One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)

Go down 
+12
Frog Dragon
Rodoku
Redmerv
klemenator
Bad Idea Bear
Ghostlyghost
keymaster
Captain One-eye
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Easy
Karasu(the crow)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Saki was silent for some seconds, 1..2..3.. "Hahahaha!" she laughed while covering her mouth, which was really feminine of her, weird. Saki stopped laughing and looked at Youri. "Well, you didn't succeed since I wasn't scared the fuck out of myself, I was just surprised that a stranger came out of nowhere asking if I needed help with bathing Snow, he's a wolf by the way" she said as she went to pet Snow. "Anyway, nice to meet you" she said not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 pm

''well...from my point of view...that is a very filthy dog..and as a compensation to me getting on your ship i will help you bathe him''
the face expression of youri changed more into the nice guy look,only his eyes where still almost closed.''oh and sorry again for invading your ship and being rude..it was all art of a certain sketch i had in my head..''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Saki smiled and stood up. "Sure, this buddy seems to not like bathing so an extra hand will be welcomed, thanks" she said and then turned to pet Snow some more.

"Oh, it's ok don't worry, you seem like a good guy so you're welcomed on my ship, just, next time, tell me ok?" she said as she turned to Youri again. "Let's go bath Snow" she said and turned to the door, waiting for Youri and Snow to come behind her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 am

Snow was NOT about to let a stranger bathe him, only his master ever stood a chance of even touching him. Anybody else whom even got near would be bitten, shot, cannoned, sliced, or pin cushioned. It wasn't that he didnt like Youri, but he was not one of the few people he could trust enough to give him a bath, or even touch him for that matter. Never the less he had no choice but to follow Saki into the bathing room, memorizing Youris scent as he stepped through the doors. If this man got close enough to his Fur he might end up causing another scene. Snow followed his owner, keeping an eye on Youri ass closely as he could.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 am

The electricity stopped flowing through the trail of water and Alek stopped feeling the sharp sting. He stood straight for a few seconds and then slouched. 'That felt painfully energizing...I never want this to happen again.' Alek thought as he straightened up and attempted to flatten his now frizzy hair. His stomach growled again, which reminded Alek about his need. "Stomach is growling again, better head to the kitchen quickly and make something to eat."

After a few minutes of tidying up most of what was important, he took out his bandanna and goggles from his pocket, put them on and proceeded to the kitchen. Alek ignored Saki, Snow and Youri, walked up to Genshi and asked him a question directed towards him, "Hey, can you make something for me to eat? I'm feeling peckish right now." Then Alek realized Genshi was a bit preoccupied at the moment so Alek then offered some help in exchange for some food. "But you seem a bit busy at the moment. D'you need some help with the cleaning or anything like that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am

youri followed in quite a slow pace.when he stood behind snow he decided to pet him and see his reaction.''hey good little artificial made doggy ''.his voice was dry and somehow sounded sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 am

Saki turned back to see Youri, "he's only half cyborg, and he's a.wolf., his name's Snow anyway" she said, then looked at the front again, almost reaching her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 am

the slaver grabed the sword that was lunged at him threw it and the thing attached to it to the other side of the room and said "YOU LUCKY LITTLE SHIT I HAVE SOME BUISNESS TO DEAL IF I DIDNT I WOULD OF BROKEN YOUR SPINAL CORD". After the slaver found out where the captains quarters on the milky way pirate ship. were round about her smashed open door and slapped rose after each of them which is wrong after 12 doors he found the one and threw rose in the corner chained he to the wall by her leash and then he sat on a chair waiting for the captain to return.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

As Grudge finayl got up after getting electrocuted, he looked round for a moment, not seeing anyone nearby, much to his confusion. "Huh wierd, guess whatever that was didn't last long so it dosen't really matter.", the guitarist mumbled to himself, as he ran over to the kitchen loudly shouting as he entered; "Hey chef dude! Gonna need a big breakfast if I'm gonna keep up my awesomness for the day! Throw asome bacon and eggs in a pan for me will ya?", and then quickly mashed a few chords out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

As his ship had been bombarded by Marines firing cannonballs towards it and tearing it to pieces, Heloop had resorted to using his Geppo move to propel himself along the water as he rode on a remaining piece of wood from his previous ship. Seeing two ships side by side in the distance gave him hope as he hoped the people on these ships could help him out.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:33 pm

It seems the crewmates needed to be fed. Genshi handed Alek the mop, and pointed to the area around the fridge and the trails of water.

"If you wouldn't mind, clean those messes up, I'll have some some food ready in a moment." he said,

Eggs and bacon? Seemed rather simple. But if the 'rockstar' wanted it, Genshi didn't know how to refuse it.

"How much bacon should i put on? How many eggs?" he asked himself, having honestly never made

He reached into the fridge and took out a few eggs and pre-sliced bacon strips. Using his culinary prowess, he prepared two plates with 4 eggs and an abundance of bacon strips.

"We're out of bacon, by the way. i'm sorry." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"Could I have some of that?"

said a voice as Heloop stood in the doorway looking at the food as his stomach growling.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Daisuke grew tired of standing, so he made himself a chair made of chocolate. It wasn't long until one of his superiors came up to him and started to bitch about his carelessness. Daisuke was caught up with not doing his work and now there was a dispute between some slaves down below. He refused to move from his seat, which just made his superior much more angry. The man whipped out a pistol and held it against Daisuke's head, but he still sat there munching on a bar of chocolate. Then Daisuke got up and spat liquid chocolate in the man's face. The man walked into the ship and came back out a minute later with a large, bulky, weightlifter. The man asked Daisuke one last time to settle the dispute, but he just grunted and turned away. The man whispered something into the bulky man's ear and the bulky man picked Daisuke up by the collar of his shirt.

