One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:48 am

The Cyanide Stream sailed along the water smoothly docking at Jimpingo Island a wealthy Island heavily guarded by Marines due to the enormous wealth of the Island. A man in white coveralls black leather gloves & boots whilst covering his face with a black gas mask, stood at the front of the ship looking out over the island from the ship and smiled. He thought to himself, I'm going to enjoy my stay here.

[Introduction Box]
Antiko "Cyanide" Remuss
Captain Of The Dadaist Bank Robbers
10,000,000 Beli

Antiko ran and grabbed hold of the side of his ship and threw himself down onto the anchor, using his own momentum to push the anchor down Antiko landed on it and sent the anchor crashing down to rest below the waters surface, just before it reached the water he leapt from the anchor and landed at the docks. He stepped out into the open docks and looked from side to side taking in all of the surroundings he liked what he saw, loosely hanging valuables upon almost every person who walked past him. "I'm going to love it here." he muttered to himself before he made his way into the shimmering almost golden town of Jimpingo. As he walked through the streets he couldn't believe how shiny the place was despite the fact that if he wanted to steal the treasures he would have to dismantle a building to do so as the gold was pretty much built in.

Feeling over come with greed Antiko knew this place would have to have a bank and decided he would have to rob it even if it was full of strong Marine, he could handle it. He had the doku doku no mi the devil fruit which grants the user the ability to manipulate poisons he knew just what to do even if he hadn't even entered the bank yet. He knew no one here knew him or what he looked like since he wore his gas mask and his bounty picture was one of himself without the mask. As he walked past a billboard he noticed his calm blue eyes and light brown parted hair on his poster and smirked.

WANTED
Antiko "Cyanide" Remuss
Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Bsymbol10,000,00

Still the same as before he turned and walked away from the poster heading into a run down looking pub called, The Tangerine Talons, it was a weird name but this was a weird place. He entered he saw it had a few rookie pirates in it and smirked to himself. He had never worried about being a room with these guys before and even now he still didn't he simply looked at them and asked the bartender for an empty glass. Antiko was given a weird look by not only the bartender but a few of the rookie pirates too. He removed one of his gloves and laid it on the bar then filled the glass with his No Feeling nerotoxcin venom and lifted his mask then drank some of it.

His venom tasted sour but it didn't bother him and he let it take effect on his body since he seemed to be gaining interest from the rookie pirates he figured removing all feeling from his body was probably a good idea if these guys tried to pick a fight with him, if they asked him to join his crew then he could simply offer them a drink and poison them then find their ship and take all their valuables. But first he thought about it and realised I need to find a crew of thieves like myself. Antiko took a look around and didn't see anyone who caught his eye instead he only saw the eyes of drunkards gazing back at him.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 am

A small two-man rowboat sailed in on a stray wave to come to rest on a few meters from the dock. The teenager aboard jumped once, then shot of the boat with a somersault. He landed on the dock, his legs turning from springs to normal just before landing. He ignored the looks of disgust or awe thrown his way from locals and instead pulled the mooring rope until the rowboat was in arms reach. He tied it up and turned to go. He stopped and listened. He heard something. Then he looked down and realised his stomach was rumbling. He licked his lips and quickly made off to find food. After passing a board of wanted posters and paying his silent respects, he moved on to see a pub. Hunger gnawed at his body and he drifted across to the pub- earning a few shouts from the people he knocked over.

He burst through the door, not even looking at the name, and charged to the bar. He collapsed at the bar with a confused bartender and the half of the pub patrons that weren't passed out staring at him. He looked around the room slowly, giving each drunkard a small salute. The drunkards just turned back to their drinks or passed out on the floor, not paying attention.
"Real pirates..Finally." the boy thought to himself excitedly. He had wanted to see a real pirate ever since he saw a walrus at the age of four. There isn't really a connection between walruses and pirates but it had been his dream and now that he was in the bar with the drunk and drunker-he got a small thrill. He grinned to the bartender,"Your biggest steak and a..." he thought about it."And a beer thanks," he finished. The bartender looked at him and started to get the order ready.

By the time the bartender had the order ready, the teenager had noticed a man further down the bar that caught his interest. He was not at all like the drunks that decorated this pub like a poorly lit tree-he was one that seemed a real real pirate.
The boy slid over after finishing his meal and greeted the man."Hi I'm Trake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Hearing the doors bang open and many other of the rookie pirates grunting as a juvenile boy rushed in and ate a large meal. Antiko didn't bother to look at the boy. He heard someone probably the boy say "Hi I'm Trake." He glanced over his shoulder to see he was greeting one of the rookie pirates, a tall imposing figure with short dirty blonde hair which was spiked up in all directions and looked rather messy.

