One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)

Go down 
+12
Frog Dragon
Rodoku
Redmerv
klemenator
Bad Idea Bear
Ghostlyghost
keymaster
Captain One-eye
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Easy
Karasu(the crow)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm

A small wooden boat was closing in on the shore of Orange Town. The boat was a small part of a huge armada of ships that the Steel Village pirates owned, but it had no special features that would allow anyone to link the simple looking boat to the mighty Yonkou crew. On the boat, a single man was preparing to dock. He was wearing a brown cloak that covered his entire body from others, giving out no identification options. That was a crucial part of the man's mission, not getting detected.

The man was non other than Kiba Hitsugami, the current commander of the Steel Village's secret division, that was not known to anyone but the highest ranking members of the Steel Village. Getting to Orange Town on his own was a simple task for the skilled navigator, and as he got closer to the island, he laid his eyes on a ship that was docking on the shore. He compared the ship's flag to the one he memorized from the mission briefing he got from Iken. There was no doubt, the ship belonged to his target: The Milky Way Pirates.

The small vessel docked on shore, and Kiba didn't waste a second. The faster the mission was, the better the odds of him not giving out any valuable information. He secured his boat and skipped off of it, immediately heading for the large ship that was docking next to him. He tried to appear like a normal person and took his hood off of his head, revealing his green hair. His face weren't linked to the Steel Village, but to his own personal bounty, so he didn't risk the Steel Village by walking around with exposed face.

He climbed aboard the ship, trying to look for anyone who was occupying it at the moment. He noticed a young woman on board, but had no idea who she was. "Sorry to intrude" He said with the calmest voice he could muster, "I am looking for the captain of the Milky Way pirates, I have an important business to settle" He explained while making sure not to expose all the information he had.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Saki had been thinking about everything that had passed the last days, she had arrived at Windmill Village, she went to a bar and met some people, who ended up being pirates who joined her crew, the way things went from there was too awesome for Saki to do something but smile while remembering them.

Saki met Avery, Adamand, Snow, Genshi, Arianne, everyone who was actually in her crew from the start, everyone, she was so happy to have them with her, everything had been going from bad to awesome since she met them at the bar, she had more people join her crew, she met Youri, everything was nice and it was all because of her crew, her now family.

She was thinking on how she had to fight against those bandits who were mean to On.. On.. he had been in the crew since the start, but he wasn't here anymore, he decided to have his life apart, even if they had just met today, for some reason, Saki was really sad, she liked him a lot, he was a friend of hers, and she missed him, but life had to go on, and Saki couldn't be sulking all day because of that.

While thinking about everything that had happened, how everyone seemed to love to destroy her ship, there was a man, a man with green hair that approached Saki, she at first was wondering why everyone, stranger, seemed to feel like walking inside her ship, like Youri who had appeared out of nowhere and others who were around and not even in the crew.

Then the man talked to her, his words were polite, so Saki so no threat in him, for now, she stood up and extended her hand for him to shake. "Saki Star, the captain of the Milky Way" she said introducing herself, she was sure he hadn't expected her to be the captain, I mean she was young and a girl, not everyone would have thought about it.

"I see you have some important business to talk with me, so I'd rather have us talk in my office, if that's ok with you" she said in a serious tone, not everyone in her crew had seen her act this serious before, but Saki was like this with strangers, specially if they looked dangerous, although she didn't know if he was a threat or not, she decided to trust him, for now, if not Saki would need to kill him, if he attacked her first, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Kiba waד taken by surprise when Saki told him she was in fact the captain. She seemed young and harmless, and from what he knew, she had no bounty. "It would be best" Kiba said and followed her to her office. The fact that she even had an office showed that she was serious enough to deal with. As they reached the office, Kiba took a seat without taking his cloak off.

"If you don't mind I'll skip right to the point" he said as he pulled a pice of paper out his cloak. He placed the paper on the table. It was his own bounty poster, proving he was a pirate. "Kiba Hitsugami, wanted for 1,000,000 B for pirate activity" He said. He then pulled out six knives from his pockets and placed them on the table to show he is unarmed.

