One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The strongest shichibukai

Go down 
+10
ruthja03
TheBlackLuffy
keymaster
BLiIx
y dau cymraeg
GoreFish
Layman Iconoclast
klemenator
Vagrant Lustoid
Redmerv
14 posters
AuthorMessage

The strongest shichibukai Empty
PostSubject: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 am

Ok my brother and I have been trying to figure out who is the strongest of the shichibukai, so we made up a system that would help us figure out that problem.

First we gathered up all the members: Crocodile, Jinbe, Mihawk, Kuma, Hancock, Blackbeard, Geko Moria, and Doflamingo

Second: we looked at the warlords who were beaten before the whitebeard war: Crocodile, Geko Moria

Third: we looked at the warlords who were received no major injuries in the war: Mihawk, Doflamingo, and hancock
Blackbeard got hurt badly by whitebeard and sengoku
Jinbe got injured badly by Akainu
Kuma was declared dead due to his operation

Fourth: We looked at each of them by strength. Hancock's power only works if people find her attractive. Well Mihawk and Doflamingo are immune to that like luffy in my opinion. Doflamingo is crazy and Mihawk just doesn't care. So hancock who would at the mercy of mihawk's blades and Doflamingo's control powers.

So now it comes down to who received any damage what so ever in the series. Doflamingo got hit with crocodile's sandstorm from the war though relative unharmed it still proved that he can be touched unlike Mihawk who never recieved a blow in the series. SO MIHAWK IS THE WINNER!!!

Be leave comments about our system and how it works or fail.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 pm

jimbei got beaten because he was fleeing he didn't fight
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Jimbe is Ace's equal, so he's pretty strong. I personally pin Mihawk as the strongest, but Doflamingo may well be the better combatant due to his puppet skills. It's hard to tell without seeing more of those two.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I say Don Flamingo. We haven't sen him in action yet so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm

if its more than 3 opponents don cannot control more than two, but otherwise he will do very well, in the games where he appeared as a boss don flamingo was excellent at dodging and blocking, so much so that you could only really fight the person he was controlling, however once you beat them the boss was also defeated

personally I think that many of the shichi require a home field advantage, Jimbe is strongest in the water, Flamingo against very small numbers of opponents, Hancock is useless against those with armor haki but mihawk seems to be a strong opponent no mater who his opponent is (with the exception of buggy), if only for that reason hes my pick, his versatility and how well rounded he is
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Rather hard to say, as Admin-sama said, it depends strongly on the situation. I don't think Doflamingo is an opponent to be taken easy, neither is Crocodile or Mihawk, and I'm going to narrow it down to them. Jinbe is strong, no doubt, and way back, when Luffy and co met Johnny and Yosaku, they said he was the strongest, but I have my doubts about that...
He has the advantage of being a fishman, and would be trouble for the devilfruit users, but still.....
If being pitted against each other, again, it depends on who fights who. As I said, Jinbe would have an advantage over crocodile, whos mayor weakness is water (if we agree on a fight that doesn't take place in a desert, where my vote would most likely go to Crocodile), but Mihawk would have a hard time fighting the latter, since he doesn't seem to be using seastone (as we saw in his fight against Buggy, who got away harmed only by his own stupidness). We don't know enough about Doflamingo to judge him yet, really, but if what I think is right (that he uses some sort of steel... wire or something, think about his puppet powers, and the time when he cut Oars's leg off), then he'd pause a threat to just about anyone.
As it is, I'm not sure who's the strongest. I wouldn't judge by them being defeated or anything, since, well..... Think about Luffys fights with the ones he defeated... I mean, damn. Those guys were strong, and Luffy'd be dead if it wasn't for him having main character plot armor and serious luck.
Yeah, that's about it from me. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

purely because no-one could even put a scratch on these three, it think it's either Kuma, Doflamingo, or Mihawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:19 pm

i think hancock is the strongest because she have houshoko haki
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 am

hmmm i think haki does not make her the best schich.... mihawk or doflamingo are the best...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm

I think strength doesn't matter, it's all in the mind. So I'd say one with ability but a strong MIND. Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 pm

...This is about the strongest shichibukai. Of course strength matters, whether it is purely physical or a more unique form of a power. A strong MIND does not do everything; otherwise Kuro would be much farther off in the series.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Out of all the Shinchibukai...I would say who would Win in a test of physical strength would be Mihawk hands down. Being the strongest swordsmen isn't just because of his Skill. He also posses enormous amounts of physical ability. But ask for who would win in a battle...I say Kuma Hands down. He can teleport, and send people flying thousands of miles with a touch of his palm. Regardless if he's "dead" he's still here and able to battle. He had 9 very skilled "aside from Usopp" Pirates to take on. And defeated them in a flash. Any of the Shichibukai let their guard down for a second, They could be sharing Tea with the Genzo.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Mihawk I think is the strongest. He was Shanks rival when he had two arms. And I think he does have Haki but he hasn't shown it yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 pm

i don't even know why mihawk is part of the shichibukai. he's known as the strongest swordsman in the world so he must be the strongest in the new world too so if two of the shichibukai were killed by a rookie in the first half of the grand line then he has to be on a whole new level
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 am

Mihawk ftw He doesnt use a devil fruit and hes that strong
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm

First off forgive me for the length but I feel in a topic like this you really have to elaborate a little because as everybody has been saying there are diff advantages and weaknesses for people that have to be accounted for.

