One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)

Go down 
+12
Frog Dragon
Rodoku
Redmerv
klemenator
Bad Idea Bear
Ghostlyghost
keymaster
Captain One-eye
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Easy
Karasu(the crow)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 am

Youri was happy she woke up soon.
''I missed you too....I would hug back,but if I would I would let you fall..so how are you doing?''
He said it casually,without letting go of saki.He was happy he saw saki again,for her it where hours,for him it felt like days.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Saki smiled and nodded, she at least knew and was 100% sure that she didn't want to fall, although it would have been nice to recieve a hug from Youri, but that could wait, and Saki was a patient person, she didn't mind waiting a while for receiving a hug from Youri, because, after all, she would end up receiving it, earlier or later, and she still got to see him, which was the most important thing for her, and an awesome thing as well, at least for Saki.

"I'm doing fine, some people have joined since the last time you were here.. which was hours ago, hahah" she giggled while talking to Youri, there were so many things to tell him, she wanted him to stay with her forever, but she also knew that that was impossible for him to stay with her, she wasn't his girlfriend nor something like that, it would be nuts if she was his girlfriend because she would never get to see him, although Saki herself didn't know what she would do once Youri says that he needs to leave again, she wants him to be with her..

And she would hug him to death or something once he said he was leaving once again,probably, or maybe kiss him on the cheek, who knows, but she just knew that she didn't want that moment to happen and that she would enjoy as much as this time with Youri lasted.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:42 pm

''more people?you're getting a nice crew there.I don't know how you do it but you make gathering a crew look so easy...''
Youri smiled as he heard saki giggle.
As he walked he arrived at the ship.
Youri put saki on the ground and hugged her back.
''at-least with a big crew you won't get hurt that fast''
He now said in a more caring voice then usual.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:56 pm

As Alek asked for information, Grudge replied with only tidbits of usefull discoveries he had. "Aparently the marines where si=niffing around for these three douches, and a bigger douches with a bounty stole my gig.", he told his crewmate as he tried to follow him, but was surrounded by some of the locals, "Hey, your that guy from that fishman band!" "Oh yeah! Dude your awesome!" "Wow he's kinda cool!" "Hey play us some more!" "More music!", as well as a number of other praise were bellowed out by the suprising amount of town folk, to which Grudge grinned like the devil and cried out; "Alright you dudes and babes of orange town! Follow me!", to which he quickly ran over to the milky way ship, and began playing another song.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Genshi gritted his teeth, the sting was short. He heard what Getto had told him and began to think. Abusing powers would be bad, but being a pirate meant being free, and being free meant abusing powers.

"Abuse my power? Why would.. I ever do that?" he asked, chuckling nervously, his eyes darting left and right,

Genshi pulled out the syringe and began rubbing his arm. The area where the syringe went into began feeling numb. He was having second thoughts, but he couldn't turn back now. He was going to get super powered up.

Last edited by Genshi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 pm

(Genshi, the one I shot you just now was the anti-pain one xD)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:42 am

Getto kneeled down to have a better aim and shot the vigorizing shot from his rifle. The syringe flew through the air and was going to land in the place where Genshi had been stabbee by the first shot, making it impossible to feel.

"Ok, there you go!"-Getto said.-"As long as you dont abuse your powers you wont get ultra tired and pass out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Saki blushed as Youri hugged her, he then said that at least with a big crew she wouldn't get hurt so fast, in a caring tone of voice, she liked Youri and he actually cared about her! This made Saki so happy and she also blushed a lot, hugging him tightly and hiding her blushing face in his shoulder.

"Thanks for worrying about me.." she said while her face was still in his shoulder, so he wouldn't notice that she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Youri looked at his new golden watch and looked frustrated.
''ergh...saki-chan,I will need to go soon...some shichibukai introduction...''
Youri stopped hugging saki and saw that she blushed.
''ahw you're blushing,how cute''He said with a nice guy expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 pm

"Sh-Shut up" she said while blushing more but then her eyes widened and she stared at Youri. "S-shichibukai introduction?" she asked seriously. Saki couldn't believe what she was hearing, she didn't want to at least, she was afraid that either Youri belonged to a shichibukai crew or that he was a shichibukai, which only meant that he would harm her someday, her being a pirate..