[Introduction Box]
Reath Boxxes
1st Mate of the Black Cloud Pirates
13,000,000 Beli

Reath was sitting on a stool in between Trake and Antiko at the bar wearing a long white trench coat with the mark of the Storm Pirates on his back. A large black cloud in-between the shoulders with thunder striking down from the cloud half way down each sleeve. Reath was wearing a black tank top under his coat and had faint blonde stubble as well as a very strong looking rectangular chin. He had his rifle which was also incredibly long reaching up from the ground the barrel was resting against his chest. While his legs and feet where covered in black trousers and boots.

Reath was sitting alone drinking a glass of whiskey and had a half empty bottle of Whiskey beside him. He refiled his glass as he downed the drink when he heard a kid introduce himself.
"Hey Kid, you sure seem pretty hungry." said Reath as he turned to look at Trake, "I'm Reath 1st mate of the Black Cloud Pirates."

Antiko heard what Reath had to say and looked at him he knew who he was and shook his head, he knew the Black Cloud Pirates were a small crew but they were also strong allot stronger than most people would think. Antiko let his eyes search the crowd in the pub for any other Black Cloud Pirates. He saw no one else and returned to his drink and continued listening in to what the two were saying.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:42 am

Trake looked at the man past Reath then back at Reath. "Yeah I'm hungry...I've been sailing for three days without port."
Trake scooped the last remains of his meal into his mouth and turned back.
"I'm looking for a crew to join..You looking for a new member?"
[Introduction Box]
Trake Ruggo
Solo pirate
265 Beli

Trake grinned and waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 am

Reath saw Trake look past him and at the man sat further down the bar, he then turned to face him keeping his gun in-between his legs and in easy reaching distance. "Its nice to meet you Trake you seem like a cheerful little guy. and its good to hear your looking for a crew, I'm sure my captain would love to have you aboard our crew." Reath turned on his seat and waved to a man sitting in the shadows.

The man in the shadows leant to one side and whispered into the ear of a smaller person. The smaller person stood up and walked over to Reath. Awaiting the smaller man Reath pushed the bottle of Whiskey over to Trake and smiled, "Help yourself Trake." Reath then looked back at the smaller man who was standing before him sent from the Captain of the Black Cloud Pirates.

[Introduction Box]
Nico Nice
Black Cloud Captain's Voice
18,000,000 Beli

Nico was a small man with no hair upon his head and an egg shaped head, pale skin and a six pack on full display the look on his face was always one which could only be described as ugh. wearing a dark purple jacket with sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black 3 quarter length pants and white bandages around his fists. He even had the Black Cloud tattoo on his right forearm which was being displayed for everyone to see.

Reath leaned over to Nico who whispered something in his ear, Reath sat back and smiled then nodded to the figure in the shadows. Nico sighed feeling like his life had no meaning before returning to the captain in the corner and sitting down beside him and returning to his drink.

Reath turned to Trake again and said, "I've just had word for the captain, the man in the corner, he says you look like a kid whose eager for some action, but he doesn't know if your worth recruiting since he hasn't seen any of your skills yet he wants to give you a task first." Reath looked around making sure there were no Marines around, then leant into closer to Trake to stop others from hearing. "The Captain would like you to steal something for him from the Grand Jimpingo Museum."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 am

Jinsoku was on this island for a good week recovering from a little fight he got into with some marines. He was getting ready to get off the island but he needed a boat. Jin decided to eat something before he would go steal a boat.
Jin was walking down the road to his favourite bar The Tangerine Talons! He saw a bilboard with some wanted posters. ''Antiko ''Cyanide'' Remuss... A captain maybe il get his ship.'' Jin was standing right before the entrance.''Smoke Shot!'' Jinsoku shot the bullet thru the door so that the room was full of smoke.''Get ready for the amazing performance of Jin!'' Jinsoku sneaked to a table in the middle of the room and started dancing. The dance was a combination of a strange techno dance and break dancing. When Jin was done he jumped twoards the bar and ordered a big glass of dry Gin. The smoke was still clearing out and it looked like most of the people were used to him doing that. Some of them even claped when the others threw some insults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 am

Seeng a smoke bomb go off followed by a man dancing his way to the bar Antiko saw this guy and couldn't help but smile, he looked like just the kinda guy he'd like to have aboard his crew. His dancing could use a little bit of work though since some of the moves were sloppy but this was nothing he couldn't handle. Antiko stepped over to the man who happily danced and stood beside him as he ordered a big glass of Gin.