Daisuke was tossed to the other side of the ship and landed against a wall. He got up dusted himself off. The bulky man approached him once again, but Daisuke was prepared this time. He took out his shotgun and fired it right at the bulky man's stomach, forcing the towering man to fall on his back and revealing his organs. Daisuke stood beside the near-dead man and said, "Don't worry, your disembowelment will be quick and painful." He then grabbed the man's intestines with both of his hands and ripped him out with a sharp tug. Then Daisuke walked up to his superior and glared at him. "You'll join your friend soon once I hang you with his intestines and feed you to the sharks. The slaver shot Daisuke in the shoulder, but the wound was covered up with chocolate, still leaving him at 100%. The slaver tried to run, but fell to the floor once his feet were encased with chocolate. Daisuke finished the intestine noose and reinforced it, then he put it around the slaver's neck and dragged him to the edge of the ship. With his right arm, it transformed into a large hook that took the bulky man's dead body and dropped it into the ocean below, then he tied the intestines around the rails and dropped the slaver off the edge, dangling him against the ship. Soon, he died and Daisuke cut the noose. Now that the fun for Daisuke was over, he headed over to the ship adjacent to the slaver ship, and decided to do nothing there instead.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Alek took the mop and started to clean the wet floor quickly, even though it just made him hungrier by the second. But mopping the floor is a ridiculously easy task, so it was no problem for Alek. Once he was done, he smelt bacon and eggs and rushed over to the two plates that were just laid down by Genshi. "Awwww yeahhh! Thanks Cook!" Then he proceeded to reach for a plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Heloop made his way into the kitchen holding his stomach and sat down opposite Alek looking at his plate full of food.

"That taste good?"

asked Heloop as he licked his lips letting the smell drift by his nostrils.

"It smells good"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Genshi noted the other man in the kitchen. He was hungry, Genshi made some extra eggs and took some bacon from Grudges plate.

"Here you are good sir." he said, handing the new guy a plate of food.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:35 pm

The boy hit the wall with quite a force. He wasn't knocked out, just was winded for a few seconds. He slowly got up and leapt over to the other boat, hopefully he can find some allies to free that poor slave and the others too. Looking around the top deck he saw no one, so he rushed into the cabin to find someone, ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 pm

As the plate was laid down in front of Heloop he looked up to see Genshi and smiled. Once his plate was cleaned Heloop thanked Genshi.

"Thanks for the food, I needed that I've been at sea for the best part of the last 4 days. And how come you guys aren't freaked out seeing a strange talking donkey entering your kitchen?"

Heloop looked at Genshi and Alex smiling friendly.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm

-so hungry...smells so delicious...i am going to snatch me some breakfast hehe-.youri quickly ran at soru speed to the kitchen,grabbed grudge his plate,and ran away again.at-least now he was following saki with some breakfast.''this tastes good..''he said while he was eating.

adamand was navigating the ship but was tired,so he sometimes fell asleep behind the steer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Heloop sees someone quickly rush into the kitchen Grudge's plate disapper, surprised Heloop hands his plate to Genshi and looks out the door to see what the quick moving object was then goes back to the kitchen and sits down again

"Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 pm

People over there? Excellent! The boy came into the kitchen, bamboo sword in hand. He had a slender, feminine figure, pale skin, and long silky blue hair in a ponytail, wearing samurai robes and cloth trousers that matched his hair. "Greetings. My name is Shichi, but there's no time for formalities, I need help liberating a ship full of slaves and the slaver is to strong for my ability alone, are you with me?!"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 am

Alek happily ate his food with great pleasure, he guessed building up an appetite made everything taste better. Then he saw a donkey talk to him. At first Alek thought he was hearing things, but then it spoke again and that proved he was either going crazy or it was intelligent enough to speak. Alek was about to speak to the donkey, but then a quick flash stopped him and redirected Alek's train of thought? What was that? Ah, well. Now back to the donkey....

"Freaked out? Not at the least, my dear talking animal friend. Well, I'm not freaked out. Though I find it a bit strange. How are you even talking?" Alek said as he rubbed the donkey's head. Then he noticed a girl come in, and realized it was actually a boy. Alek felt that he should get his eyes checked soon. "Liberating slaves? That sounds like fun, what do I have to do to free them, kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 am

Getting his head rubbed Heloop's leg began to twitch as he'd not been touched like that in such a long time. He even began making noises as quiet as he could which he thought were very quiet.

"Well I was born a donkey, and fed a devil fruit."

When a small girl ran in and spoke Heloop realised it was a very young boy with feminine features. Once he asked for help Heloop was happy to help and nodded before standing up and walking over to the young boy.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 pm

As Grudge was about to tuck into his food with a glutonous grin on his face, he managed to eat a single egg before finding that he had dug his fork into the kitchen table, and searched around to see a donkey like creature start eating his food. Grudge stared at the donkey creature for a while as he chatted with the crew members, before turning to Genshi with a scoul and moodily acused; "Hey chef dude, just because your jealous of me being a rock legend, dosen't mean you can put meth and mushrooms in my food! I'm seeing a talking donkey!" pointing at the donkey as if it was incriminating evidence at a court trial, before adding, "And why did he steal my eggs? Thats just low man!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Heloop looked at Grudge with a strange look before mentioning,

"Your not seeing things, I'm really here."

Heloop offered his hand to Gurdge and said,

"I'm Heloop"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next