After making sure Saki trusted him enough to listen, Kiba began his explanation. "I am a member of a well known pirate crew in the Grand Line, the Bulldog pirates" Kiba lied. "My captain has taken an interest in a certain resource your crew owns." Kiba said. He then pulled a picture of Getto Diffot. "From the information my captain received, this man has a special type of poisoned bullets that he develops" Kiba said, the truth this time. "I need a sample of the poisoned bullets, one bullet, that is all" he said. He equipped himself with a packet of beli bills for the occasion that Saki would name a price, but he kept them to himself to leave the total sum he had with him a secret.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Sloop sneezed and woke himself up scaring himself and falling off the table, Sloop landed with a thump and rubbed his head. Sloop still felt tired but still couldn't sleep very well and didn't know why. Sloop leapt on to the table then swung out of the kitchen by grabbing the top of the threshold and swinging himself out and using his claws and acrobatic ability to swing himself and dig his claws to make holds he could hold on to. Sloop swung around the ship looking for people or something interesting until he ended up swinging onto a door which he thought was locked shut and ended up falling through the door as it opened up when his body hit it and he tried pushing off of it. Sloop was frightened and found himself falling into a room where he hit the wall. He got up and shook his head. "Ow, that really hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Saki listened to the man with interest, she now knew that he was unarmed, once he put the weapons on the table and his bounty poster, she herself didn't have a bounty, since she hadn't done something worth having a bounty before, but she actually was thinking about something big, to do with the Milky Way Pirates, to get a big bounty, but everything was still in plans, so she really didn't care about it at the moment.

Saki didn't really know what to do, Getto was a new member of the crew, and she didn't know if she should accept the man, who had asked politely, for the bullet, she only knew that she was in no mean of accepting such a request and that the man should ask Getto himself for the bullet, she didn't want to have problems with her crew members, since she loved them, even if they had met hours ago and everything. She wanted to be fine with them, like a family.

"I'm sorry but you'd have to ask Getto Diffot himself for the bullet, since I'm in no position to do so, because he has just joined my crew and I won't ask him to do something like that against his will" she said in a serious tone, hoping that the stranger would understand, she really wanted no problems, neither with Getto, nor with Kiba. She didn't want money or something for the bullet, and it was property of Getto, if he wanted to give the man the bullet for bellis or something, it was his decision, she wasn't going to interfere in that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Daisuke found a room to meditate and stayed there for quite a while undisturbed. It was the quietest room he could find and calmed him down a lot. He was deep into his meditative trance and only had minutes left until he snapped out of it and should never be disturbed while in that phase. Just as Daisuke finished his meditating, something hit the door he was in and something landed onto the wall to the right of him. If he had been sitting in the way of the object, he would've been hit and had to throw the thing into the deep sea. He got up and examined the object thing that had landed in his room and found out it was a sloth. What the hell is this abomination doing in Orange Town? There aren't any exotic forests for miles around! Daisuke didn't know it was Sloop but even if he did, he wouldn't care one bit. Now he was going to drag it over to the cook so he could get something to eat, he might as well indulge himself on this ship seeing as they don't care if he as on it or not. He grabbed the sloth by the leg and began to drag it over to the kitchen. "Damn creature. Looks like you're on the menu tonight." Daisuke said to the sloth with an evil look on his face. Then he reached the kitchen. "Hey chef! I got some fresh meat for you! Hurry up and cook it, I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 pm

"I see..." Kiba said in return to Saki's explanation. He now knew the name of his target, which should make things easier. "Mind if I wait for this Getto to come back? Or direct me to where he is supposed to be at the moment?" Kiba asked, maintaining his professional attire and polite tone. Even though the Milky Way pirates never made any big steps, and never even entered the Grand Line, the fact that Iken was interested in them made Kiba respect them and their captain. He didn't want to cause any unwanted incidents by going overboard with his mission. That is, of course, if everything went fine. If that Getto Diffot was to refuse to give Kiba a bullet, he'll have to take one by force, even if it meant getting hit by one and bringing it home while it is lodged in his arm.

As he spoke, he could hear sounds of ruckus from a nearby room. It seemed that the Milky Ways lacked the professionalism the yonkou crew had, which wasn't surprising, but quite amusing. "You might want to check that out, you don't want your own crew to ruin your ship..." Kiba noted in the least sarcastic way he could.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Genshi stopped his punching session and turned to face the person addressing him. He had meat? Oh it's the interloper. He probably wouldn't be that good.

"Say, have we met? I'M GENSHI."He shouted still in the effect of the vigorizing shot,

Genshi looked into Sloops' eyes, he could swear he felt them bulging. Maybe because he hadn't blinked since he got shot. He already had some meat for dinner. But was that truly enough? Was there ever enough meat? Yes, yes there was.