"That was quite an impressive entrance you made there, some of your move seemed a little sloppy but other than that pretty good. Bartender I'll pay for this man's Gin." Antiko removed some Beli he had from previous robberies and placed it on the bar. "I'm Antiko Remuss and its nice to meet you, you may not recognise me wearing this mask as the picture is of my face but, I can a sure you its me. I have a question for you, how do you feel about dancing and robbing at the same time?"

Antiko left his glass on the bar and decided he would fill it up with some Gin from this guys glass. Antiko the looked across at Trake and Reath trying to listen in to their conversation as well as this man who'd just entered.

Reath ignored the smoke and dancing guy who'd entered as he'd seen it on a couple of occasions since the guy seemed to do it at least 3 times a week the 1st time it was impressive now it had just become a bit of nuisance. He then looked at Trake and hoped he would agree to stealing something for the Black Cloud Pirates as they could use new recruits and powerful ones too.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:29 pm

''I love a big entrance haha I think I desrve them!'' Jin laughed and drank the whole glass. ''Thanks for paying... Now I really need to stop spending money on alcohole...'' Jinsoku ordered another glass of gin an threw the money on the table.''Ahh Antiko why is that familiar.... Oh yes the posters good to see another friend causing trouble to the marines! Anyways Im Jinsoku Raikou but all my friends call me Jin! I have a 15 milion beli bounty on my head and for some reason my nickname on the poster is swift shoot... I really dont know why!'' Jinsoku had a big sniper rifle and a shotgun on his back. There were also 2 guns attached to his belt.... '' Wow robbing and dancing?!?! You'r a some kind of a revolutionary id love to join you!'' Jinsoku was happy that he found a way off of this marine infested island. Jin will probably just leave one night when they are sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Antiko listened to Jin's reply and poured some Gin into his own glass then said, "Yea I'm Antiko, but if you don't mind I don't want to spread my identify around here since I'm already planning something. I'd rather these people know who I am afterwards. Its part of the reason I wear this mask, also its cause they gave me the name cyanide for a reason." Antiko raised his mask only enough to reveal his mouth and drank some Gin then breathed out towards Jin. "I'm a poison man, but lets just keep that between you and me, I haven't seen your bounty around the place but then again I haven't really been looking out for it either and I'm guessing your a pretty good sniper and gun slinger, I could use one of them on my crew. As you probably know from my bounty and the question I just asked you, I'm a bank robber but I'm not a traditional bank robber. I kinda like a gentle man bank robber, I prefer to entertain the hostages while we take their money, I find that if you anger the hostages they will be more likely to attack if you treat them right, entertain them and don't treat them like their stupid if anything they will accept what is going on and even begin to enjoy themselves. I think you'd make a great addition to the crew but before we go anywhere to talk more about this, and plan out the robbery first things first. I'm keeping an eye on something and can't leave just yet."

A man sat behind Antiko who was drinking tequila placed a hand on Antiko's shoulder and said, "Excuse me Mr Remuss, but may I ask why your listening in on Reath Boxxes conversation?" Antiko turned around to see a man with ginger/golden hair in like a mane surrounding his angry face. The man was wearing a black and white stripped shirt with a blue jacket over the top and dark green pants, he also had the Black Cloud tattoo on his calf which was showing.

"Well is there a reason for it?!" the man asked again, shit Antiko thought, this pub is practically filled with Black Cloud Pirates.

[Introduction Box]
Ingo "Roar" Morra
Black Cloud Beast Tamer
11,000,000 Beli

Antiko didn't recognise this man but knew enough if he was a Black Cloud Pirate, "No sorry there is no reason other than I'm nosey. I hope you can forgive me good sir." As Antiko replied he used his as Finger Poison technique to shot a little poison in the man's drink. Ingo drank some of his tequila still holding Antiko's shoulder as he was ready to take him out side and beat him senseless for listening in on private matters. Ingo hadn't seen Antiko slip the poison in and as soon as he tried pulling Antiko from the stool he began to break out in sweat and shiver. The grip on his shoulder became tighter until Ingo fell to the floor clutching his stomach.

