One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost)   GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 am

Hana walked down the street in the town of York, she was bored and saw that people were building stuff for some weird reason, worried about it Hana asked around the reason on why they were doing it, since the town seemed kinda destroyed, she found out that there was a crew here that was called Blizzards Pirates, and they placed bombs around the town and destroyed it, Hana being the Bounty Hunter she was, decided that she would go after The Blizzard Pirates after she finished her business here.

Her business here was finding an okama called Zeta, or that was his nickname at least, and kill him for his 17,000,000 bounty. She looked around trying to find him..her..erm whatever, anyway up to now she didn't exactly have luck in it, it had been 2 days since she arrived at York Town, her mood was going down and she was getting ready to give up and search for another person.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost)   GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Zeta was tiptoe dancing through the main road of the island, York Island. He didn't even know what he was doing here, but he heard the town had just been destroyed by bombs, apparently by a group of pirates called Blizzard Pirates. The town had just been reconstructed and most of the buildings were brand new, Zeta saw a girl standing and looking around, he ignored her and walked in front of her, dancing.

"The island that has just been destroyed,
raised from the scrap and metal coil,
the peace someone would want to spoil
and destroy the dreams that the townfolk enjoyed."

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Hana Draco against Zeta (Only open to Rodoku97 and I, Lost)
Page 1 of 1