One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Empty
PostSubject: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Kyren woke up in the sandy dunes of Alabasta in the middle of nowhere and looked from side to side before realising he was lost, he stood up and drank some water from a bottle in his satchel then looked up at the sky trying to get an idea which way to go and realised he had no idea which way to go, Kyren began walking in a direction and hoped it was the right way, Kyren could feel the heat pounding down on him and knew he wouldn't last long in this heat if he had to endure it for such a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Hana looked around to find she was lost. "Great not only i have a bad sense of time but I also have a bad sense of direction! That's great" she said obviously being sarcastic. She found herself in a desert in Alabasta, she couldn't make out something in the distance, not an oasis nor a city, there was nothing around her, except the dunes and things that usually are in a desert. She was thirsty and tired, she didn't like this, so she decided to use her soru and try to get somewhere near the city or an oasis.

Hana activated her soru and ran in high speed through the desert, she was bored and kept thinking about finding people for her crew, she knew that she needed people to join her, her bounty hunter crew, if not she would have a hard time in getting pirates and sending them so she would get money from their bounties. She smiled slightly while running as she remembered all her solo-adventures as a bounty hunter, although with more people she knew that it would be more entertaining.

As Hana ran through the desert she passed by a man, she stopped abruptly and looked at him. "Lost in the desert as well?" she asked at him, although the man looked suspicious to Hana, so she stayed 3 meters away from him. Her voice was loud enough for him to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Kyren saw the woman run past him and turned to her to ask where she was headed but she asked if he was lost first and Kyren replied,"Yeah I didn't come here by choice, do you have any idea which way town is cause I have to find my crew. I heard there's some dangerous Marines and Bounty Hunters around and I don't want to lose my crew just yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Hana took in the image of the man, she now knew why she thought he was suspicious looking, she didn't exactly know why she would need to fight him to get money but she wanted to at least, she knew that it would be better that way, no one crosses a captain of a pirate crew in a desert with thirst and obviously not in their better capabilities, which is good for Hana. Being trained so good, she was thirsty but it didn't affect her in the least, she had been starving and thirsty lots of times before, and in this point it would not affect her fighting in the least.

Hana took a step forward and nodded "Yes, dangerous bounty hunters, like me" she said smirking at the man before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Kyren noticed this girl was going to attack him and smirked realising this would be a desert battle he stood firm in the sands as his fingers gripped his scalpels and began spinning them in his fingers quickly. Kyren approached the woman slowly smirking as he did, he didn't know what the girl would do but didn't care as he was a skilled fighter and doctor so he knew where pressure points where along with important places to slice to cause deadly amounts of blood loss. Kyren let his eyes look the girl up and down then stopped spinning his scalpels and stopped 2 feet away from her.

"So your one of the bounty hunters I'm going to have to stop from capturing my crew?" asked Kyren ready for any attack she threw his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Hana looked at him for some seconds and shrugged, she was able to notice his hand moving, which meant something, she wondered if he was going to attack her, but when he stopped moving she relaxed a little and shook her head. "I don't even know where your crew is, as for attack it, I'm just as lost as you are, and if I attack someone, then it wouldn't be your crew, it would be you" she said and using her soru she went back to 2 meters away from him, just in case he tried to attack her.

Hana didn't know how much bellis were for this guy's head, she just knew that he was a pirate and that it would be good to fight him, but since it didn't seem like he was that strong or something, she wasn't that interested in fighting him, although time would say if he was worth her fighting him. She figured that she would fight him as long as she didn't get bored, if she got bored she would just leave, that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Kyren listened to what she had to say and replied, "Well if your a bounty hunter and I'm the one your most likely going to take down then I guess I better get rid of any obstacles right now." Kyren leapt towards Hana used his Cross Slice technique he began slicing in a cross formation at Hana but didn't know if he had managed to cut all due to the amount of time he tried doing it on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Hana uses her life return abilities to make her muscles strong, therefore the guy's attack didn't damage her that much, although it did rip her clothes in a cross like shaped cut, a little cross cut in her skin, but the cut wasn't deep and it wasn't bleeding that much.

Hana got mad slightly, not only had he ripped her shit, which also turned to be her favorite shirt none the less, it was her favorite, which girl wouldn't get mad if someone ripped her favorite shirt?! But he alse had dared to attack her out of the blue, Hana liked attacking first, she thought it gave her a little advantage against her enemy, not that much but it still changed things, although it wasn't like Hana was scared of him or something like that, because she wasn't, she only liked attacking first, that was all.

The thing is that Hana Draco is someone you don't want to see mad, it's nothing good, at all. She might be scary because of her abilities, when she's in a good mod, but when she is madshe is way scarier, no one that knew her wanted to make her mad, not even her parents, before they disappeared. She kind of did everything that she wanted and had no restrictions, correction, she still does everything that she wants and has almost no restrictions.

"Oh darling, you have pissed off the wrong girl and now you're gonna pay" she said with a cold, calm voice that would freak out any normal person, she had a creepy smirk n her face which made it even worse.

Hana hid her muscles to be able to gain more flexibility and kick the air sending an air slash towards Kyren, if the slash hit the man, it would create a serious wound, although not lethal, it would be a deep cut wherever it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Kyren was surprised this girl took his attack and didn't try avoiding it, he knew this attack could be very painful. When he saw how little she bleed and how deep the cuts weren't he realised he could be in serious trouble like she had said but remained vigilant to beat this bounty hunter. Kyren pushed off from the ground and threw himself to the right to avoid the attack. As he landed in the sand he stood up shaking it from his body and looked at Hana it seemed he may have to try something different to harm her. Kyren grabbed a handful of sand and charged at Hana with scalpels in between his fingers ready to use his Punching Slash technique. As he got closer to her he opened his hand and blew the large quantity of sand in his hand into her face which spread over a large distance and was almost unavoidable but no impossible due to the wide distance the sand would cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time   Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goff: Hana Draco Vs Kyren Antler: Only a matter of time
Page 1 of 1