Antiko faced Jin and whispered, "One of the reasons why you shouldn't mess with a poison man. Come on lets go find a table over their." Antiko pointed to a table near Trake and Reath but not too close to the Captan of the Black Cloud Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Trake watched as the dancing stranger entered with interest.He turned to look at Reath while the stranger ordered a gin."You know what mister Reath?I can't believe you think I would try steal that.The museum is nothing compared to that bank and if you ask me,much more worth my time." Trake grinned,hoping his words would have the desired effect.Suddenly a rather odd man fell to the floor near Reath and the masked man walked off to a table close by with the gun-baring stranger on his heels.Trake waited,taking a swig of the whiskey and waiting for Reath's reaction to both his reply and the man on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Reath noded and replied, "Fine with me but whose going to want a kid like you to help them rob banks when you won't even prove you can steal a simple item from a museum, if you ain't going to prove you can do a simple task then whose gonna believe you?" Ingo was still on the floor shaking and clutching his stomach he didn't know what was wrong but something was and thats all he knew. Ingo got to his feet and rushed out of the Tangerine Talons as quickly as he could manage whilst Reath awaited Trake's reply looking at him he figured if this kid refused the offer then that was his decision.

Antiko saw a kid look his way and rolled his eyes he heard this kid mention he was looking for someone to rob a bank with him and even though it was what he was planning didn't think the kid had any experience in robberies and began choreographing a dance routine for himself and Jin to learn and perform as they entered, locked and robbed the national bank of Jimpingo. This place was bound to be a big pay off and looked forward to counting the money and locking it safely away, obviously splitting it fairly but still getting away with a large amount of money, then it would most likely be time to get out of here as quickly as possible since that's what good robbers did, they didn't hang around they vanished.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 am

Trake opened his mouth to answer but saw the man with the mask roll his eyes in the periphery of his vision. Why was the man's actions affecting him? Trake didn't ponder that but went on.
"Fine I'll do it. If I have to do a small thing like that to get someone's attention, I'll do what I gotta!"
Trake stood without waiting for a reply, ran out of the pub and ran down the street. The pub settled but after a few minutes Trake went running past the pub door in the opposite direction shouting "Wrong way." From then on he ran to the the illustrious Museum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 am

Reath saw the kid's enthusiasm and saw him run off, he tried grabbing him before he ran off but was too fast. When he saw him disappear of one direction he shook his head laughing realising the kid had ran the wrong way. He stood up grabbing his rifle and walked to the door of the pub and loaded his rifle with a net bullet and took aim, he was 1st mate of the Black Clouds for a reason, and that was his marksmanship was exceptional and it was rare for him to miss his target. Reath fired a net which spread at Trake hoping to catch him so he could stop him and tell him what it was they wanted him to steal as the kid seemed so excited about doing something he didn't care what he was stealing.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 am

Trake kept running.
Then.
Bam.
A net covered his body and he was on the floor. A few people stared as they walked past his body writhing in the net. All Trake could do was wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 am

Reath walked over to Trake and crouched down beside him and smirked, "Your eager Trake I like to see that in a person its a good feature, but it would help if you knew what it was you were looking for." Reath reached into his jacket and pulled out a piece of paper which he unfolded then handed over to Trake. "This is what we want you to steal for us, and be very careful with it as it will lead us to more treasure and if you perform good enough then you can join us on the search for it." Trake removed the net then sent Trake on his way.

Antiko saw Reath get up and exit the pub after Trake then heard a gunshot, "Wait here Jin I have something to attend to. But while your here could you think up a dance routine for you and me or you can head to my ship and make yourself at home, its the ship with Cyanide Stream written along the side of it."

Antiko walked outside the pub and looked at Reath approach Trake, he knew these guys weren't trustworthy and decided he would have to help Trake as these guys only wanted to use him. Antiko jumped into a handstand and pushed off from the ground launching himself up to the top of the door frame then climbed up on top of the roof and ran along the roof tops towards the museum. Antiko didn't think there was anything special about this kid but he didn't like seeing people taken advantage of and decided it would probably be handy if he gave him a helping hand as the Black Clouds certainly weren't going to.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 am

Trake took the paper and looked at it. A golden musket was detailed on it in colour with dimensions specified. Trake stuffed the paper into a pocket of his shorts and and ran into an alley. Soon he had vaulted onto the roof of a building and was making quick time over the roofs to the Museum. The closed double doors of the museum. He vaulted down towards them. Guards stood at the doors on each side.
"Only one way in,"he said to himself.