"Sorry, he doesn't look good enough. But stay close by youtwo, dinner will be ready in a few minutes." he said in his usual tone of voice, followed by a loud cackling.

Genshi through the meat into a pot, emptying a bottle of hot sauce, tons of peppers, salt, onions, diced tomatoes and just a pint of olive oil.He took his meat meal and threw it into the oven. Genshi also prepared a pasta and with ground beef sauce meal, in case the crew wanted some variety.

"NOW WE WAIT!" he shouted, staring into the oven, the area around his eyes reddening but still not blinking. It's probably a side effect, that or Genshi had gone insane.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Alek watched as Grudge and the crowd of people rushed by to watch him play his songs and listen to him play on his guitar and whatnot. Alek has listened to enough music for one day, so he might as well hang out near the kitchen to watch Genshi cook his food for everyone and stuff. He climbed on board and gave one last smile at Grudge from behind before walking into the kitchen. Inside, Alek couldn't believe his eyes. Genshi was under some sort of drug effect and there's that scary dude from before who was holding up a sloth that was still alive. He didn't even want to know what was going to happen next anymore. "Genshi....are you taking drugs? They're bad for your health you know, it's common knowledge. And I think you should start blinking again. Oh, and are we having sloth tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:35 am

Getto saw Genshi rush througb the town, that had made his day. Simply as that, he was laughing a bjt and walking thrkugh the streets, returning to the ship in the direction he remembered it was. In his way there he found some plants in the sidewalk, he took one dellicatelly with roots, stems and leaves; this stuff would help him develop some new bullets, even if it seemed non-sense. He picked up samples of many plants and put them in his bag, thn walked towards the ship.

When he boarded the ship he noticed that he didnt have a room yet, Saki had not asigned him one yet. So the most sensible thing to do was to look for Saki, bu he didnt see her around. So Getto started walking inside the ship, looking inside rooms, until inside one of them he found Saki and another man.

"Hello Captain Saki and... Man who I have never met before."-Getto said with a serious face.-"Hey Saki, you forgot to tell me what's my room... I have all my things here and my backpack, and I need a place to put my studies for my bullrts and medicines."

Getto looked at Saki eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:49 am

A loud and rather obnoxiousness ringing sound could be heard. The Sound was coming from none other than the Kiba. It seemed that he had someone trying vigorously to get a hold of him. The longer he waited to answer the phone like creature the more it range. It was prescient, undying, and just plain didn't give up.

Once it was answered, a mans voice could be heard on the other end. The voice would have been familiar to Kiba, as it was Iken. Iken had an order for Kiba to carry out before he departure from the Milky Way. Kiba was to try and form an alliance with the potentially powerful crew. Despite not being all that well know, from Kiba's reports Iken had confidence in their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:59 am

Kiba was taken by surprise by his Den Den Mushi. The little animal was trained to keep it's ringing as quiet as possible, for espionage needs, but now it was ringing louder than ever. 'This call must be very urgent...' Kiba thought as he turned to Saki with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I have to take that, I'll be back in a moment" He said before getting up and heading for the door. As he opened the door, he laid his eyes on none other than Getto Diffot, how convenient. "Nice to meet you" Kiba said to Getto and walked past him to answer the snail. Even though Getto was his objective, a call from a yonkou is more important.

He walked until he was sure no one could eavesdrop before he answered the call. "Roger that Iken-sama" Kiba answered at the end of the call. Iken has entitled him with yet another mission. 'Why are you so interested in this rookie crew Iken-sama?' Kiba thought as he headed back to the ship. This was going to be awkward, he now had to confess he was lying before. This wouldn't have bothered him so much, if his mission wasn't dependent on him creating a bond of trust between the Steel Village and the Millky Way pirates. "Here goes nothing..." he complained.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:08 pm

deleted dudes...

