One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 1 post]

Captain Lenny "Blinding Light" Celeste was sitting in the deck of his ship in a chair, enjoying the sunlight on his skin... it felt very good... so warm, so full of power. At least it would be full of potential and is very important for him, because his attacks were mostly based in his devil fruit, the Nikkoo Nikko no mi, a fruit that absorbs the power of the sun's rays and allows the user to shoot them as heat or light energy beams... although it seemed to have some kind of hidden ability that was better than the actual.

He saw overboard, the island he had docked in was beautiful. It had a tropical rainforest just some meters away from the beach and there was a big town, full of natives from the area, tourists, pirates, etc. Although lenny was here for a deserved vacation while he waited for some people to be asigned to his marine crew he hoped that he could catch some pirates. He smiled at the thought of catching some pirates and the memories of this.

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:52 am

Bolt was walking upon the deck of the ship. He was just transfered into this division and so far hasn't seen any action yet, and the tropical island scene wasn't helping. Bolt had modified his body with cybernetics for taking down pirates not relaxing on the sandy beach "Captain, I was told that we were a marine crew. Why are we relaxing when we should be fighting pirates?" Bolt walked down of the ship toward Lenny. He didn't want to sound like a jerk being so green and all, but he really wasn't the relaxing his type.
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:53 am

Jacob grabbed his bag that contained the very few things he needed. He made sure his suit was in order because first impressions were key. He walked on to the ship that he was assigned to.

He looked up and saw who he assumed was the captain talking to somebody else who was around twice his size and very imposing. The captain seemed nice but the other guy he wasn't so sure about.

He walked up to his new captain and bowed and then raised his hand towards him to shake it "My name is Jacob Thomas and I will be apart of your crew." When he said this he really didn't make eye contact and he blushed a little because of how nervous he was
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 2 Posts]

As Lenny was relaxing he saw a man come to his ship and walk in the deck, he approached him. This was no other than Bolt Armstrong... The cyborg was a great person, he always wanted to catch pirates... Or so said his curriculum. Lenny thought he was going to be of great help, he listened to what he had to say and then simply said with the sweetest of his voices.

"Because I am tired." - he giggled a bit. -"And we have to wait for at least one more person that the HQ told me was going to come."

As if his words were magic a guy boarded his ship and approached him, claiming to be Jacob Thomas, a marine asigned to his crew.

"Jacob! I was waiting for you, the HQ told me you were asigned to me, welcome, welcome."-Lenny said enthusiastically.-"Dont be shy, let's go and have a walk through the town."
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Jacob smiled at the man. He had a very kind smile and he seemed to be a good person. This is exactly what he needed, somebody who was like the old man. He nodded his head and began to follow him and as he did he began to hum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:21 am

Bolt was happy that they could travel around town. He could finally test out his cybernetic body besides just walking upon the ship. His new legs seemed to be working properly. That was good sign. Bolt decided to greet the new comer "hello my name is Bolt Armstrong, doctor of this crew. How are you?" He shook Jacob's hand squeezing with his cybernetic strength. Bolt didn't understand his own strength yet.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 3 Posts]

Lenny smiled to his crewmates, he jumped off the ship and started walking, hopefully his crewmates would follow him. From his bag he took out three bounty posters, this guys comformed a pirate crew called the Black Bomb Pirates... Yes, they were rookies, but they were causing a lot of trouble only the three of them, apparently they had been last sighted in direction to this island.

This three were Thorn Raft, the captain with a 10 million belli bounty, Zeek Miloh, the chef with an 8 million belli bounty and Reef Meia, a skilled swordsman worth 8 million belli. The three of them made a dangerous group, but the Meteor Heroes could handle them. Lenny had received word from the HQ tbat they had stolen a marine ship.

In a bar in the town...

"A toast for the treasure and ship we got from the marines!"- Thorn exclaimed holdig up his glass with beer together with Zeek and Reef.

"Yeah!" - they answerwd and they drank all the beer from their glasses, then they stood up, leaving a tip and they walked out to the street.
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Jacob saw the giant cyborg walked up to him and he backed up a little. The giant man walked up to him and said his name which happened to be Bolt Armstrong and he was a doctor. He shook his hand and nearly lost his arm. The cyborgs grip was astounding and he was nearly brought to his knees by it. He held back a scream as he said in a shy voice "My name is Jacob Thomas I'm a musician and a swordsman." He paused before saying "Are you trying to rip off my arm?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 pm

(OOC: Hey guys, I'll be closing this thread to go and help the other marine crews take down Dusk Pirates, sooo... Well, we can have our little adventure later xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)   Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Meteor Heroes: Assigned to my crew? Then let's have fun and catch some pirates! (Closed)
Page 1 of 1