He dusted himself off and looked back at the broken window. It was three floors up but one of the guards might have heard his entrance. Time to move. Just as a predicted a guard appeared at the top of the stairs where Trake had once been. Trake landed on the floor below and bounced behind cover. Three guards surrounded his prize and now they were on the alert as the guard above had discovered the broken window and had voiced his thoughts through a loud shout. Now he had to play it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

Sitting away from the pirates was old Ulysses. Drinking the liquor he had bought ever so calmly. He was listening to all of the commotion that was happening in of the pub, but didn't really do anything to stop it. It's not like he could do anything to stop it. If some idiots were going to rob a museum, they could do it until the marines show up to take their butts down to jail. It takes some skill and work to pull off a heist like that without alerting the guards, but there was a much simpler way to pull it off: Walk in, shoot anyone in the way, take the stuff and get out.

Then he saw a man run out and a net go after him. Ulysses felt like helping, but he knew he had to be discreet about it until the time comes to strike. He finished up the last of his alcohol and walked out and began to keep an eye on the netted man along with his 'friend' while keeping enough distance to keep suspicion on him low. But he was a second too late because the man in the net was freed and bounded off into an alley, most likely heading for the museum. The kid's eagerness blinded him from carefully looking into Reath's true intentions of using him as a scapegoat, but there wasn't any way of catching up to the kid. Even if Ulysses caught up with him, he doubted that the kid would even listen to him. He walked up to Reath and asked him, "I'm guessing that kid you're using is just a pawn in your little pyramid scheme, am I right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:53 am

Antiko saw Trake enter and realised he would probably have to enter to help him out too. As he got closer to the museum he saw that the Marines there were'n't the only Marines. As he looked down the street which lead to the museum he saw that 30 more Marines were running that way. 3 cannons were put on the road aiming at the museum with 9 men then manning and loading each cannon the other 21 rushed into the museum. Antiko knew this would cause trouble and that he could offer a helping hand.

"HEY!" Shouted Antiko knowing this would draw their attention and hoping it would the Marines looked up at him and took no notice of him and turned back towards their current objective. "YOU GUYS WANT ANTIKO REMUSS DON'T YOU!?" Antiko ripped his mask from his face and held his gas mask away from his face his hair hung just above his eyes and he had grown a little stubble since his poster he looked older than he did in the picture and looked down at the Marines who took aim and began firing toward him. Antiko opened his mouth and used his Poison Cloud technique. Seeing the Marines below beginning to cough he smirked knowing these guys would be weakened soon enough. He placed his mask back on and jumped down through the smoke and fired large globs of poison into each cannon making them unusable. Seeing these Marines trying to take aim Antiko back flipped behind the cannons and flcked his gloves off so he could use his Finger Poison he fired scorpion venom at the Marines either side of him then at a few of the Marine in front of him. Antiko knew the venom would take a little while to take effect (1 post) and smirked once they were taken down he shoudl easily be able to get into the museum and offer the kid a helping hand.

Reath turned to see an old man speaking to him, "What's it to you, you old fart?" Reath recognised the man from the pub but didn't care about him, he knew nothing about him and didn't care to find anything about him either.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 am

''Ok Antik...'' Antiko was allready gone so he decided to get to the ship. Before he went he ordered a month time supply of dry gin. He was at the docks looking for the ship.''There it is! Cyanide Stream what a lovely ship....'' Jinsoku climbed on the ship and he took a sit on the floor.''Hmmm now what to do...'' Jin looked at his bag and looked away. He looked at it aggain and the looked away.''Should I? Yes yes I should'' He was planing to put the gin in his room but what the heck.''Bottoms up!''
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 am

"I'm assuming you are just sacrificing the pawn you recruited earlier to feed your greediness. You weren't ever going to let him join, you were just going to let him take the fall for you while you live in luxury. I could be wrong, so you'll need to fill in what's missing." Ulysses did what he could to unravel Reath's scheme, but what was more important was helping the kid who was certainly going to end up dying or landing in jail when he tries to jump for the gold. Ulysses looked at Reath with anger for a second but reverted back into a rather neutral expression that normally would be used in poker. "If you're so brilliant yourself, why not just do it yourself then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:16 am

Reath turned hearing this old guy had figured out roughly what was going on, he looked the old man in the eye and replied, "Ok so you figured out our plans to get some young enthusiastic kid to steal something for us then use it to lead us to a great treasure, you can call us weak and pathetic all you want but in truth we're doing because we know that if we were going to take the item well bad news travels fast and news of us breaking in would certainly travel fast. SO I figured it would be a better idea to get some kid to do it instead of bringing a small army here to try and take us down." Reath was angry at this guy's curiosity and continued, "Now if you don't mind f**king off. I've got stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

