One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
BLiIx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Hehe.... I guess you are annoyed now? Well....
White Spring SNIPE!!!

Blaze launched himslef direct towards his enemy this time with both hand infront of him wanting to crash in the air with his enemy....

Now lets see whos power is bigger!! Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Kirke grinned as Blaze leaped right into the ranged attack, and he leaped to the side so Blaze wouldn't collide with him. The Raketenwerfer collided with Blaze head-on, causing a large explosion of fire and energy, which engulfed Blaze and hopefully cooked him medium-rare.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Tha.... ''argh, argh'' Thats no... ''argh argh'' no.... not IT! you damn bastard!!

Blaze said while lying on the ground covered in blood. And trying to stood up
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Kirke sighed. "Ah, my joints ache. I'll leave my subordinates to clean you up. I'm outta here." He turned and walked away, leaving Blaze behind.

Last edited by Gael on Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:15 pm

After that Blaze stood up and watched his enemy walk away.

Well one of my old springs cracked in my back. Hahaha!
It would be nice to finish this off but i dont have times anyway.

He said and ran into the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Apparently Jack "Missed" and hit something different seeing as his accuracy wasn't as good as the real thing. Jack saw the other marines come as the leader left, he laughed lightly. "Well what a change in the line up~" he laughed before he chargeda large amount of energy in is katars before running full speed dragging them against the ground. He slide it off the ground sending a large amount of energy wiping out the marines. "energia scoppiare~" His voice chimmed as they feel to the ground with damaged bodies. He walked back over to the guy in the tavern and poked him with a cheshire cat grin. "Are you alive~?"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:43 pm

What? Who the heck are you? Dont bother me i dont have time for that!

He said and ran again out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Jack sighed before he gave an irritated grin and grabbed the boys shoulder. "Listen here boy!" His grin turned into a more pissy frown. "What do you seek with your eyes closed? You wont reach them if you hold yourself back." Jack glared at him tightening his grip onto the boys shoulders. "You are lucky you are alive and walking, your lucky he left you or he would have killed you on the spot within seconds. Just because you have eaten a devil fruit doesnt mean your immortal." He spoke sternly and not letting him escape by lifting him up and launching them up onto the near by roof.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:03 am

But it does mean im fast....

He said and jumped away as soon as possible in the way: dock 2.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Jack gave a frown before chasing down the boy, keeping the same pace with him. "You may be fast but your wounds wont heal quickly, and if you keep acting like your not in pain you will go and gain nothing. Do not take your life for granted boy." Jack growled as he cut the boy off and glared at him again.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:16 pm

I.... DONT.... HAVE.... TIME.....
please excuse me.

He said and ran off. After that he stopped and ask this weird guy if he knows whats going on on dock 1.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:07 pm

((guys im sorry that i can't rp cuz my mom is mad with me and she took my keyboard and mouse btw im on my freinds comp :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:35 pm

((well that sucks ass :/))

Jack rolled his eyes before he stopped and looked at the sky. The sun was setting and tonight was the night of the moon. He grinned but started to follow the boy anyways to see why he was being so, well how do you but this, rather rude? He followed him enough that he found a weird guy, and stopped. He listened but just remembered he had to stage a death somewheres. He grinned and started to make a fake dead body hand from the sail of marines ship. He then saw the boy as he finished. "What is your probleme. You need a doctor stupid boy." He growled at him.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Listen.... I dont know why you call me kid. And also if you have a problem i give you 2 minutes to teach you a lesson...?
So? Wordless?

He said and watched the guy who followed him all the way and didnt know why.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:49 pm

"Did somebody say DOCTOR?!" Shroom shouted from a distance. He was looking for familiar faces after the action wore down a bit when he heard the holy word. As he shouted a cloud of dust erupted from his feet as he sprinted towards the speaker of the word in a humorous fashion. He reached Jack with a scalpel in each arm and drool coming out from the corner of his lip. If his face would have been a sentence, it would have been "Give me give me give me give me...". "I'm a doctor who do I need to dissect?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Jack blanked then glared at the boy infront of him. "Try me. If I wanted to I could have killed you by now. And It isnt to wise to attack me as the moon starts to raise." His was strun before he turned tot he doctor who seemed to be obsessive. "I suggest you stand back if you dont want to get hurt, doctor." He glared back knowing he was strong but if this turned into a fight it wouldnt go over to well. "To me you are one, a stupid one at that. If you were not thinking wise in that battle at all. You should be called a young child for being so stupid. You should think about your body in times like these, by the looks of things you need blood, and you are loosing plenty more, Im utterly surprised that you managed to life this long. But you would die in a fight with me." He spoke someone angerly as the sky slowly darkened.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Yea i lost.... But the injuries arent an excuse to kick your freaking ass!!