I believe as long as the character has the talent of being proficient in haki they have a strong arguement for being the strongest. The reason I say this is because haki makes your blow actually land against even the most intangible, meaning:

sand body
shadow body
puppets

whatever the case may be you can hit them.

[Weakest-8]

Gecko could be strong but to me his personality and overall skills don't really equate his devil fruit ability making him pretty weak. I think his character should have been like a vampire or something because he just seems ordinary in a world full of supermonsters. He so far has been the only villan that really was weak but they tried to make stronger than he was-to me hes a step up from Don Krieg. Even Lucchi who was merely a zoan was nastier than he was. He commands shadows, he can turn into a bat, he can cut and eat people's shadows and then if that person walks into the light they die. Why hasn't he capitalized on any of those talents. If you ask me, in Moria's hands his devil fruit is wasted and makes him a bottom of the barrel villian. Hes the weakest of the schibukai by far, and if you ask me I'm being nice.

{stronger than Geck-7}

Hancock is not one dimensional in the light that she simply relies on her devil fruit to fight, she kicked a Pacifista and broke a good portion of its head, and if you ask me she didn't even look like she was that serious when she did it. She even fought Smoker who has never been a pushover throughout this entire series to what conclusion I'd love to know. And I don't believe everyone is exempt from her devil fruit because Luffy is a special case-he doesn't see women like that. Even Vice-Admiral Momonga had to stab himself in order for it to not affect him. In terms of overall strength though I don't think shes the strongest for sure. But shes not the weakest so she may be number six or seven.

{stronger than Hancock-6}

Jinbei is pretty good but his field advantage is wasted because lets be real first off what human would fight a fishman in the water, second most of the strongest characters in One Piece are devil fruit users meaning they'd just be a brick in the water for him anyway. So Jinbei is kind of screwed as for an actual fair fight where he can be at full strength and his opp can be at full strength. If Jinbei ever was able to make a move where he could actually create a large body of water without a devil fruit he'd be top two easy. He was said to be on par with Ace having fought him for what, 5 days was it, but Ace is dead, and he was a logia. Lets be real the enemies aren't pushovers anymore and while I like him alot I don't think hes even top 5. Hes strong, don't get me wrong, but he started the story off in jail. At least Ace lost to Blackbeard to be inprisoned. In water hes a monster but otherwise I'd say hes an equiv to like a Sanji. Where hes a beast but hes limited.

{stronger than Jinbei-5}

Crocodile is pretty nasty and I think Gore had a good point about the field advantage which deff plays a role with beating him. Hes a great hand to hand fighter and his hook I believe is coated in poison. To be able to make sand, turn your body into sand, and drain the water out of people he has a strong claim to that title. Again, Luffy kicked his @$$ but he lost to him twice and the only reason he won was because if Luffy died the story would have been over and Luffy is a fighting genius too. If he fights a haki user alot of his advantages are negated. And water is his main weakness, but all devil fruit users share that typical weakness but against a thinker he'd have is hands full. Still top six as far as strongest.

{stronger than Crocodile-4}

Flamingo I can't really comment on as of yet, because I haven't seen the extent of his powers but the things hes done so far warrant a top four ranking. Controlling people, pulling off limbs with barely any effort, going into a war and even fighting two of the schibukai and coming out without a scratch. Telling the marines that he doesn't care about his title. Those are the makings of a real B A Billygunn (wrestler for those who aren't familiar).

I imagine this is where people will begin to really disgree with me.

The only quarrels I have with putting Dracule at the top is the abilities of his top three competition.

Kuma can teleport as well as teleport him, Kuma can fight from a distance using his pain bubble things, Kuma doesn't feel pain and still wouldn't hesitate nor be intimidated by his name like most who see him. Plus being a cyborg he probably is alot harder to kill than a human, especially if the physics of Terminator are really meant to apply. Strength and skill alone wouldn't be enough to beat Kuma, Dracule would be in for a fight here.

Blackbeard could consume him in his shadow making getting close a difficult task, however I doubt Blackbeard could withstand a sword attack like he does a punch, thus in my eyes making him stronger than Blackbeard at the time of his schibukai status.