She didn't like what she was hearing, she liked Youri and didn't want him to hurt her.. it's not because she didn't want to be hurt but she at least didn't want to be hurt by youri. She liked him too much as for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 pm

''jup.but no worry's,I would never go after you.It's not like I will destroy every pirate on my path as shichibukai,that's just a stereo type''
Youri said it once again on a caring tone.He could hear she was afraid,and tried to calm her.
''I am just getting a bit tired of the marines coming after me the whole time...it would be easier if I had some companions who traveled with me,but I don't have any,so fighting the marines on my own is making me a bi tired.''
Youri hoped saki would understand.
''And if we would meet on the battlefield,we would still be friends,so even then,I will never attack you''(at-least not because I am commanded as a chichibkai Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Saki blushed and smiled a little, "thank you Youri" she said, she was really happy about what she heard Youri say, because she hadn't expected him to say something like that, he would never hurt her, and that made her so happy and also made her thought about the possibility of Youri having feelings for her, just as she did for him, and was really happy.

Saki being Saki, she couldn't help but to kiss Youri on his left cheek, she was too happy and didn't notice until she did it, she blushed and looked away. "Sorry.. I don't know why I did that" she said honestly, although she didn't regret kissing him on the cheek, although on the lips would've been better...
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Youri was surprised by the sudden kiss on the cheek.
''y-you don't have t-to say sorry''
Now youri also blushed.He scratched the back of his head as he was getting nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Saki looked at Youri through her long eyelashes, her cheek red from the blush "really?" she asked as if she was a little child, she didn't know if kissing him was actually ok.. she didn't know what to do and if it was ok, but she wanted to do so many things in life and she didn't know if it was ok.

One of the things that she wanted to do in life was kissing Youri, others things could actually wait. Because he was leaving again, and she wanted him to be with her.. she didn't like how little time she actually got to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:58 pm

''y-yeah..I will come as soon as possible back...''
Youri was standing there not knowing what to do.
The girl he liked just kissed him on the cheek,what was he supposed to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Saki stood up next to him, she liked him too much and although she didn't want to let him go, she knew she had no say in this, he had to leave, to become a shichibukai, and although Saki would've told him to join her crew or something and stay with her, she knew that he would've refused that, and she still wanted him.

Saki herself knew that she wouldn't like Youri to leave for much time, if he came to visit her from time to time everything would be alright, as long as that time to time was like once a week or something, because if not Saki would miss him too much, and it would be bad for her heart to be too far from him.

"Y-Yeah.. I'll miss you a lot...please come back as soon as it's possible" said Saki with a tear on her eye, she didn't want to let him go but she couldn't possibly tell him to stay, it was too complicated and Saki was sad to see him go again.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Youri came closer,closed his eyes,and kissed saki swiftly.
after a few seconds he quickly jumped backwards and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Sloop still felt hungry and so he continued to follow Saki everywhere she went as he was hoping he would know where food was. He had wrapped himself around her leg but it seemed she hadn't noticed. Sloop was small and light which was probably why. He enjoyed being carried around as it was less effort on his behalf but knew it was a bit rude when you were making someone you didn't even know carry you around.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:09 am

Genshi was surprised on the little to no pain he felt from the shot. He eagerly awaited for the flow of power to spread through is body, like a fire or a fast moving...tonic or something.

"I won't abuse my this new power, I have to get dinner ready an- WHoa." he said, a sudden shock going through his body.

Genshi felt more and more powerful by the minute. He tested his strength by lifting his bag of food, which moments ago, required him to carry on his back. The bag was ridiculously light. Genshi began running to the ship, with this power, maybe cooking was also made easier.

