One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 am

Reath saw Trake rush off to help Antiko and grunted angrily, he never had any intention of helping the kid he just wanted the bloody musket. Reath climbed back up onto the roof top and took aim at Trake once again, only this time with no net instead with a bullet.. Reath took aim at Trake's torso and fired a barrage of 18 bullets all in quick succession.

Antiko felt his body forced to the ground when he heard foot steps behind him and a body fall to the floor followed by another and another then some louder crashes as he stood up he saw that the Marines around him had all fallen to the floor from the Poison Cloud he'd released. They weren't dead but they were weak, Antiko stood up and manoeuvred his hands in front of himself. Antiko then heard another round of gun shots and ignored them as he looked for the keys to his cuffs.

Finding the keys he unlocked the cuffs and smirked looking down at the Marines on the floor feeling weak he stamped on one of their heads when he tried reached up to grab his ankle and Antiko then turned to see the young boy from the bar who'd entered the museum he looked a little beaten up and then thought about it carefully and remembered, oh shit, this boy is going to feel a hell of allot weaker now.

Reath saw the Marines collapse and couldn't believe what was going on and leapt down to the ground from the roof top. He could smell something in the air and didn't like it one bit, pulling on a small make shift mask Reath walked into the danger area near to Antiko.

Antiko saw Reath approach him and stood his ground before looking at Trake then back at Reath. Reath ran forward trying to grab the golden musket and Antiko awaited the boys reaction whilst he removed his right glove.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:15 am

Trake stumbled backwards. A new bullet had found a resting place in his thigh.
Now he was slurring.
"What are you doing?!"
He dragged the musket from his pants and tried to hit Reath with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am

Reath grabbed the musket from Trake as he tried hitting him with it and snatched it from his hands. "Thank you kid. I'll be seeing you around. Reath turned to leave when a glob of poison impacted upon his neck. Reath turned to see Antiko pointing a finger at him.

"If I were you I wouldn't even try taking that." said Antiko as he fired 3 more globs of scorpion venom at Reath.

Reath ducked then pirouetted avoiding the 3 shots then landed with his gun aiming at Antiko and fired 3 shots at him. Antiko threw himself onto his arms and pushed off from the ground towards Reath avoiding the bullets and flying towards Reath feet first. Reath ducked again and spun around to hit Antiko in the back of the head with the butt of his rifle. Antik felt a blow to his head and fell to the floor in pain. Reath then took aim at Antiko's head.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am

As Ulysses was about to take his first step, someone bounded out in front of him and startled Ulysses a bit. He didn't know whether to agree with his declaration, but Ulysses was pretty sure that he was the pawn Reath was using. He grabbed the man by the arm and said, "Don't exert yourself too much or you're going to succumb to that gash in your torso." Then Ulysses asw Reath aim at Trake and fire probably more than a dozen rounds. Quickly, he pushed himself and the kid out of the way of the bullets. Ulysses felt a sharp pain in his right arm, and quickly found out one of the bullets took some of his right arm off. It was like a deep scratch, but he just pushed the feeling off and tried to get on with this predicament. He looked up and saw that Reath was trying to take what looked like a gold musket. Ulysses got and dusted himself off before seeing that Reath was about to execute someone. "This is going to be one hell of a day."

Last edited by CleverName on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:28 am

Trake fell to the floor when Reath took the musket. An old man grabbed his arm as he fell but he foolishly shrugged it off.When he saw Reath was about to shoot the masked hero, however, Trake shot his legs out at high speed towards Reath using the technique, Spring Board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:36 am

Reath's body was hardening so when Trake's kick sprung towards him he didn't move an inch or even scream instead he just remained still as if it hadn't effected him.

Antiko turned to see Reath smiling at the other end of his rifle and could see an old man on the floor bleeding with Trake also bleeding badly. Antiko didn't think it would all end like this and hoped his poison had done its job by now, he waited for the bullet which would end it all to lodge itself in his cranium but instead he saw Reath's face turn to one of panic as he stood still, frozen....paralysed.

Antiko stood up and smirked at Reath, his poison had taken effect and the Marine were getting back up. Antiko flicked Reath's nose then rushed over to the bleeding old man and young kid as the kid seemed woozy he hoisted himself up over his shoulder then said, "Guys I'm taking you both to my ship its safe there and you two can hopefully get some treatment there too, I can help you guys, at least I'm hoping so." Antiko then grabbed the old man and hoisted him up over his other shoulder, the old man felt heavy but due to all his years in the circus juggling he had juggled heavier things and could easily carry the both of them.

Antiko dashed past the Marines towards the Cyanide Stream where hopefully he would find Jin.