While Mihawk can swim and by knocking the two men in the water would automatically bring about victory both men are too big to easily be knocked into water.

So my ranking will have to stand that:

Blackbeard is number three

Blackbeard is so strong that he beat Ace without any real problems. He put scars on Shank's face before he even got his devil fruit ability, he killed one of Whitebeard's commanders before he had a fruit (even if Thatch prolly never saw it coming), he commands two devil fruit abilities-one regarded as the strongest parmecia in the world, the other a logia type that not only can usher whatever it touches into the shadows for him to throw or do what he wants with but allows him to touch you and negate your own abilities. Then there is the fact that he has a ridiculous threshold for pain, point blank in a world full of supermonsters, Blackbeard deff is near the top of that list. If hes meant to be the real opposing element to Luffy, the sky also is the limit for him. That being said whether he is number one or not is debatable. However, we also have to account that he was only a schibukai for like a day, and given that day he only had his first devil fruit ability and hadn't done much. He nearly died by Magellan's hand had it not been for Shilew, he doesn't appear to have any haki, but I wouldn't be surprised being a D. if he at least has the haki that Luffy has. Still, the question was strongest schibukai in general and being he was still maybe a few notches above Ace at the time when he was a schibukai, I'm gonna say he's top three.

[I'm still kind of on the fence about him being behind Mihawk because he put scars on Shank's face who is a yonko and was noticibly nervous about him and even knew Ace couldn't beat him. And Shanks is a sword wielder too meant to be on par with Mihawk. Then there is also the fact that Dracule doesn't seem motivated by much and doesn't appear to try and get any stronger than where he is now. He seems content with his strength but Blackbeard is motivated and is seemingly only getting stronger as the series continues... but I have to only count the time Blackbeard spent as a schibukai which was short lived, so I'm going to keep him as third.]

Mihawk is number two

Mihawk is a straight monster and quite easily could be the strongest because he seems untouchable. He use to fight Shanks early and often for fun, he was one of the few-if not the only schibukai that took a swing a Whitebeard even if it was deflected by that diamond dude. (But being that his diamond body ate the blow to me said he didn't use haki which could mean he doesn't have it because Whitebeard is supposedly the strongest man in the world and if you don't inbue your blow with haki for him then who would you-well Whitebeard isn't intangible though so this still may be a bad example to use whether he has it or not. Then again he never actually approached Whitebeard for a one-on-one and any true fighter would keep their best tricks up their sleeves until their losing, soo eghhh, speculation still I guess. {Quick question for those reading, do you think after training with Mihawk that Zoro could take Shanks in a fight? I've been thinking about that alot lately. Luffy prolly wouldn't let it happen though.} ) Overall, he may easily be the strongest and if he did know haki, which I believe he doesn't he would hands down be the strongest in terms of strength. But I think all in all he is still human and can still tire out eventually, which brings me to my number one.

Kuma is an absolute silent beast. To know hes a cyborg, devil fruit user, and teleports-hes a force to be wreckoned with. That pain bubble thing is just overkill if you ask me. If he can't beat you he can just send you somewhere where there is nothing but water so you drown if you're a dev user. If hes losing to a non he can teleport them to a place where they wouldn't make it in their weakened state. He messed Oars up from the inside, and he was a giant. When he was human at least he was honorable and reasonable keeping his word when he said he'd do something, we don't know if thats still the case anymore. I think in all honesty, hes top three and very debatable to be primero. In my eyes to be top three you have to be pretty much a one man army, and Kuma deff is a one man army. One much weaker Pacifista is enough to take on the average rookie pirate captain and even a group in some instances but they all fail in comparison by far to Kuma. He wiped out the entire Strawhat group with little effort, if he had of been a full WG mule at the time they'd be dead.

I also decided to get technical to help prove my reason for saying Kuma over Mihawk.

Kuma was not only a revolutionist leader that worked beside the most dangerous man in the world, he also works as the WG's personal messenger, something they would not take lightly dealing with men like Blackbeard. This has to be a true testament to their faith in his ability. Your representative has to be one of the strongest things around, because they stand as your enforcer and their defeat sends one of the the worst messages ever.

I could be wrong but thats just my take on it.

Kuma is my strongest scibukai after long deliberation

Again, sorry for the length and taking up so much of your time.
Back to top Go down
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Hard subject...

Crocodile, Jimbei and Blackbeard are no longer Shichibukai i assume that Hancock is out too after Marineford... Moria is Dead, so what does that leave us?

Donflamingo, Mirhawk and Kuma.

We now very little about their power, are they Haki users? Dont know...