Last edited by Youri on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 am

jace was controling the winds making sure the ship stayed on course making sure no one got into a fight he could stop and the ship didnt get caught in a storm. Rose crawled on her hand and knees to saki she had cleaned the kitchens, bedrooms, deck, offices, storage rooms not the bathrooms yet . when she got to saki spoke in a really timid voice "Mistress i have cleaned the kitchens, bedrooms, deck, offices and storage rooms what is my next jobs mistress?" she bowed her head and she was trying to show all the respect she could in the world to her mistress not to be punished but she expected it for speaking when not spoken to.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:08 am

As Grudge finished up his last performance for the crowd that gathered near the milky way's ship, they all went into a frenzied cheer, as the fishman guitarist reveled in the over enthusiastic praise from the locals, before enouncing; "Thank you Orange Town! Unfortunetly, I was actually planing on keeping a lower profile today, but, eh, guess im too awesome of a rock legend for that to happen! Anyway, the captain of this ship is gonna be pretty p**sed off if she see's this, so concerts over dudes, sorry. Oh and if ya got any info 'bout these parts, just scream it too me!" Afterwards, crowd members merely drifted back into their daily routine, apart from a few which told Grudge a few rather pathetic rumours and rather ordinary gossip of the town, rewarding their useless effort with an autograph. Grudge grinned like a mad man, swaggering around the ship's deck, giddy with happiness of his recent performance.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Arianne Greyson pulled the coarse lead rope a final time to secure the White Hart into port, before pulling the gang-plank down.
She straightened, stretching her back and rubbing the insides of her arms. "I certainly have quite a few muscles that I've never worked out before...not even under Eric's relentless sword and bow training..." she thought to herself, shrugging her jacket up on to her shoulders.
She shielded her eyes from the sun and scanned the port.

The weather had been fairly good to them thus far and the young scientist hoped that it would hold up long enough for she and Avery Crusher to find their crewmates- the Milky Way Pirates, led by Captain Saki Star.

Avery. Her boyfriend.
She couldn't help but melt inside at the mere thought of him. "Boyfriend"seemed like such a girly, childish word in so many ways and was certainly foreign in her mouth and mind- but nonetheless, it described the tall, handsome, good-natured helmsman's relations to her.
And boy, did she love it that way.

Arianne looked back towards the ship, calling over to him, smiling. "The gang-plank is all set and ready..."
Because of his slightly weakened but quickly healing arm, Arianne had insisted on docking the ship herself. It was a skill she'd have to perfect after all.
She patted her leg, beckoning Lawrence- Avery's constant canine companion and Arianne's, decided, newest favourite animal in the world- down to her before looking up at his master. "I hope I managed to do alright in pulling the ship in..."

Hearing a buzz of chatter among nearby locals, Arianne turned around for a brief moment and noticed a crowd forming around a very familiar looking cocky fishman with a guitar. She tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. "Avery, I think I've already found one of our crewmates."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Avery smiled at Arianne, shaking his head ever so slightly as he approached her. He had been planning on doing all of this himself. Oh well. She wasn't the kind of person he could argue with, even if he had wanted too.

"You did excellent," Avery told her.

Lawrence dashed after Arianne at her beckoning. He was moving so fast that he bumped into Avery's mechanical leg, almost tripping him up. He, of course, didn't care that he had nearly knocked his master flat on his back. It would be sweet justice for all the times Avery had dropped him on the ground straight after carrying him. He wasn't always ready when the ground came at him so suddenly.

Avery began to pinwheel his arms and managed to regain his balance. He was about to go after Lawrence to give him a telling off, but his dog was hiding behind Arianne. So Avery contented himself with muttering angrily and following after them. His mood soon brightened as Arianne pointed out that fishman musician. Admittedly this was more due to the fact that Arianne was speaking than because he was seeing one of his crewmates again, but whatever.

"So it is," Avery murmured. He turned to Arianne and smiled softly at the beautiful and intelligent young woman. "I guess we'd better go down and say hi," Avery said to her. He offered her his good arm. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

"Heh, just keep practising kid and you'll might even be as awesome as me one day!", Grudge said cheerfully to a young boy who was grinning from ear to ear after playing alittle song of his own for Grudge. "Thanks mr. fishman!", the child replied earnestly before running away giggling in joy to his parents. "Man, people here really don't recognise me, yet theres a few that do but most just vaguely remember the old band.", Grudge mumbled to himself, until he saw a very familiar couple. "Hey Avery,Arian! Your finally back huh? How'd the trip go? Bet it wasn't as awesome with me around huh? Got me any bat wings?", the guitarist greeted the pair of them cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Arianne smiled up at Avery, taking his arm and automatically fitting her smaller frame against his- marvelling at the warmth and strength of his body.
"We shall."

She gave a bemused smile at the sight of Grudge signing autographs for his newfound fans and bowed her head to him in a cordial manner. "Hello Mr Blakheart...it's nice to see you again too. The trip?" She looked up at Avery, a mirthful glint in her eyes. "Well yes, I suppose it did lack...something, without you around Mr Blakheart. But overall..." Her smile became a genuine one, a warmth coming into her eyes as she continued to gaze up at Avery. "...it was one of the best experiences, if not the best experience that I've ever had in my life. De veridad."

