One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:18 pm

Ten years later...
Hikaru was sitting on the railing of his ship, Blood Flower, smelling a sakura. "The Valshmann Family was the most fun of my famed killings." He smelled the sakura some more. "Very likely the most productive. I bet little Kristoph is grown up, killing more humans for me. hmhmhm."
meanwhile...
Kristoph finished killing another pirate. "Pirates. I hate their filth." especially him-the sakura pirate.

((open for posting. anyone-or everyone-can join in the fun.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:16 am

(Is XJ still a member of the crew?)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 pm

((part 1 was a flashback. this is present day.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:38 pm

((will no one post? come on...))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:42 pm

"Hikar, are you ever going to do more with Valshmann?" asked XJ. XJ looked around there ship was getting old. "We could do with a new ship, you know?"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 pm

"yeah this place has gotten into a real dump you know." Ketsune said as she jumped out of the crows nest landing on a banana peel that had appanently been left by someone other than herself.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:09 pm

"This ship was my first. It's the Blood Flower..." hikaru said, snapping out of his thought. "...and she's priceless to me." He spotted the bannana peel. "Now who did this? I will not have this kind of treatment to my dear friend." hikaru picked up the peel, and threw it overboard.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 pm

"Get a dang clean up crew, or some slaves to do all the work. And you didn't answer my first question!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 pm

"Ok then...XJ, ketsune, have a friendly spar-without killing each other-to see who cleans up." hikaru said, putting the sakura in his hair. He clapped his hands. "Let's go! This will be quite fun."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:23 pm

"This'll be fun I haven't fought you in forever." Ketsune said through barred fangs.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:29 pm

"My dear ketsune, I could never fight you." hikaru replied, sitting down to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 pm

"Not you lovely captian the rust bucket over there." Ketsune said seduecively
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm

"You know. I don't feel like fighting right now, I think i'll just sit here and relax." said XJ as he sat down on a barrel.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:53 pm

"Wahtever but that means you forfiet and that means you'll be cleaning the ship."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"She got you. If you wish to not do the cleaning, get some slaves like you suggested." hikaru said, walking over to his cabin.
Meanwhile...
"I've killed acmin the terrible for you..." kristoph said to a man hidden in the shadows. "...I demand my pay." "You will get it soon. I want you to kill one more pirate." kristoph gave a mean look, the man wasn't afraid. "Kill the sakura pirate. Hikaru Ishinda." Kristoph was shocked. "Gladly." Kristoph replied.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 pm

(( Is anything going on here))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 pm

((sorry, I haven't been able to get on. I think we should find a town, kill some people, and then meet up with kristoph. Don't kill him, though!))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:14 pm

((come F-CKING on! can't you reply to that? or are you to lazy to try?))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 pm

((Hey for keymaster and Fwink my internet just went down again for the 100000000000th time so I can only post during skool I'm working on it but for now....))

Ketsune got off the boat and walked around the town. Everyone was afraid of her because of her bounty, the crew she was in, and the fact that she had a tail. She walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. While in the bar she saw someone that looked vaguely familiar. Who is that? she thought to herself. Then she realized it was that rich brat from the Walshmann attack. After she finished her drink she ran back to the ship at top speed to tell the captian.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 pm

((sorry for getting mad...I lose control sometimes.))
Kristoph saw ketsune. Hate came into his eyes. Kristoph went to the docks, and found hikaru sitting on the railing of the ship. "Money and revenge in one kill. My latest client is my favorite." kristoph said. Hikaru heard this, and looked away from the sakura in his hand. "Have you killed humans?" hikaru asked calmly, jumping onto the docks. "What do you mean? I've only killed filthy pirates like you!" "That were just normal humans. You did exactly as I expected." Kristoph clenched his fists, very angery. He pulled Death's Moon off his back. "You got a new toy? So you aren't a wielder of great power like me?" hikaru asked. "What do you mean!?" "Sakura sakura arashi. hmhmhm." sakura petals shot from hikaru's hands at kristoph, who was rushing at him. "Slash Shot!" kristoph slashed, making an air current that went straight through the sakura petals. Hikaru simply stepped to the side, letting the air shoot by. kristoph got close to hikaru, and tried to slash him. hikaru punched kristoph into the air, and grabbed his throat. "You're no different from me. You kill humans, I kill humans." hikaru threw kristoph into a bunch of crates. "Go and think about it." Kristoph thought about it, and the result was never different. He was the same as the sakura pirate. Kristoph ran to his ship, and set sail for somewhere far away...
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:16 pm

"That guy seemed mad. Do you think he remebered us?" Ketsune said hugging the captain from behind.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 pm

"Yes, he's remembered." hikaru said, turning around to hug ketsune in return. "It was probably the sakura petal dipped in blood. My symbol that I killed someone." hikaru hugged ketsune. "Little kristoph used that to remember." the two stood gthere, hugging each other. "Let's go have some fun in town."
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 pm

((Now my teacher is getting on my case and he'll block this site from my CPU so it'll be even harder to post ))
((Is there a love intrest between these two?))
"Sure why not it'll give me some time to realese some steam." They walked together down to the front of the ship when something rocked the boat. "What just happened?" she asked in a concered tone.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 pm

((I guess there might be...you kinda started it. no offense.))
"What is going on?" hikaru asked, the ship still rocking from some mysterious force. what could be going on? this can't be good.
((what is rocking the boat? I don't know.))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:25 pm

(( As i told you before this is extremly hard to post.and sad news Sanjikrazy has given up on this site Sad ))

As soon as he said that a giant sea serpent burst threw the water hitting the side of the boat. Ketsune not holding onto anything was thrown off the side."Hellllppp!" she screamed as she pulged into the sea below. Being a DF user she started sinking like a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger   Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom Blood Pirates part 2-The Avenger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next