"Interesting, interesting. Well, thanks for the info. I'm off to go tip off the marines now." Ulysses wasn't actually going to alert the marines because that would insure the death of the kid in the museum and that would make things harder to stop. Doing that would be like trying to stop a derailed train. Instead, he was heading off to the museum to stop this madness before it gets too out of hand. He reached the museum and climbed up the side to reach the roof, where he instantly found out that the kid was much farther ahead than he had assumed. He jumped in and landed on a guard who was there when the kid had made his first entrance. The impact knocked the guard out and left Ulysses with no witnesses of this break in. All he had to do was look for the vault, cause that's where most robbers would head.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 am

Trake paused. The first guard stood afore him but did not see the boy as he was crouching behind a stand holding a replica of a merchant cutter with tri sails. The guard tensed. Trake realised he could hear gun fire coming from outside and obviously the guard could as well. Footsteps echoed up the stairs the man by the window, which was now quite far away, called up to them to confirm that their was a broken window. Marines started pouring up the carpeted stairs into the Museum's rare artifacts room. The musket stood a few meters away surrounded by guards. When Trake saw the musket he suddenly zoned out for there was an exact miniature replica of that musket hanging around his neck. His was silver but that didn't matter. His thoughts were broken by the shouts of marines as they started to comb the room. He dived for a nearby display case using his springs to throw himself further. He was now so close to the musket he could smell it, but he wanted to read the information about it as well. He tried to crawl up to the pedestal to read the plaque. A pair of legs blocked his way. He looked up to a young marine's grinning face.
The marine dragged Trake to his feet with ease.
"I got the little bugger," he laughed.
The marines laughed and threw things like,"They get younger and younger" at him.
"How'd you get all the way through that window," asked a solemn older character who seemed more concerned that a boy had jumped through a three story window than that the thief was under the age of 18.
Trake laughed then said,"Like this."
His fist flew into the marine who held him. He dropped Trake and the boy bounced over him and onto the musket pedestal. He grabbed the heavy musket and dropped to the other side. He was about to bound away fro the hail of bullets and shouts but instead took a quick peek over the pedestal to view the plaque. All it said was in bold letters-
Who Dares Wins
Trake laughed and bounded away from the bullets.
He landed in the stairs just in time to take a bullet in the arm. He almost dropped the musket but carried on down in a half hobble half bounce fashion. He managed to evade more harm before a shot ripped past his stomach, leaving a large gash. He choked and hobbled out of the double doors clutching his bleeding stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:50 am

Seeing the Marines outside the museum fall to floor feeling weak and helpless Antiko smiled as he saw that he had easily taken care of these Marines outside the museum. He turned to see the boy exiting the museum holding the golden musket and knew that Reath had to be around here somewhere. Antiko looked back towards the street leading away from the museum to see more Marines heading his way. Antiko couldn't weaken them quick enough with his poisons and since he was in plain view he couldn't exactly run and hide either. His Poison Cloud was no longer in effect and instead of attacking as the Marines aimed their guns he raised his hands. There were what seemed to be 40 Marines 10 on the roof tops on the right side 10 on the left and 20 standing in front of Antiko.

Reath was sitting on the roof top near the museum and looked down to see Trake exiting the museum. He smiled to himself and said, "Perfect." Reath hung down from the roof top and extended his rifle down to Trake barrel first then called out, "Grab my gun and I'll hoist you up here. We need to make a quick exit as there are Marines heading this way.

Antiko heard Reath shout and couldn't do anything about it, this angered him so as he waited for the Marines to cuff him he expelled more of his Poison Cloud He would have to wait for it to take effect but knew that shouldn't be too long before these Marines were as weak as the ones behind him.

Reath smiled at Trake then looked at the Marines as they approached Antiko with sea prism cuff. "Unlucky pal." muttered Reath as he saw the man in white coveralls and a gas mask get put on the floor and cuffed with his hands behind his back. Antiko didn't mind being cuffed as he knew shortly he would once again be free. As his Poison Cloud expanded it would cause not only the Marines close to Antiko to be effected but also the ones on the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 am

Trake grabbed the barrel with his good arm but dropped back down when he saw the masked man getting confronted by marines.
"We have to help that guy, he basically saved me from being ambushed!"
He stuffed the musket into his pants and grabbed a flintlock out of one of the unconscious marine's hands. He fired into the air and screamed:
"Hey, look what I got-I got your musket!"
By the end of the shout he was drawling from blood loss.
He didn't wait for Reath and stumbled down to meet the marines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next