One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Metal Fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

Metal Metal Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Metal Metal Fruit   Metal Metal Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Tetsu Tetsu no mi

Capabilities: The user of the Tetsu Tetsu no mi can create and control an endless amount of molten steel. ( if a different metal would be preferred I will change it) The molten metal is a deep metallic grey with bright orange mixed in. The steel created by Vinnic is strong enough to go against eh Magu Magu no mi evenly, while surpassing the Mera Mera. The Tetsu Tetsu no mi can also be refined to the point of its constructs being intricately detailed. The molten metal can even be made into several constructs at once, or fewer larger constructs. Like with aces Mera Mera no mi, the Tetsu Tetsu can be balled up and popped to shoot molten metal everywhere in an area. The uses outside of combat are fairly useful as well, Vinnic can use his construct snake to scout, or if provided a mold he can make cannonballs with his logia, or even provide steel for blades. The Tetsu Tetsu no minis classified as a Logia.

The Tetsu Tetsu no mi user is effected well by Lightening and is vulnerable to standard devil fruit weaknesses.

Last edited by Bloodwake189 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Metal Metal Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Metal Fruit   Metal Metal Fruit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:06 am

The characters of the One Piece universe do not exist in this story, so it'd be better if reference to them is avoided in the future.

Now, regarding the fruit, you should also say whether the fruit is a Logia or a Paramecia (but I guess it's a logia).

Finally, I want to ask something. Is the user capable of controling the molten steel once cooled down? I am asking because you mention that the user can provide steel for blades. Controling the matter once it changes from liquid to solid wouldn't be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

Metal Metal Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Metal Fruit   Metal Metal Fruit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:13 am

I'm not saying that it can be hardened into an attack, only left alone to cool and harden by itself, he will have to solid metal attacks whatsoever.

I'll add Logia to it.

And I will keep in mind not to reference a canon character
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Metal Metal Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Metal Fruit   Metal Metal Fruit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:23 am

Oh you mean creating a sword out of his own metal and using it. That's acceptable, as long as the cooled metal cannot be manipulated (f.e. using a sword out of the cooled metal and then extending it to strike the enemies because it's also some form of your element). I am saying control and manipulation over cooled metal wouldn't be allowed, but using it for attacks is acceptable. At least that's what I've understood. However, if I misunderstood anything, I'll keep my eye on the character as well to see the techniques.

With that being said...

APPROVED

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Metal Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Metal Fruit   Metal Metal Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Metal Fruit
Page 1 of 1