you nerf the invulnerability
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:19 am

so how about sword attacks? Is the golem invulnerable to those as well?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:20 am

As Admin said, the invulnerability is suspect. OP characters break stone all the time, even with swords. Likewise, high enough temperatures will eventually affect stone.

Also, the rules here deny mythical zoans their hybrid form.

Also, could you specify what kind of strength the golem has? "Considerable Strength" contains no point of comparison against anything, so it doesn't really mean anything as a description.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm

I know stone is one of the more fragile of substances in the OP world, but I would liken it's strength to that of iron. I didn't want to come across like heat and swords wouldn't affect it, but it would be difficult. Like if stone was imbued with a weak haki.

Thanks for pointing out the hybrid ban. It fits better with this form anyways. As for "considerable strength", I would have to say it comes up just shy of a giant's.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:25 am

"Giant strength" is still really, really vague. Consider how many giants we've seen. Now consider how many of those were actually "normal" giants. So yeah, specify more.

Also, any clarification or edit you make should show up in the original post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I hope that is specific enough. Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem   Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hito-Hito No Mi Model: Golem
Page 1 of 1