One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro

Go down 
+4
Layman Iconoclast
Gael
nikz200
Karasu(the crow)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Empty
PostSubject: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Name: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro

Bounty: 120,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Theme Song: No Reflection

Home Village/Ocean: not known

Appearance: Has Black long hair and black eyes, He's well built but not in the big kind of way and has white skin. Hes 6'1 and 500 pounds (thanks to the metal around his body and the insides), Has a series of unexplained scars throughout his body, mostly at chest, back, and one slash across his cheek. Is tall but normally not too skinny but with a lot of muscle, light skin color. Now wears a black coat-like shirt, and Black almost skinny pants. His boots are metallic Boots with rubber on the bottom part. The scars on his body all go in different directions as if he was attacked on multiple sides. Has small metal parts around his skin, has them scattered, but none on his face, only body. The metal particles on his skin shine when a loud amount of light hits them, he looks almost like a disco ball.
Alphonse:

History: Alphonse was a small child when he woke up in the middle of a ditch, not knowing where he was his past or how he got there, the only thing he remembered was his name. When he walked around his eyes couldn't Fathom where he could possibly be, nothing seemed familiar, while he stood sight seeing a man walked up to him, in rich clothing and asked him his name,while staring at the boys scars throughout his body. The man took the poor child in and raised him, Alphonse was 5 years old at the time, at the age of 9 pirates came to the island seemingly nice at first, but ended up attacking at the end. The village was burned, and destroyed. During the commotion The rich man hid the child underground and gave him a priced fruit to eat and defend himself with if they ever found him. Alphonse was also told to sleep, and when he woke up to leave the small room and walk his own path, Alphonse went to a deep sleep in his nightmares he heard people screaming and the sound of flames. When he woke up nothing was left but Burned houses, the room kept him safe. What ever happened it was the pirates fault, Alphonse never looked around knowing what hed see, and left the village in pain. After his departure a man hovering over the ashes walked to him, "WHAT DID YOU SEE?!" he shouted while strangeling him, Alphonse noticed the dagger in his belt, It moved as he stared at it, suddenly the dagger moved upwards and stabbed the man. Alphonse ran as the man yelled "NEW RECRUIT!!". when suddenly men popped from the woods and took the kid away. 11 years later he was a pirate among them, as their bounty rose to 10 million Belli He desided to collect it, turning the ships nails against them and using the swords they wore as well. The ship was left behind. Seven years after the incident he's a Pirate, hating all other evil pirates and occasionally takes bountys. At some cases he attacked Marines ships, giving him a Bounty, to protect villages from what he thinks is evil. Although he fights without words and never argues, He occasionally thinks what itd be like to be in a crew he'd never have to leave, it'd be the first peace he'd have in a long time.

Personality: Serious, rarely speaks, doses off from time to time, never argues and makes decisions based on his theory unless convinced other wise. He mostly stays by himself and watches everyone else from a distance, is never seen smiling and yet gives off a good feeling. Acts only by his own statement and listens before he acts. Only talks when is asked or needed. Is an involuntary flirt. Also never allows innocent people from getting hurt. Alphonse is also the type to turn red when something sexual-related happens (like a strong form of a tease), of course he is also a strong leader-type.. if his Nakama are in danger he will not let them die and will often try to protect them as far as he can. He takes pride in his heritage in the steel village. Loves heavy metal, can listen to it for hours without knowing it. After the Steel village died Alphonse has become more.. quiet, and calm. Alphonse is now borderline impossible to get angry, or cause him to feel sorrow towards his own life. He has already lost everything.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: Tetsu Tetsu no mi
type: Logia
effect: Turns user into metal,  can control metal, but cant shape metal into anything on body. User can also create metal and even when not in metal form still has metal properties in body.(Him not being hurt by metal is Not allowed therefore i took it away.)

Special Abilities:
Super Strength- Alphonse has super-human strength, can lift three times hi body weight.
Super Endurance- Alphonse has a lot of muscles around his body and metal particles to boot, all of these things combined make him naturally capable of receiving harsh blows without dying. However, like everyone with super human endurance he can die if a power is obviously capable of killing Alphonse (Explosions, burns, acid extc. Will still hurt a lot, bruises will not form easily though.
Intelligence: Alphonse is smart in battle. Smart enough to think of great strategist in and out of a battle.

Weaknesses:
-Lightning triples its damage on Alphonse, since he has metal particles in his body.
-Water rusts the metal parts on his body, this makes the metal he creates on his body rusty until a page as gone by in a thread.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Metal Shell: turns body into metal.
Metal arm: turns arm into metal.
Metal chest: turns chest to metal.
Metal magnetism: Controls all metal objects within a reasonably far distance, not too far.
Metal Shield: takes a sword or projectile and spins it in a fast manner, causing a shield.
Metal combat: controls metal weapons (swords,pistols extc.) by putting them in the air and using them without the need of touching them.
Metal Barrage: Uses all the items he has around him and moves them around the enemy, and then attacks.
-------
Metal Shards: Metal peaces are created from Alphonse's skin and put surrounding him, Can be morphed into swords and shields.
Metal Wall: Alphonses best defense, a wall of hard thick metal is put in front of him.
Metal Manipulation: Alphonse is able to move himself, by controling the metal particles in his body.
Metal Soldier: Is able to make a single soldier of metal at a time from using a large quantity of metal (about 300 pounds to 2 tons of metal needed)
Metal Puppeteer: Is able to control metal Humanoid Suits in the area by summoning chains to control them
Metal Spikes: Creates spikes coming from the ground surrounding him, they come in an instant.
Metal King: Alphonse creates a Giant Metal Ball 30 feet in Diameter, and throws it at the enemy(it weighs around 50< tons). The technique is not on Alphonse hands, it is levitating on top of his hands. Its thickness in whole is made of some of the strongest Metal Alphonse could make, making it a very Hard substance to cut if not near impossible (since its basically ALL metal and its heavy).
-------
Warrior's Blood: Alphonse forces the iron in his blood to pump forward faster, increasing his own bodies speed and reaction time in incredible succession. This technique allows the person to move in soru speeds, but makes the person extremely fatigued after the usage. If used a second time in a thread the person will be knocked out from extreme exhaustion, and will be unable to move for the rest of the thread... with or without medical help. (Maximum amount of posts it is active is 10 per usage)