Arianne looked back to the musician, shaking her head. "I'm afraid, we haven't. But if you'd really like some bat wings, Orange Island is supposed to be fairly diverse in terms of cuisine. You could always ask around for them..." She raised an eyebrow. "How have the rest of the crew been? Where is Captain Star, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Genshi opened the oven and pulled out the meat with his bare hands. he threw the food atop the stove and began blowing on his hands, he expected the extra strength to dull out pain, but that didn't work. Nonetheless dinner was ready and he had to call the crew. Speaking of calling the crew, he needed to establish a call that would warn everyone when it was time to eat. Maybe 'DINNER TIME' or 'Soups On'. Genshi had been experimenting with a few but he still wasn't sure. Maybe he wouldn't think and just let words flow out naturally, yeah that was definetly a good idea.

"DINNER REAGHAHKA!" he shouted, instantly regretting that choice of words.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 am

Alek watched as the drugged cook as he pulled out the cooked meat with his bare hands then blow on them. It was like watching....well....a maniac cook food. But the dinner was ready to be served to Alek sat down in a seat and waited for the food to be served. He heard the weird battle cry or shout or something that Genshi gave out and started to wonder where his sanity has gone. Obviously, it has gone down the crapper. Although watching Genshi cook under the effect of some kind of Psycho or Adrenaline was like a pre-dinner show and it was totally worth it. Now all Alek had to do was sit back and wait for the food to flow in...
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 am

What fun watching this man cook! It's like sitting in the theater watching a great play. Daisuke was beaming on the inside but on the outside he kept his poker face up and activated like he always had in public. He wasn't sure people would take him seriously if they knew that he himself was soft like a marshmallow on the inside. But his serious expression has melted into his mind like a routine programmed into a robot, he would always keep it in his face. After hearing the druggy cook shout out some kind of shout, probably signalling the rest of the crew to get their asses in the kitchen to eat. Might as well clarify for everyone. "Everyone! Get you asses in here or you'll be having whats left of the table scraps!" Daisuke shouted at the top of his lungs which would probably cause the cook, the sloth and the other guy to cover their ears to stop the loud noises from shattering their eardrums. Then he sat down across Alek and asked him, "What do you do in this crew? What's your role?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 am

Avery grinned at the fishman. "Hey Grudge," was all he said before going quiet as Arianne spoke to the guitarist. When she looked over at Avery himself with that smile while she was talking about their little side trip, Avery turned slightly red, but he too was smiling. The trip had certainly been...enjoyable. Though to be honest even that was putting it mildly.

While Arianne was asking Grudge about the rest of the crew, Avery looked around. He didn't see anyone close by that he recognized. It seemed that Saki had given the crew shore leave. Or maybe Grudge had simply come out on his own to show off. Either way, he hoped that the rest of the crew had split up or were not close by. Then he and Arianne could take it easy.

Avery raised his damaged hand and closed it into a fist before opening it once more. It seemed to be in good working condition again. He hadn't even felt a twinge of pain that time when he moved his arm. Still, he would prefer to stay out of the spotlight for now, but considering that they were a crew of pirates, there would most likely be fights to be had at some point. Unless they were lucky.

Behind Avery and Arianne, Lawrence slunk down off of the ship. He had hung back at the sight of Grudge, trying to recall where he had seen the fishman before. It was only when he caught his scent that he remembered who he was. It had been almost twenty-four hours since he had seen him and even back then the fishman had not struck him as a very memorable person.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:42 am

Grudge's grinned all the more, mistaking Ariannes words as a confession that he was too awesome to not be missed, replying with a grin; "Yeah, I thought I'd better head over to orange town, afterall I was hired for a gig. Don't wana let down the fans." The fishman guitarist then heard Genshi's shout, turning to the couple and telling them casually; "Sounds like foods ready, and that the crews down deck. Hey Larry.", the last comment directed at Lawrence, which Grudge petted on the head.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Arianne nodded, looking up towards the Andromeda. "I understand, I understand...so the crew are still around? Buena, buena...."
She looked to Avery, taking his good hand. "We should notify Captain Star that we have returned." She smiled faintly. "Perhaps we can catch up with our crew-mates and have some lunch..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next