One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)

Go down 
+12
Captain One-eye
Redmerv
kinG_Card
Layman Iconoclast
i AM LiGHT
Cobdogred
cole
Shichibukai Hunter
9thKing
nikz200
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 am

Admin-sama wrote:
regardless, air slashes are made of air, fire combusts oxygen, diable jambe parries 360 pound cannon, hell memoires = passive armor against air slashes... Sanji finally has the damn edge

I'll have to object this. Oxygen does not combust, it is a necessary component for combustion to happen. If air would be able to burn our entire planet would've been long dead.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am

Steady wrote:
I would have to say Chopper has, and will change the most. He is a child still, and has much to learn. But able to use the Rumble ball even more efectivly and controlling forms without using it. He's just becoming stronger and stronger. Im guessing other forms then just gaurd point have changed as well.

His age is predomently reflected in his personality. When it comes to his knowledge he far superior than children. As a reindeer he was a weak child. But because he ate the human fruit he has taken his ability to learn and done so with extreme speed. He can be compared to any great doctor, he knows the field well and even more after the time skip. His age I would only say gives him more time to learn, not really more to learn.

Now Zoro vs Sanji. Zoro's advantage come purely from using swords. Even though Sanji can break a pacifista by kicking it. If Sanji were to meet the sharp side of Zoro blade he would loose his legs, same with luffy. Now if you take away Zoro's swords even though he is incredible strong physically the fight is surely Sanjis

As far as airblades the forces from the fire attack would have to be greater than the air slice
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm

sjasogun1 wrote:

I'll have to object this. Oxygen does not combust, it is a necessary component for combustion to happen. If air would be able to burn our entire planet would've been long dead.

obviously, but last time I checked fire didn't burn near the bottum of the ocean and slashes of air didn't function underwater either yet sanji was able to grill the kraken and zoro was able to launch his usual slashes... also luffys arm was able to streach outside the bubble but go figure clearly logic was thrown out the window ages ago...

also are you ssjgohan007? your name is really similar....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Also people use the term air blade but I think its more accurate to think of the attack as extended cut. What I mean by that the strength behind heir swing cuts what's infront of it. Like when zoro fought Mr.1 when zoro blocked the attack the structures were cut. When done under water it looks like a water blade if its a pool of chocolate it becomes a chocolate blade

But as Julian said logic is out the window. But lava although its not fire burns under water and so to thermal/heat lances
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
sjasogun1 wrote:

obviously, but last time I checked fire didn't burn near the bottum of the ocean and slashes of air didn't function underwater either yet sanji was able to grill the kraken and zoro was able to launch his usual slashes... also luffys arm was able to streach outside the bubble but go figure clearly logic was thrown out the window ages ago...

also are you ssjgohan007? your name is really similar....

Fire and heat are not the same things. Friction exists underwater as well so Sanji could get his leg heated up no problem. Even the glow is still possible underwater even if it isn't actual fire. Also, burning doesn't mean it is done with fire. It is the heat that causes the injury, not the fire.

Yes, all logic has been thrown out of the window but I didn't object that it happened in the series: I objected your statement that oxygen could burn.

Also I am not that guy. His username originates from ssj (Super Saiyan) Gohan while mine... is a bit of a random deformed mishmash of the word Shogun which is an ancient Japanese warlord (aka an army general). Also, I thought of my name long before I knew One Piece or even Anime so it's unrelated to One Piece's warlords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 pm

I would say Zoro is way stronger than Luffy, why I think that is so?

At thriller Bark when they were fighting Kuma, Zoro took in all agony that Luffy got and did not even pass out he did not even fall!.

Yes they have changed now but as said no one have seen Mihawk in heated combat so we cannot say what he learned Zoro. And maybe even Zoro's eye could be some cool thing that makes him stronger.... maybe.

And even though i kinda hate Sanji i still do not think he is equal to Zoro even though he did get stronger he also got weaker when looking at his weakness to women.

Last edited by coldvirus on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:46 am

Ohmigod, you've added nothing new while necro'ing a thread. The rule isn't stated, so I'll tell you, you shouldn't just revive a thread because you want to contribute to it. If a thread is dead (i.e., no posting for two or more weeks) message an administrator asking if it would be okay to post in it. Most likely, the answer will be yes. Anyways, thanks for your time, I hope you understand and check post dates before responding next time.
Sincerely, a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:37 am

I could of sworn that rule was written somewhere... we gotta keep beter track of those, anyway yeah thats pretty much the case, unless of course theres an obvious reason; such as a new addition to the crew in this case, but that didnt happan
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am

If it is a rule then how long does it have to be since the last comment was written? And isn't that rule stupid? people could just delete the thread if they don't want me commenting in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 am

Luffy has to be strongest becus he is the captain
Zoro and Sanji are both about equal but i think zoro has an edge(trained by MIHAWK)
All the rest are now pretty carp apart from brook cus he gained his ice blade or the soul blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

The strongest crew of Luffy is Zorro ofcourse Luffy should be not included coz he is the captain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)   Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strongest Crew Member (Time Skip)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2