One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone

Lone

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 am

Trake had the coveralls on over his clothes by now but had left the mask and gloves to last, then a fishman appeared from practically nowhere and started a fight with the captain that proceeded onto the deck where Antiko could be heard shouting at the fishman.
"Wow, my first experience with a fishman and he ends up stealing stuff."
Trake fell back on to the bed again and finished the last of his gin, listening to the commotion outside.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm

As Alern was going over his plan, he noticed his arms were starting to tremble. This was a sighn that the poison was wearing off. After slowly gaining control of his legs, neck, and tail. Alern had his entire body back under his control. "Well that didnt take to long, but I better watch out for that poison." Alern thought to himself. He then decided the best way to get on Antiko's good side would be to take his advice, and fix the ship. But after inspecting the hole he created, he noticed it would just be easier to make a bigger hole and get some of the supplies behind the bar he left earlier. Smashing Block! Alern used his technique to make a bigger hole in the ship, but one that would be easier to fix. He mostly collected giant pieces of wood on the island, and chopping them to make the right size would take to long. The ship wasnt in danger of sinking, but it would be in horrible sailing condition if it wasnt fixed. "Damn, I hope no one was able to hear the ship breaking." he wondered. Soon, Alern blasted out of the water with his fishman speed and landed not to far away from the bar, and decided to sprint towards the wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 pm

As Antiko turned back to his new crew mates he smiled and snatched the Gin from each of them, calling out, "If we're going to be dancing drinking won't help you, it'll impair your motor skills." Antiko then threw the drinks over board into the sea and turned back saying. "Drinking is for after a job well done. Now get suited up in coveralls and gas masks and meet me on deck in 5 minutes so we can go over a dance." Antiko then turned and walked out on to deck.

He looked into the water to see the fishman had gone, good thought if he wants to live he best not show his face around here again. Antiko then felt the ship shake as he felt vibrations from the lower deck ripple upwards. e knew this had to be that bloody fishman and looked over the edges for the fishman. When he saw him resurface from the water and run from the ship he wasn't too impressed. "You swine." he muttered before taking aim at Alern using his Finger Poison technique again, only this time instead of using scorpion paralysing venom he used his Time To Fall poison aimed at Alern.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Alern manages to get behind the bar and find his supplies for the ship. "That man better forgive me, im fixing that ship for free!" he grumbled to himself. Alern through stacked up as much wood as possible onto his shoulders, thinking the faster he dose the job, the faster he will stop being a target to the pirates. After putting enough wood on his shoulder, Alern decided it was about time he set off. Before he did though, Alern noticed he couldn't carry his tools with him. He would be in risk of not having enough wood if he dropped any, but he couldnt do anything if he didnt have his tools. "Damn. I guess the only thing I can do now is ask for that guys help, he gave me these damn cuts anyway. Its the least he could do for me." Right after Alern stepped away from behind the bar, a big goop of something black hit Alern right on. "HEY, WAS THAT YOU, ALL IM DOING IS TRYING TO FIX YOUR DAMN SHIP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 pm

"Then why the hell did you just attack the ship again, I'm assuming your trying to sink us and made the hole bigger." Antiko leapt down from the ship and walked towards the fishman he didn't expect to have another show down so soon but he could see his knives had left cuts on his body and smiled.
"I hoped those cuts from the knives were enough of a warning to stop you from attacking the ship but it seems they weren't. Now your going to wish you had disappeared when I gave you the chance. That goopy black poison that's just hit you will begin to make you feel weak and confused shortly all I have to do is wait for it to take effect then I can kill you slowly and painfully. So if your going to attack me this is your only chance fishman." Antiko stood opposite the fishman awaiting his attack. He didn't fear this man and only looked at him through angry eyes which said nothing more than.
Touch me and die.

Antiko needed a shipwright and this guy seemed to be one but he was also a filthy fishman who'd broken parts of his ship and this he didn't like. Thinking about this fishman as he waited for his attack he thought to himself, I'll give this guy one more chance to fix my ship and be gone, after all he is brave, or dumb either way he had turned up at his ship after injuring him so badly. He figured if this guy was strong enough and proved his usefulness he would let him fix the ship. And maybe even keep the suit, but as for now this was war a fight for Antiko to show this fishman he still didn't know who he was going up against.

Antiko Remuss Ex-circus performer a juggler and current bank robber he was strong from the circus performances and had fantastic accuracy due to the juggling now he was a poison man who only wanted money and brave people to help him attain it. So if this guy was worthy of being a bank robber he would have to prove it in these few moments before the poison took effect and impaired him.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