"I FEEL INCREDIBLE!" He roared
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

Getto looked at Genshi and smiled, laughing. He had developed his medicines very well, it was natural that it had such a great effect in Genshi. He just hoped that Genshi didn't overuse his new adquired strenght, the effects of this shot longed a lot of time [40 posts] and after that preiod was over, he was going to be incredibly tired and if he had used his power too much, he could pass out. Of course, he could just shoot another Vigorizing Shot when one is over, but that was super bad for the organism, since it was forcing it to get stronger and rush with adrenaline.

"Just... take care, let's go to the ship, I guess, I need to make some studies on this fruits I just bought. Maybe I'll also pick up some leaf samples on the way to the ship." -Getto told Genshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 am

Jack sighed and growled, he had been completely ignored by Grudge, which annoyed him greatly. He walked away from where he stood and started back to the ship, paying no attention to anyone else. As he walked, he saw Genshi, the cook, running around and screaming. People... he thought and then sighed angrily, walked onto the deck and sitting on the ship. He watched everyone do there thing, and put his hood farther over his head so no one would notice him, today wasn't his favorite day.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:56 pm

(Ummmm I should point out that Grudge is actually playing in front of a crowd of townspeople at the Milky Way Pirates ship.)

As Grudge finished playing he bathed in the praise from the crowd, laughing in devilish glee at their cheers. He then noticed something out the corner of his eye. "Oh hey dude whats up?" Grudge said casually to Jack, who was sitting in the ships deck, hough seemed he would rather be left alone. Grudge shruged and then began playing another song; once again causing the cheers of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Genshi continued to roar throughout his run to the ship. He eventually stopped for two reasons. His throat was getting sore, and he could swear his voiced cracked.

"I better keep my shouting at a minimum." he thought.

He did on the other hand start stomping around. He found that amusing, making miniature tremors with his heavy stomping. When he got to the ship, he found a large group of people, apparently cheering. Was something going on? Were they raiders? Oh wait, Grudge was playing some music. Genshi was enthralled by the music for a moment, then remembered his job.

"Move it, move it you all, I have a job to do." he said, shoving a row of people in front of him. Quite easy with his increased power.

Once he got through, he jumped aboard and gave Grudge a thumbs up on his way to the kitchen. Once there, he began to put away the food, save for a large piece of meat. Genshi cracked his knuckles and began punching the meat vigorously.

"Must tenderize, then cook, then feed to crew. And then, and Only then will i stop Talking to myself." he said aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

Saki's eyes widened as Youri's lips touched hers, she hadn't expected that, at all, then he jumped backwards and ran away, she stayed there looking at nothing in specific, although it might have been Youri's back. She didn't know exactly what had happened, and what did that mean.

Were they something now? Were they.. together? As in having a romantic relationship? All of these questions and more were in Saki's head, she didn't know what to do, but then she put a finger on her lips, she closed her eyes and thought about the kiss, about what it might have meant.

It was possible that Youri liked her back, because he kissed her, she would need to ask him once he came back, if he ever did... but Saki didn't want to be a pessimist, she wanted to be as positive as she could, You need to be positive in love, Saki thought but then her eyes widened, Love, that is everything, she just found the answer, but not to Youri's feelings though.

She didn't know what to do now, really didn't know what to do. But then she noticed Sloop on her leg, she smiled at him and petted him on the head, she hadn't noticed about him before, but she thought he was so cute as well.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 am

Sloop wondered into the kitchen and changed into his human for and opened the fridge. In the fridge he saw very little food and frowned, Sloop ended up grabbing all the items in the fridge and began just shovelling the food into his mouth anyway, it may have been just spreads and such but he was to hungry to care. Sloop ate the last piece of food which was garlic and then stuck his tongue out and pulled a face, he didn't like the garlic and laid on back. Sloop changed back to his animal form and climbed onto the table and rested, he curled himself into a ball then fell asleep on the table. Sloop liked this spot for sleeping as it made him comfortable and he kept rubbing his nose against the table as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 2: misadventures on board, hello Orange Town! (CLOSED)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next