One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
BLiIx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Jack sighed, he was actually tired of this man running around ranting on and on. Not accepting help from someone else. Jack turned to the doctor and sighed. "Luckily I have patience for things." He spoke somewhat seriously. "To bad he doesn't accept help from others." Jack spoke with a nice long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

"That's the captain for ya, I guess" Shroom said.
((Time skip to find this 'old man' and his ship plz?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:45 pm

"I definenty have to leave" thought seanna and she sat up and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Shroom... Lets go find the old guy.... Wait...
Nice hat you have there girl....?
Are you by any chanse a cook?

He said and stopped one more time to talk with the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

"uh... yeah, why?" she asked
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh well then.... Do you wan to join me!? Hahaha

He said and started to laugh.

We are pirates....! This is our doctor Shroom and we got a good gunner too but he isnt here at the moment... So do you?

He said with a bright smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:00 pm

"um... she said" (this guy isnt that bad) she thought "OK, All join" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Jack sighed as he decided after much thinking. He walked around with a sigh, the moon now in the air causing his hair to go black along with his eyes. He spreads his wings and lands on top of a tall building. "Were are you people." He spoke to himself as he took to a perched position. He then found the man and gliding down landing beside him. "Im joining you for your own safty seeing as you have a habit of running yourself off and getting yourself half killed, youll need someone to keep up with you while no one else can. I dont want a reckless man like yourself wasting a good devil fruit." Jack spoke seriously as he laid his hand on the mans shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:07 pm

So your an angel??
Fine with me... First mate! Hahaha

He said and started to smile at him.

So now we got a doctor, a cook, a gunner and a first mate....
We still need a shipwright, ship and a navigator...!

From the darkness the old guy who Blaze was seraching appeard and started to tlak with Blaze

----- Old guy-------

So you sailers want a ship? I can give you one a real pirate ship!
But....
Come fast the marines are coming lets go to dock 2 i alredy prepeared the old ship to sail again. Hahahaha!

-------Blaze------

Old-san!! I was looking for you! So the rumors are true, you have an old big pirate ship? Who are you anyways?

--- Old guy-----

No time for talking.... Lets run to the ship and yes i will give you the ship just if you take me to the next island!? Deal?

------Blaze-----

You will just give us the ship? And ofcourse we can take you to the next island no problem but whats wrong?

-------Old guy-----

Haha! Lets just say the marines dont like me... Hahaha!
and yea, what else should i do with the ship i would like to give it to some new young pirates!

------Blaze-------

Yosh!!! Lets run to the ship and set sail!!
Shroom where is Thurgood?

He said and all the crew together with the old guy ran toward dock 2 where the ship was.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Jack grinned and smiled, first mate.....It would take awhile to get used to the title, but he gave his cheshire cat smile anyways. "Well if im an angel I'd most likely be Gabriel. And my name is Jack, Jack Lawton." He smiled before looking at the old man with the marines running near by. He became highly jittery and anxious. "We should get going, it looks like the marines dont like my little props." He smiled before grabbing the man and putting the man on his back. Dock two it was. "Lets get going, we have no time to waste!" He gave a flap of his wings before he glided slowly and above the crew towards dock 2. The old man was still on his back, the good thing was Jack blended in with the night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:11 pm

seanna walked behind everyone with her hands in her pockets
"pirates, ok, this should be fun" she thought
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Shroom made his way silently. He wasn't sure if the meaning of taking a guy his captain just fought with as a first mate was a smart idea. "I have no idea captain, we split in order to locate you faster" Shroom answered as he kept running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)   Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Black Moon Pirates - Chapter 1 - Gathering the crew to set sail. (Open for all Black Moon Pirates, and those who wants to join)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6