Reath being paralysed surrounded by Marines who were recovering felt worried as the Marines got to their feet they saw Antiko run off but were wtill to weak to give chase and instead bumbled over to Reath when one of them noticed who he was Reath tried moving with all of his strength but couldn't. The Marines placed some cuffs on him and dragged his paralysed body away.

[One Black Cloud Pirate down]
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 am

Jinsoku was on the ship sleeping. All the gin knocked him out. The bag that was once full is now half empty. Bottles were everywhere around the deck.
Jinsoku was sleeping on the edge of the ship. He heard the guys running twoards him and he woke up. When he woke up he fell of the edge 2 cm far from the water. He hit the conrete and jumped up on his feet.''Good to se you An... Brought some company?'' Jinsoku found a bottle in his pocket and drank the whole bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 am

Antiko looked at Jin who fell to the floor and noded when he asked about company, "Yea these two need some treatment, this poor kid has been shot and betrayed and this old guy.....well I don't know anything about him other than he's old and got some wounds." Antiko climbed aboard his ship and placed both Trake and the old man down on some beds aboard the ship.

"Right Jin, do you know anything about removing bullets?" asked Antiko as he stood on the edge of the ship ready to rush off and find a doctor despite being known as the notorious bank robber Antiko Remuss.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 am

Ulysses was hoisted over a man's shoulder and was being taken to his ship, if he had heard correctly. Anything was better than staying here or going to jail. There wasn't anything wrong with being carried, but Ulysses had fully functional legs that are capable of walking. He felt the sting of the bullet wound fade a tiny bit but not enough for the feeling to dissipate. "So what's going to happen after you me and kiddy over on your other shoulder leave the ship? It's not like I'm worth your time, after all, I am just a simple old man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 am

Antiko looked at the old man who seemed to be awake and fine, and replied, "I figured you needed saving since there were Marines around us and after my poison attack they were getting better plus you have bullet wounds and I wasn't going to leave you to die of blood loss as for the kid I wanted to save him from being set up by the bastard who shot him. You guys are free to leave whenever you feel though, but if you guys don't wan tot leave then I might just have an idea for something you could help me with and it could be very financially good for you to."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 am

''I shoot bullets not um... Pull them out of flesh and I think I should be sober for doing that...'' Jinsoku took a bottle and almost started drinking.''Wait a minute... We could.. disinfect it!!'' Jinsoku was so proud of himself that his smile almost reached his eyes. ''Let me do it!'' Jinsoku took the gin and spilled it all over Trakes wound.''I think you should do it...'' Jinsoku gave the bottle to Antiko.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 am

Trake awoke and writhed on the bed violently.
He screamed something that sounded like "What the hell are you doing?!" but he was cursing so much that that the words would have been lost.
After the pain subsided and the bottle empty, he looked up to see a suited man with with brown hair holding the empty bottle. He saw the masked savior, and the old man that had tried to help him earlier was on another bed.
He remembered the recent happenings and remembered the bullet wounds. He sat up and screamed in pain.
After he had settled down again-he started to speak slowly:
"So I understand that you were disinfecting me but please but,"
Then he turned to the man with the bottle and his voice rose to a yell
"-don't wake me up like that again!"
With that he grabbed another gin bottle and started to down it to dispel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 am

Ulysses smelled the scent of the gin as soon as Jinsoku started to drink it. He tried to ignore it but immediately took a bottle and drank half of the bottle rather quickly. "Well, it isn't much of a serious bullet wound but more of a deep scratch on my arm. And it depends where you're going with this 'financially good' offer." He took another swig of gin and began to swish it around his mouth. Ulysses had to be careful with the liquor because he might end up doing something he'll regret once he's sober, like accept a bad offer. Most of his intellect will wash away with the liquor anyway, but he couldn't stop drinking! It was like delicious poison to him, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Antiko looked around at the people and realised they all liked their gin he was happy to see them all enjoying themselves and put his bottle of gin down then announced.
"I have an offer for all of you which will be financially benefiting to all of you including me. You may not know this except for you Jin, but I am Antiko Remuss the bank robber." Antiko removed his gas mask to reveal his face. "I am a poison man which is why I wear this mask, I don't want to harm anyone who doesn't deserve it. But I would like to offer you guys the chance to join me robbing the bank on this island. Since Jimpingo is a very wealthy Island I figured it would be a pretty good amount of Beli for us to get get our hands on but if you choose to agree to this then I will have to ask you to stop drinking right now as we will have to come up with choreography. Yes I said choreography as in dancing cause my technique of bank robbing is a different. I like to dance our way in like street performers then lock the doors and take out the guards. Once we have the bank under control we then ask people politely to get on the floor and instead of treating them like shit 2 of us can go and fill the bags of money whilst the others cover the windows so Marines can't see in and perform for the hostages as I have learnt that hostages will be more likely to attack if they are treated like crap but if you treat them nice and entertain them they will forget about their problems." Antiko looked at them all and then at Trake's wounds.