"I see I dont have much time then." Alern is starting to feel weaker, but if he can still move easily. Alern then rushes behind the bar with the wood still on his shoulders. He throws himself to the ground, landing on his knees and throwing his head towards the toolbox. He opens his mouth and bites down on the box, and uses his second hidden jaw to keep the toolbox shut. As fast as possible, Alern then moves his knee forward, and then lifts his left leg up without using his arms, as they are busy keeping the wood in place. After forcing himself up, he busts through the back wall with his head, and runs out the front door of the bar. His head isnt supposed to be used as a batting ram, but its strong enough to make sure he dosnt faint. After getting out of the bar he rushes to the ship. "I only have a little bit more time" he thought to himself. Soon enough, Alern was at the ship. Without waisting any time he cannons himself into the water with his legs, dropping the toolbox in the water. Now inside the water, Alerns abilities increased, letting him carry the wood with his left arm, and using his right to carry his toolbox. When he's right under the ship Alern can feel himself getting weaker, and his thoughts were getting clouded. "No time to do anything facny." Alern managed to find a plank big enough to cover most of the damage he caused. After nailing in the plank he moved on the the rest of the damage. Shortly after, Alern was able to cover up the ships wound completley. "I did it." he thought to himself. The job wasnt great, but it would due. The ship would be able to sail again, but it would need a good repair before it turns into a hazzard. Soon after Alern was to weak to move his body, and he started to just float around in the ocean below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Seeing the fishman rush and dive into the bar as quickly as he could manage Antiko smirked and didn't move instead he just watched as he disappeared beneath the waters surface. He heard some thudding on the of bottom the ship and realised this guy was fixing his ship.

"Good fishy." smiled Antiko as he entered headed down to the storage compartment at the bottom of the ship he could see some water had leaked in but ignored it as it made him feel a little weak. He walked up to the main deck and looked over the edge where he could see the fishman in the water confused, bloody and weak floating around in the water. He didn't feel sorry about what he had just done instead he laughed and looked down at him and said, "You probably can't understand me or maybe you can I don't know but all I can say is you made the right choice. Well done." Antiko then turned out of the fishman's view and instead of returning he threw down a rope for the fishman to grab hold of and sat outside waiting for his crew to meet him on deck in their uniforms. He also waited for the fishman to climb up and join him, the more the easier this robbery would go.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:20 am

Trake exploded out of the door, making it slam against the joining wall, screaming "Wooooot! Let's rob these guys so hard they won't know what-"
At this point he landed on the deck, his legs turning back to legs.
"Hey Antiko," he looked at the rope and lifted the mask off his face so he could speak clearer. "What you fishing for?" he laughed pointing at the rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 am

"Good to see your eager Trake but not a good idea to shout out loud about robbery, we'll be caught before we know it if we tell people about a robbery."
Antiko then looked over the edge of the ship and simply replied, "I'm fishing for exactly what most people fish for. Fish" Antiko then asked,
"Do you have much experience as a criminal, have you been in many fights, brawls or wars of any sort?" Looking at the youthful Trake he reminded him of himself a little bit, but after hearing his past that would probably change.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 am

I lived in an orphanage for a few years so..Yeah, I have been in a quite a bad war."
Trake laughed.
Then he looked at Antiko seriously, "I can look after myself if that was what you were asking."
He shook away the seriousness and moved closer to the rail and said:
"What kind of fish you after?" with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 am

"Ah sounds like you've lead quite a life then, you remind me of myself a little Trake. I've been robbing banks ever since I was little, started doing it with my parents and then when they were killed I swore vengeance against the man who killed them. He tried killing me but failed, and now I'm planning on robbing banks in memory of them and also training myself to get stronger and take down the man who killed my parents. I'd like to help you train yourself up since I overheard about that robbery Reath made you do and knew he'd try to screw you over, you look like you've got potential, I'd like to train you if you'll let me."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 am

"That's great!" Trake laughed.
He lent back against the rail with his elbows against it. He looked down to see the fishman and laughed even harder.
"Nice fish you have there, Antiko."
Then he looked up and returned to the conversation, "I've learnt how to pick-pocket since coming from the orphanage. My parents never taught me to steal, probably for my own good."
Trake looked at his feet and grew silent for a moment but as the moment passed he grinned and looked up at Antiko, "When do we start training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 am

"Me and you can train when where alone cause I'm sure I can help you become much stronger in one on one training sessions but as for now we're going to learn some dance choreography so when we go to rob the bank we may be viewed as street performers but instead once we are in the bank we will dance around locking the doors then take down the guards and then we can drop the act of dancing, then leave it to me and I will give the orders, but I will also be giving you guys some scripts to learn to perform to the hostages to stop them from getting bored and to settle their minds." Antiko looked at the fishman then back at Trake.

"Then I will block out the windows and paint on them with poison while someone else who I order collects the money then we will walk right out of there taking down anyone who gets in our way."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 am

"Sounds like a good plan. What are we going to be performing with the scripts?" Trake asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 am

"A play, something to keep the hostages from getting angry and retaliating to stop us stealing their money and something cheery to make them almost forget about their worries and problems as happiness and cheer usually make people feel better and the euphoric feeling usually makes people more likely to forget they are being robbed. I worked in a circus so I was bound to pick up some tips from the ringleader, he was a vile crooked man and even greedier than me but a nice man. He gave my family their jobs and thats why I grew up with entertaining in my blood, I was juggler and still can juggle but I prefer robbing banks as to juggling now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:11 am

A Man in dark robes and a metal mask over his face the rest of his head covered by a hood and his hands covered with black leather gloves. under his robes he wore silken clothing and leather shoes. the man was named greg though. greg walked over to the bank robbing captain and said to him " i have heard everything you have said, if you dont want me alerting the guards of what you are really going to do you will fetch me one item from within if you dont me and my crew shall i say will kill you then eat your hearts." the man then handed them a picture with image of casket on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3