One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
BLiIx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:57 am

((Shroom or Thurgood, talk to thor))

------ Officer Shil-------

Shit.....

Shil fell down aftet the attack of Shroom, he was defeated.
But the marines didnt allow Shroom to kill him and took him away.

---- Blaze----

I dont care about that.... I will break it!
Snipe!

and Blaze forced him slef with a punch in the shield.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:21 am

"Hmmm... no matter, hey'll all be my guinea pigs eventually" Shroom said. He turned around to find his captain in all the chaos. He than noticed Seanna. "Well my lovely lady these are marines, ironically they are the ones incharge for defending peace and order. They seem to suck at their job..." He said as a response to Seanna's question. "Are you by any chance a marine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

"No" replied seanna in a nervous tone "this guy is definently dangerous, im just glad im not a marine" she thought to her self. "Wait... so that makes you..." seanna went on "a pirate!?" she said suddenly excited
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Jack slowly stepped his way into a town called syrup village. It was actually fairly peaceful. It was very different from what he lived through everyday, running away from the marines, slaughtering a few people here and there, keeping his legend alive. His shoes gently clicked as he continued to walk his way down the stoned streets of the town. Jack was bored, not liking to do nothing all day he looked around, he saw a few marines but smiled as he played it easy and pretended that he was just a innocent everyday person. Jack heard the sounds of war around him, soon his crimson smile came to his face, as it was hungry for a good fight. The marines that just passed him made him laughed as he used a small bit of energy to make himself like a blur and slice open there sides, staining the streets. Jacks body followed the sound of war and soon made his way to a small group of people fighting marines fighting two officers. "Well, Well, Well look what the cat dragged in." His Cheshire cat smile was slapped on his face before he quickly disappeared and reappeared on top of the building laughing. "Quite a mighty crew you people are, very interesting as well. And I do believe you all have a bounty on your heads." He grinned darkly when he sat on the edge of he roof swaying his feet like a young child.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm

"Well judging by my bounty and by the fact I took down a marine officer I think I am a pirate..." Shroom said. He didn't mean to mock the question or anything, it was just his way of talking, a strange man indeed. "You seem excited about that? I hope it's because your a bounty hunter because I'm looking for one to make my next experiment on..." he said with a devilish smile as a bonus. A part of him told this sentence as a joke but a different part of him really did miss a bounty hunter in his collection of stuffed humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:49 pm

"yeah...haha... so what crew are you in?" she said trying to forget that he just call a human his "experiment"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Jack looked down at the man who spoke back to him. His voice cracked out in a laughter before laying on his side and looking down. Indeed by the looks of things he really was strong. The mans devilish grin and laughed before using his energy to launch him towards the man making a him look like a blur. His arm rested on the mans shoulders. "No,no, no~ You actually got it wrong, Mr.crazy. Im almost as wanted as you, me boy~" Jacks voice laughed darkly as he gently held his katar out before walking in front of the man. "I the Cheshire Cat, not to far off your bounty. I escaped prison and killed a few people here and there. Why? Well youll just have to find that out~" Jack laughed before flicking his hair over his shoulders and putting back into its small pony tail. He then looked at the girl giving a sweet smile. "Well im a wanted man, im in no such thing." He laughed as his eyes gazed into hers.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Thurgood hadn't been just loafing around, hed been looking for his crew mates "there you are" he said turning a corner and going over to shrooms "well I cant find the captain anywhere, but I see you've made some new acquaintances" it was as if hed forgotten all about the battle that thurgood had been in "dont worry about the marines, my traps stopped them from chasing us... so who are your new friends?"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Kirke stopped his attack, ducking and lunging in for Blaze's stomach with "Kanone!" He tried to punch Blaze's stomach with as much force as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:33 am

I have no time for those plays!

Blaze waited until Kirke has attacked him showing that he will do his Snipe attack again but after they were in a speed and at the distance that was actually almost impossible to dodge....

White Spring......
GATLING!!!!

