One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Miles from anywhere stranded in the desert of Alabasta Hector could see two destroyed sand pirate ships with no one left alive in the area, the sun was shinning brightly as it was setting and the sand was being blown along gently. Hector stood at the highest point of the destroyed ships and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Hexi Retika had been exploring some destroyed ships in the sand, they were very curious statues... or were they houses? He came out of one, seeing a man standing in the top of one.

"Who are you?" - Hexi asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Hector looked behind him to see a skypien, he was surprised to see someone out here in the middle of the desert with him. "I'm Hector, who are you and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Hexi, as everything was new to him, didn't really know what he was doing in this place...

"Well... I tihnk I'm exploring! Specially this weird... statues!" -he pointed at the ships. Then he remembered that he had also been asked: who are you.-"Oh... and my name is Hexi."

Hexi smiled as he changed his guitar from place. From his back, where it had been hanged, to still hanged but in the front, prepared to play it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 am

Hector looked down to see Hexi and said " Well Hexi its nice to meet you but you better get out of here cause I took these ships down and all the treasure in these ships is mine. So unless you want to fight for it I'd leave if I were you." Hector began to let a puddle of ink ooze out from under his feet down the side of the ship he was standing on. He was ready for a fight and not afraid of what this scrawny looking Skypean could do to him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 am

"Treasure?!?!?"-Hexi asked, treasure meant money.-"Why does the treasure have to be all yours?!?!"

Hexi thought for a second, he WAS prepared to fight.

"I want some of this treasure, even if I have to fight for it!"-Hexi exclaimed as he turned on the dial mechanism of his guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 am

Hector realised this skypean wanted his treasure and decided he'd have to show him what he was up against. Hector slid down on slippery ink and towards Hexi, Hector used his black punch technique aimed for Hexi's face whilst still sliding towards him on slippery ink.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

Hexi looked that the man was going to punch him, sliding in what seemed... ink? Hexi played the chord B three times and very fast and his guitar shot 5 electric bubbles at high speed in direction to Hector, Hector was sliding in his direction, so it would be difficult to stop sliding and evade the attack. And ink was an electricity conductor, so he could get electrocuted through that too.

"Electric Bubble Beam!" - Hexi shouted as he jumped out of the way. -"Take that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 am

Hector saw 3 electricity ball things coming his way and jumped before his hit them. Hector landed behind Hexi and fired his ink cannon at him from close range. Hexi obviously didn't know Hector was an assassin and being an assassin quick reactions is a must.

Last edited by Wolfsbane on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

(Wolf... saying that my character was covered by your ink is god modding, you cant say that you hit me, you must let me decide. If it is not possible for me to evade, I will be hit, but you cant god mod.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Ok sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 pm

(you should edit your post, and give me the opportunity to dodge. DOnt worry about it, I had the same problems when I started.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 pm

I've edited it
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Daiki saw that Hector jumped evading his attacks and when he was about to land behind him, Hexi got out of his distance, at least 3 meters away, playing a melody while he ran. Even if he didnt know if he was going to be attacked, something he had learned was that if someone that was attacking him jumped to his back, it was not just to say: "boo".

"Precipitation Requiem, Rain Requiem!"-Hexi exclaimed. It was obvious thay if it started raining heavily, it would be more difficult to control the ink and it would dilute it, and his attacks were not affected. They were specialized not to be affected. Heavy rain started to fall in a big area over them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:27 am

Hector realised it had begun to rain and turned to looked at Hexi, he smiled realising he may not be muscular but he is clever and useful, he knows what he's doing with the weather. Hector jumped from hiss location to another and another getting closer and closer to Hexi when he was close he began using his black punch technique again and again.