Spring Power......

As when he was trying to go and fight with the annoying guy he saw the doctor and realized that, that was Shroom.

Wait, what!? Shroom!!? Why are you here!? Are others allright, and, and whats with the marines, im hurrying to get us the ship but this guy is in the way!

------ Officer Shil--------

Shil was beaten up by Shroom but he wasnt so beaten up that he wasnt able to call the East blue marines main base and tell what happened and that he needs more ships to send here.

Officer... Officer... We need help at Syrup village we werent even able to find the old guy and some pirates are cousing us big trouble we need more troops, There were 2 warships when we were on our way here when we call them now they can come here in half of a hour..... We need more troops!
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Jack smiles before he pulled out his katars and jumped back before he glared at the boy again. "Why dont you just steal one from the marines, it would be so much faster. And by the looks of things my little prop is working quite nicely to attract a little attention. The marines will probably be here soon to check out whats going on." He then looked at the doctor. "So this boy your captain, a little immature if I do say so myself." he sighed before putting his weapons away. "To bad I dont kill children. You should keep an eye on this boy or he might get himself killed." he spoke to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:37 pm

"Hey, Mr. Cat! Think twice before you insult my captain..." Shroom said, a devilish face appeared under the cover of his hat. He turned to attend his captain's wounds. "By the way I'm sorry for calling you Mr. Cat I simply don't know your name yet..." he said, immediately losing any intimidation factor he brought with him with such a silly comment.
"Calm down captain we took good care of the marines. All is safe, at least for now." Shroom said as he got his hand over his captain's wounds. "Shinki Shinki No Shower..." He said and a gentle shower of odd-colored spores emerged from his palm. "These are Antibiotic Spores, they will stop these wounds from getting too infected." He explained as he got some wire and a needle out of his robe. "Because you're my captain I'll give you the choice... Where do you want your first stitch?" He said, his devilish smile immediately reappearing.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Well.... Lets just say i want the first stitch in this annoying guys head!
Thank you for the fast healing Shroom, i rellay found a nice doctor, but the other stuff has to wait.
Now about you....

Spring Power....

He said and went into his fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:09 pm

"Now now captain... I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker. You are not cured you are stabilized, I recommend you'll stay away from fighting at least for an hour." Shroom said. He would have normally watched the battle and experiment on whichever side that was unfortunate enough to die. But his new captain had a soft spot in Shroom's twisted mind. "You had a difficult fight, much more difficult than mine, if you still want someone dead I suggest you'll let me handle it." Shroom said and immediately regreted it. 'What if he'll make me kill Mr. Cat?' he thought.
"Uhmmmm, forget about that captain! We need to focus on getting a ship before we're ambushed by marines. Let's take a marine ship, they're probably empty now."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Like i said we are 6 we cant take a marine warship its no way we could handle it and also without a navigator...
Anyways i lost a lot of time i have to find the old guy he has to be somewhere here!

He said and looked around just ignoring the annyoing guy and tried to find the old guy.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Jack paused before laughing. "Im no insulting him, im telling the truth. You are lucky he is alive. He should be dead." He spoke to the doctor. "Stand down or I wont give mercy to those who want to attack me. " he spoke seriously before the boy ran off. "Well I could always help you take down some marines. Beisdes I have to settle the score with them" He grinned very darkly as he could see the moon on the horinzen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:33 am

"Um hi everyone" seanna said nervously, who had been sitting there the whole time confused
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm

We dont need to fight marines e need to get us a ship....
So stgay out of this.
And hi you little girl... ?

He said and looked weird at the girl and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next