Atom Theory: Alphonse has learned of the theory behind everything in the world being made of Atoms, this gave him the idea of Metal Sand. With this Alphonse creates sand sized metal pieces, which on their own are relatively useless. However, with all of these particles of metal sand combined Alphonse can create objects from them, weapons, walls, extc. These make it so that Alphonse has better reaction time if a wall or a weapon is needed quickly. Of course, the bigger the object the more time Alphonse would need to charge. (If the object is more then 10 feet, 1 post. If the object is more then 20 feet, 2 posts. If the object reaches the maximum of 30 feet, 3 posts.) The Atom Theory can only be used for a total of 5 posts, and forces the user to go a full turn without having the ability of moving metal around. This is do to his concentration on every little metal sand particle, when it reaches 5 posts even Alphonse looses his grip on them and the ability crashes in on itself.

Weapons/Items:2 broad sword, has small metal particles around his skin.
Goals: To protect his Nakama.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 pm

ok ready to be checked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm

More on personality please. More detail ya know?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

done, hope its better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 pm

...Approved
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Sorry Ken, i need to butt in for a bit . Appearance needs at least a solid paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 pm

done
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 pm

ok APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

EDITED, didnt know my charecter could also create metal and had metal particles in his body.. it was late when i read what the fruit could do. I added techniques and an extra as a goal he found while in Water 7.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:01 am

looking through this sheet I notice he uses magnetism to repell things, as I MADE the tetsu tetsu no mi initialy I know for a fact it dosent have that power, furthur it cannot be used to "feel" either, lastly as I was reading this sheet I noticed the metal peices in his body are not explained under apperance or as weapons, hes also not a cyborg... nor are they explained in his history
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

I thought of the Repel technique as his ability to control Metal, sending out that control in the oppossite direction in one big force. Never the less i Edited, took away 3 techniques and added the final 2, i also took away his "Not getting hurt by metal" since it seems too op. Put in the Appearence section he has Metal Particles and in the weapon section (Dont know why weapon), and as for in the metal Peaces in his body they aren't used at all, merely as something that he looks like, so it wont effect the History of the person.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:52 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 am

UPDATED, I heard i can get a bounty increase after recent events, his Original bounty was 20 million, i added the 30 million after being told that was the amount i could increase.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

The only change is Metal king, his future and current strongest technique. I put severe limitations to make sure it wasn't confused with something I could spam. Also changed his weight to what i intended it to be.

need re-approval.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm kinda iffy about the whole "ginormous metal sphere that could smash a town clean off the map" thing. If I remember right, Flame Emperor was an absolutely ungodly size. Chunking a hunk of metal that size would pretty impossible to dodge, unless one were to teleport magically out of the way or happen to get lucky and have some magnetism DF or something. Possibly consider making the sphere smaller, but still incredibly dense and pack a punch, or another solution?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:30 am

Welp, its basicly Flame emperor size, every Mera Mera user can use a flame emperor (if they put it on the character profile), and unlike the Metal King it pretty much burns everything in its way. I made it Flame Emperor size because they both have the same probability of getting dodged, it also has a very unique side effect of not allowing Alphonse to cover himself in metal, which I'm sure you've noticed he doesn't have speed, so basically his main defense is gone, Mera Mera users can use flame emperor and basicly stay the same as before they did it. It's for a last resort. Also its based on a cannon move most Fire fruit users use, so the size is not a problem with them.

Basically, Flame emperor is allowed and its probability is the same as Metal King when it comes to dodging, only exception is mera mera users don't have side effects when they use it, and the Metal king is basicly a blunt attack rather then Pure overwhelming fire.

Hope this helps clear things up.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

Simply because it's allowed in canon doesn't mean we should allow it here. It doesn't really change how it's pretty much un-dodgeable under most circumstances. People shouldn't be using moves stolen straight from canon, anywho, so any mera-mera users probably shouldn't be utilizing that moves from the first place.

Fire's not solid. People can at least recover, somewhat, after the fire's gone. It'll eventually burn out/disappear. If they're stuck under that solid sphere, they're pretty much on their death bed right there. I'm still not keen on the move quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:13 pm

A huge fireball will destroy everything in its way and burn them till theres nothing left, Although I do see your point on the metal object staying on the Field after its use, so I put that it disperses after impact as to not Automatically Kill the people under it. Also I believe the Flame emperor to be more Damaging as a fire is uncontrollable after it burns most objects, as well as burning oxygen around the area, a Metal ball only has its weight as the attack, not to mention it makes the person that used it weaker.

Does that solve the problem?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Alright edited everything as we discussed in PM, The Metal Orb is 30 feet tall and more specific on its thickness and properties.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Thanks

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 pm

added Warriors Blood, and Atom Theory after the training thread. They are in bold on the bottom of the technique list.

I also updated his goal, since it was a bit OUTdated.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 am

those abilities are powerfull but well thought off, after a good consideration I do approve them
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Edited his personality, and his appearance (even added a picture)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro   Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alphonse(Metal)Kyokoro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next