As soon Blaze said that his wrists tranformed into an active spring, after that he started to punch with his arm too, so the result of this is extreme fast boxing agains his appponent.

Block that!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:42 am

"Well this one is a little bit shy as I see it and this one is Mr. Cat, who apparently escaped from prison." Shroom said. "I suggest we go find Captain Blaze, we should help him find a ship". He than turned to face both Jack and Seanna "Nice to meet you two, my name is Daisuke Silverline or as my friends call me, Shroom. Do one of you by any chance owns a ship?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Jack smiled as he looked at the two. He was just called a cat and found it rather fine. His face gave a wide grin at the man nicknamed shroom. "Hmmmmm, no I do not own one Shroomy-kun~ But the most fun part is why dont you just kill off some marines or other pirates and simply make their ship your own. think that would be much fun, besides I seen one earlier." jack gave another dark smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:05 pm

"No, i dont" said seanna "why, dont you have one?" she inquired
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Kirke was surprisingly able to pull back at the last second, and then counter Blaze's attack. "Automatisch!" He began punching quickly and rapidly, meeting Blaze's punch with the force of a Kanone.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:41 pm

The attack Automatisch has hit Blaze directly and threw him into a house wall in the town.

So thats it.... Im getting beaten in a freaking East Blue and i want to rach the New world....
I have to be stronger.... much much more stronger.... How is my crew doing, i hope they are well.....

Blaze then stood up and yelled.

White Spring.... Thruster...!

He launched himslef after that into the enemy and punched with his spring hand.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Kirke sidestepped, trying to throw a Kanone force punch into Blaze's face. "Don't you understand I can't be beaten by punches?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Blaze fats moved out of way with his spring power.

I kinda dont got much more then i showed ya.... But hey im still here wit the 6 mil bounty, kinda weird what keeps me up right?

He said and started to smile.

White Srping.... Snipe!

Then again Blaze forced himself with a punch into his enemy
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Kirke braced himself, put his arm back, and threw it forward at Blaze's face, yelling, "Direkte Spirale Kanone!" A triple helix of compressed and explosive air wrapped itself around his fist as he thrust it forward, hoping to knock the pirate out and wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm

After Blaze wanted to dodge he again got hit and throwen into the wall.

Oh, shit... Im in the wall again. Well wahetevr
White Spring Hopper!

He said and started to bounce all around the place.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Kirke made his solid stance, trying to hit Blaze with a series of Shell Shots that he began sending all over the place.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:25 pm

The more time im in this attack the faster i get its similar to soru so well you attack is way to slow for me now....
Good night weirdo!!
White Spring... SNIIIIIIIIPEEE!!!!!!

He yelled and foreced himself with incredible speed towards Kirke and aimed his face with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Jack blinked as he heard some yelling i the distance. He grinned at the thought of more violence, but it was only a thought. Jack smiled before disseapering and tracking down the sound, swiftly and quietly, almost like a ninja. He came to a stop when he seen two people fighting, he laughed loudly. hmmmm which one would be more fun~? Jakc asked himself before stepped off the roof of the building and watching the boys white spring snipe go on. He grinned, thinking it was a pretty neat ability and decided to use it himself before standing up right. "Specchio, White Spring, Snipe~" He smiled, instead of turning to springs he used his energy and encased his katars as he went to do a strong jab at a very high, and willing to do a dangerously high amount of damage while turn his body in such a way it the other boys attack didnt hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Calculating that he wouldn't be able to wind up for a punch in time, Kirke could only do one thing: he leaned back, trying to get Blaze to pass over him so he could punch Blaze in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Blaze saw that in the right time and decided to aim for his stomach not his face
so Blaze was just aout to hit the weird huy in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Kirke felt Blaze's punch connect with his stomach, and the force was enough to throw him back dozens of meters. He crashed into the ground, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. "Nice hit." He got up, getting into a wider stance. "Now... Raketenwerfer!" Kirke threw himself forward, flinging his fist to chuck a large, fast moving attack right at Blaze's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next