Last edited by Wolfsbane on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:25 pm

(OOC: Woooollfff.... Dont god mod!!! You cant say that the hit landed! With any kind of attac, you must give your foe the opportunity to block, dodge or get hitted by the attack. You cant just say that you hitted your foe! I will wait until you edit so I can post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Sorry I thought it may be ok as I said until he hit but didn't say what he hit I've edited it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Hexi saw that Hector was coming with a weird punch, a punch with ink. Probably it would be stronger than normal, but it was also weakened by the rain. Hexi took his guitar and once again played the chord B 3 times and 5 bubbles were launched at high speed at Hector.

"Thunder Bubble Beam!"- Hexi said as he attacked, this was a strong and fast attack, and as Hector was moving in his direction, it would be almost impossible to dodge the attack. Unfortunately, Hexi also got hit by the punch, receiving the impact and getting the ink washed by the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:15 am

Hector received the impact of the thunder and froze as it hit him, Hector felt the pain surge through him as the shock was grounded and stood still. Once the thunder passed through him he fell forward to his knees, Hector was in extreme pain but he was still able to fight, Hector fired ink into the cloud above hoping it would mix with the weather cloud and rain down ink. Hector then stood back up and leapt at Hexi with the inside of his hands covered in ink which was hard and sticky due to the consistency.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am

Hexi, who had some of his clothes stained by the ink, looked that Hector shot ink into the cloud, trying to make ink rain. Obviously Hector had minimum knowledge about the weather. It didnt work like that, you couldnt just shoot ink at the cloud and the cloud would absorb it and start raining ink. It has to do more with temperature and humidity in the air. When Hexi saw Hector leaping at him with his hands filled in ink, he got out of the way and started playing a little melody. Which started summoning a cloud in front of him, he made the cloud very concentrated and electrified it. He took a little metal stick from his pocket.

"Thunder Sonata!" - Hexi exlaimed as he throwed the metal stick through the cloud in direction to Hector. Even if the metal stick didn't hit Hector, the lightning would look for anything near to the place it hit to get to the ground, and Hector was the nearest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 am

As Hexi moved so did Hector and he realised that his ink rain attempted had failed which didn't surprise him it was worth a try though, Hector pounced again just dodging the metal stick and lighting which came crashing down behind him. Hector neared Hexi then used his ink puddle to make a hard sticky room around both him and Hexi. Hector knew the room would melt away but not sure when. He coated his arms in ink then used his ink to fill the room up behind him as he approached Hexi. Hector decided he would try and drown Hexi. The hard sticky room of ink was effected as quickly by the rain but it would eventually melt away.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Hexi saw himself trapped in a room of ink. To escape from there, he played the chord C three times very fast and 5 ice bubbled were shot from the mouth of the guitar and he directed them to hit the wall of ink, freezing it very thinly, and Hexi tackled the wall with great strenght produced by adrenaline and managed get out of the room. As Hector was still inside of the room and with ink everywhere, Hexi played the thunder sonata. A cloud was formed in front of him fastly and with an electrical charge.

"thunder sonata!"- Hexi said as he threw the metal stick through the cloud and it went into the ink house, and in the ink. A bunch of lightnings where unleashed to the to hit the house. Hector had almost a 0% chance of escaping, he was going to die electrocuted in his own ink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 am

As the metal stick entered the ink room Hector felt it hit him in the back followed by the shock of lightning which made his body stiffen as it flowed through his body searching for ground. Hector's ink room fell apart as he absorbed the ink due to an involuntary action the shock made him do. A the room disappeared into Hector's body and he fell to the ground Hector didn't want to get back up as he was in pain, instead he just sat there on the ground in pain waiting for another attack from his enemy.

Last edited by Wolfsbane on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 pm

(OOC: I dont understand how you just blocked the attack by redirecting the metal stick. The metal stick, as it goes through the cloud, activates the shower of thunder in the direction it goes to, so well, you redirected the stick, but the lightnings went at the same speed at the stick, they got to the ink at the same time as it did. And if Hector was inside the ink house, how could he see the stick coming anyways?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 am

I just thought that the metal stick would attract the electricity and I would've seen it coming through the hole Hexi made to escape the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)   GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: A challenge begins (Open to Wolfsbane and Rodoku97 only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next