"So now that I have spilled my plans to you all I would like to know who would be up for it? Would you Ulysses "The Wise Drunk" as they call you, yea that's right I know who you are, I saw your bounty poster in town." Antiko then turned to look at Trake.
"As for you, I have no idea who you are kid, so I'm guessing your not really much of a criminal or that this is your first act of crime."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 pm

"Hey!" Trake took Antiko's lack of knowledge about the boy as an insult but laughed it off.
"Yeah,that there was my first heist...I would be willing to join you, but now that we just stirred up a hornet's nest of marines-shouldn't we get disguises or something. We can't just waltz around town as wanted men."
Trake fell back onto his bed and lay there listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm

"I like your thinking Trake which is why I have uniforms for all of those who wish to join." Antiko opened a cupboard and pulled out 6 white coveralls which we're all folded perfectly and he laid them down on the bed then reached into another cupboard and brought out 3 boxes and threw one to Jin, Ulysses and Trake.

"If you choose to join you will be wearing these not only to conceal your identity but also to protect you from my attacks as I am a poison man I can't have my crew getting harmed by me. Jin will train you both with firearms which I am still yet to pick up and we will use them to threaten any Marines who get close but that is all they will be used for. If we are seen as armed we will be seen as more of a treat if we are seen unarmed despite our strength they will see us as weak and attack us with a greater force than if we were armed as they would be more worried about loosing so many people."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Trake looked in the box.
A gas mask.
He picked up the suit.
"Wow, in my colour as well," he laughed.
Jokes were not his stronger suit.
Trake looked up at Antiko."If I may add, it's quite obvious I have-"
He paused.
"-unique agility," he laughed at another of his lame jokes."I've eaten the cursed fruit. It is apparently the bane bane no mi which as far as I know-grants the user use of their legs as high powered springs...But I'm still learning about its uses. I'm just telling you in case it is needed for the heist."
Trake pulled the coveralls over and started to put them on over his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Then suddenly there are some loud footsteps on the ships deck. Coming out of a different room on the ship was a large 7,10" fishman. He was wearing the same style suit Antiko was giving out.
After looking at Antiko and his new crewmates he realised the ship wasnt abandoned. Alern came on the ship to harvest whatever material he could find, but when he seen a wonderful suit is size, he couldnt help but wear it. After a moment of silence, the fishman finnaly decided to say something.
"Ha, ha. You guys have the same suits as I have."
[Introduction Box]
Alern "RipMouth" Steel
Shipwright of the Dadaist Bank Robbers
20,000 Beli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Antiko turned hearing large sounding foot prints to see a large fishman wearing one of his uniforms and felt angry that some guy had climbed aboard and stole one of his ships.
"I'm glad you find it funny but I don't, who the hell are you? Why are you wearing one of my uniforms? and what are you doing aboard my ship? You better answer now before I cause you a world of pain fishman." Antiko was angry seeing this stranger and didn't like it one bit. He removed his gloves and lifted his mask then put a finger in his mouth and used his, No Feeling technique then raised his other hand and aimed his hand at the large fishman. "Answer me now before I hurt you!"

The he let his hand let loose a poison which covered his body, he was using his, Stiffen Armour technique. Since this fishman didn't have a gasmask or gloves yet as only the uniform could fit this guy he knew that he stood some chance in beating this guy.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Seeing what seemed to be the captain confront him, Alern was getting a little bit worried. After seeing him put his finger in his mouth, it was obviouse he did something to boost up his abilities. It would be better off just staying off this guys bad side for now.
"Ok, all I can do is tell you who I am and what im doing here. Im Alern "RipMouth" Steel. You might have seen my bounty but I never did anything to really deserve it, yet. This here ship seemed very quiet, so I thought it was abandoned. Whoever was on your ship was probobly drinking to his hearts content, if you cant tell by all these bottles on the floor. Anyway I might of busted through the botom of the ship to get here, but dont worry. It's just some boards, I would never keel of a ship. I am a shipwright after all. All I really wanted was some materials for a new ship, I thought I could scam someone here. Not like anyone is going to try to cross a 7,10" sized fishman."
Alern laughs at his joke. "Also, about the suits. I just happend to find one my size, how lucky. I have no idea if you were planning on recruiting a body guard, but I think I will be taking this."
Alern's voice is getting less jokeingly, and more seriouse. "Now, why dont you stop sticking your fingers in your mouth and let me off in one piece." Not like a shrimp, such as yourself could ever beat me in a battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Antiko didn't like what he heard from this guy about stealing his suit breaking his ship and felt anger fill up inside. He removed his finger then twitched and replied, "I don't appreciate you breaking my ship or taking my stuff, and you think someone like you is going to scare me your wrong. It would take allot more than you to scare me, I'm Antiko Remuss and unlike you I have a bounty which I do deserve. A bounty of 10,000,000 Beli for the robbery of many banks all over the world and those robberies were single handedly, robbed by myself. So if you think I'm going to let you get away in one piece then your wrong, I know fishmen are stronger than humans and can do what a devil fruit user cannot but I have no reason to fear you since I could do more harm to you than you to me."

