One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Empty
PostSubject: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am

Name: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit

Capabilities: Much like a logia this fruit allows for unlimited, infinite control and creation of the element, in this case blood. Users of this fruit are immune to blood and blood based attacks.  The fruit allows the user to control their own physical blood as it is defined and manipulated naturally by the human body.  Control over blood other than the user's own must require some kind of physical contact with the blood of the other source.  If physical contact with the blood is made, the user can control any blood in direct or indirect contact with the blood the user has touched.  Touching a portion of a pool of blood on the ground will allow the user to control the entirety of said pool of blood.  To remove the user's control over the inflicted blood, the user's devil fruit power must be turned off or canceled out some how.  Any contact with seastone with living blood that is currently in contact with the user will be as if the user had direct contact with the seastone.  Any hardened or coagulated blood is considered dead and thus not susceptible to seastone.  

The fruit much like a logia receives an outstanding boost when introduced to an environment in which the element is abundant.  Environments in which a substantial amount of blood is out in the open will forgo the previous restriction and allow the user to control all blood outside of a host body.  Besides the control aspect, the amount of blood and force of the blood created drastically increases.  While logia and logia like fruits are able to create equally infinite amounts of their respective element, the fruit in it's natural environment will create the element roughly twice as fast.  Users with mastery over the fruit are able to create an artificial environment in the span of 10 posts.  The user has to merely create blood for 10 posts with in a thread to create the environment.  

With the power of the devil fruit the user is not only able to control the natural portion of blood but also enhance the blood beyond what is normal.  The user is able to manipulate their blood and the components of their blood to a cellular level with ease.  Trained users of this fruit can control in part the molecular level of their blood by defining the amount of an element that resides in the blood.  The user is able to raise or lower that amount at will.  With control over what the makeup of their blood is, the user is able to coagulate blood into clots and reversely dissolved clots at will.  Clots made with the user's fruit can harden anywhere from a soft gel to something as hard and durable as high grade carbon steel.  

Besides conscious control over the fruit the user subconsciously creates blood in their body, equal to any lost.  The newly created blood is pushed through the users body keeping them alive through even the most egregious wounds and blood loss.  So long as the user's upper brain stem and powers are functioning at, at least 10%, the user will continue to create and circulate blood.  The fruit protects the user by containing and filtering contaminants in the user's blood stream.   An advanced user can use this technique to consciously flush their entire body of anything damaging.  The nature of blood and the enhancement of it with the devil fruit creates many unique and diverse abilities that passively effect the user, too many to list.  One such example would be the fact the user creates an infinite amount of oxygenated blood that would allow them to continue on physically much further and longer than what would normally be possible.  

Blood in many cultures is a symbol of life and healing.  The blood of the user or eater of the devil fruit gains special properties making it similar to the origins of life, transforming them into something akin to a stem cell.  With their unique blood the user's blood gains several abilities.  The user's blood can heal by transforming the stem cell like blood into other cells to replace any damaged or dead.  This also give the user a unique compatibility with all blood based life.  

Type: Paramecia

Last edited by Cobdogred on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 pm

MANY MANY MANY blood fruits have been made, MANY!

USE ONE OF THEM!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Admin-Sama, it's hard to find them sometimes. Give 'em a break.

"Gohan"'s version

Redmerv's Version
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:46 pm

No I found both, but like I said their abilities aren't to my liking...I guess I'll just scratch my blood demon character idea.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm

This is very different from those two, Admin-Sama... I'm sorry, but this deserves to be Approved.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:23 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:26 am

Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Image14
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 am

Added one sentence stating that the user is immune to taking damage from blood.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 6:17 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit    Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chi Chi no Mi: Blood Blood Fruit
Page 1 of 1