Concious of the people behind him Antiko knew he couldn't use attacks like poison cloud or death breath so instead he lunged at Alern and threw 3 punches at his stomach followed by an upper cut, as he aimed to land an upper cut he also used his Poison Finger technique shooting up towards the fishman's face.
But would the punches land?
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Antiko caught Alern by surprise. He would prefer to use offence, rather then defence but all he could do is fold his arms across his body to reduce the damage given. Rather then moving his face Alern took the full blast of the Poison Finger.
"Was that poison you shot at me!" Alern yells angerly. "Damn, I have slime to protect me from minor poisons, but I doubt that I would be protected from anything more then a teaspoon." Alern is now speaking to himself in a low, deep voice. "The best thing I can do is get out of here and get some treasures. I can find a ship later."
Before jumping into the sea below, Alern decides to give one last gloat. "Well a devil fruit user like you *cough* cant follow me here! I can stay down *cough* there as long as you want!"
Alern then makes a run for the side of the ship pointing towards the ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Antiko landed and smiled as he saw the fishman dive into the sea, he realised this fishman feared him. He walked out onto deck and saw the fishman in the water and knew he couldn't follow but didn't care. He now needed to get his ship fixed and buy another suit as this bastarding fishman had stoleln one of them.

He looked at the fishman below as his body froze from the poison, he may not have been able to follow him into the water but he could attack him in the water with other items. Antiko looked around his ship and saw nothing he could use until he remembered in the circus he had used knives and headed to the kitchen, grabbing a hand full of large sharp knives he held one in his hand and used all of the strength he could muster up to launch a knife at such great speed into the water that despite the impact of water slowing it down it would still be travelling fast enough to cut into the fishman.
Antiko threw 5 knives directly at the fishman's body all fast enough to stick into him. None of the shots were planned to kill this fishman just warn him, warn him never to take any of his belongings ever again.
"Alern consider this a warning, don't touch my belongings ever again and if you want me to leave you then fix my ship and I won't attack you. But never try attacking me again or I will aim for your heart and I won't miss!"
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Alern was able to change from his lungs to gills before he hit the water, and thought he made the perfect get away. The poison never killed him yet anyway. But then he noticed he was unable to move. It was then Alern realised the poison wasn't created to kill him, but to warn him. He never made it as far underwater as he wanted before getting parylised, but he was far enough away from the devil fruit user. Just as he thought he was safe, 5 knives were thrown into the water at such speeds that the water didnt even stop them from cutting him. Alern was use to pain, but that didnt stop the cuts from stinging. Antiko then gave Alern a warning ""Alern consider this a warning, don't touch my belongings ever again and if you want me to leave you then fix my ship and I won't attack you. But never try attacking me again or I will aim for your heart and I won't miss!" Alern thought about that warning, it was the only thing he could really do at the moment. He then decided that Antiko would make a great captain, as he proved he was capable of killing Alern if he wanted to. After more thought, he realised that the best way to get on the good side of the captain would be to fix the ship, and he also thought of a stratagy that would prove how good the captain of the ship was. All he had to do now was wait.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am

It was a bit of a surprise to Ulysses that Antiko, the infamous bank robber, knew who he was. People usually don't pay attention to small bounties like his. Then he saw a large fishman walk in and cause a stirrup between him and Antiko. From what Ulysses saw, the fishman was not part of the crew. "Interesting proposition, Antiko. I shall take up your offer. So I'm assuming that the fishman we had just so recently met was no acquaintance of yours?" Ulysses took off his hat which revealed long strands of silver-grey hair and a wrinkled forehead. He took a large swig of gin and started to feel the effects of the alcohol kick in and make him feel a bit dizzy, but not enough to cloud his intellectual thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)    Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dadaist Bank Robbers: Fist Full Of Belis (Open to all Dadaist Bank Robbers)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next