Based on the present knowledge i'm tempted to say Kuma.
But when i remember how casual and fearless Mirhawk was when he attempted to hit Whitebeard at Marineford i cant help to hesitate... Donflamingo is a big mistery to me, can he make that puppet trick to anyone? If so, God help everyone that stands in his path... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 am

Moria was saved abalasom the invisible fruit user, but still no longer a warlord. Hancock is still a warlord. Kuma is no longer controling himself so to me he doesnt count.

leaving Mihawk the worlds strongest swordsman and That damn flamingo that can control people like puppets, even people at the lvl Jozu and he cut off Oars Jrs foot some how with out a weapon. We dont know how he did or how to counter ability

I would say Mihawk wins brutes strength and Flamingo power
Back to top Go down
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 am

You're right Zalton, i forgot the Diamond Jozu episode in Marineford...

Doflamingo is probabily the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:33 am

Prospo22 wrote:
First off forgive me for the length but I feel in a topic like this you really have to elaborate a little because as everybody has been saying there are diff advantages and weaknesses for people that have to be accounted for.

I believe as long as the character has the talent of being proficient in haki they have a strong arguement for being the strongest. The reason I say this is because haki makes your blow actually land against even the most intangible, meaning:

sand body
shadow body
puppets

whatever the case may be you can hit them.

[Weakest-8]

Gecko could be strong but to me his personality and overall skills don't really equate his devil fruit ability making him pretty weak. I think his character should have been like a vampire or something because he just seems ordinary in a world full of supermonsters. He so far has been the only villan that really was weak but they tried to make stronger than he was-to me hes a step up from Don Krieg. Even Lucchi who was merely a zoan was nastier than he was. He commands shadows, he can turn into a bat, he can cut and eat people's shadows and then if that person walks into the light they die. Why hasn't he capitalized on any of those talents. If you ask me, in Moria's hands his devil fruit is wasted and makes him a bottom of the barrel villian. Hes the weakest of the schibukai by far, and if you ask me I'm being nice.

{stronger than Geck-7}

Hancock is not one dimensional in the light that she simply relies on her devil fruit to fight, she kicked a Pacifista and broke a good portion of its head, and if you ask me she didn't even look like she was that serious when she did it. She even fought Smoker who has never been a pushover throughout this entire series to what conclusion I'd love to know. And I don't believe everyone is exempt from her devil fruit because Luffy is a special case-he doesn't see women like that. Even Vice-Admiral Momonga had to stab himself in order for it to not affect him. In terms of overall strength though I don't think shes the strongest for sure. But shes not the weakest so she may be number six or seven.

{stronger than Hancock-6}

Jinbei is pretty good but his field advantage is wasted because lets be real first off what human would fight a fishman in the water, second most of the strongest characters in One Piece are devil fruit users meaning they'd just be a brick in the water for him anyway. So Jinbei is kind of screwed as for an actual fair fight where he can be at full strength and his opp can be at full strength. If Jinbei ever was able to make a move where he could actually create a large body of water without a devil fruit he'd be top two easy. He was said to be on par with Ace having fought him for what, 5 days was it, but Ace is dead, and he was a logia. Lets be real the enemies aren't pushovers anymore and while I like him alot I don't think hes even top 5. Hes strong, don't get me wrong, but he started the story off in jail. At least Ace lost to Blackbeard to be inprisoned. In water hes a monster but otherwise I'd say hes an equiv to like a Sanji. Where hes a beast but hes limited.

{stronger than Jinbei-5}

Crocodile is pretty nasty and I think Gore had a good point about the field advantage which deff plays a role with beating him. Hes a great hand to hand fighter and his hook I believe is coated in poison. To be able to make sand, turn your body into sand, and drain the water out of people he has a strong claim to that title. Again, Luffy kicked his @$$ but he lost to him twice and the only reason he won was because if Luffy died the story would have been over and Luffy is a fighting genius too. If he fights a haki user alot of his advantages are negated. And water is his main weakness, but all devil fruit users share that typical weakness but against a thinker he'd have is hands full. Still top six as far as strongest.

{stronger than Crocodile-4}

Flamingo I can't really comment on as of yet, because I haven't seen the extent of his powers but the things hes done so far warrant a top four ranking. Controlling people, pulling off limbs with barely any effort, going into a war and even fighting two of the schibukai and coming out without a scratch. Telling the marines that he doesn't care about his title. Those are the makings of a real B A Billygunn (wrestler for those who aren't familiar).

I imagine this is where people will begin to really disgree with me.

The only quarrels I have with putting Dracule at the top is the abilities of his top three competition.

Kuma can teleport as well as teleport him, Kuma can fight from a distance using his pain bubble things, Kuma doesn't feel pain and still wouldn't hesitate nor be intimidated by his name like most who see him. Plus being a cyborg he probably is alot harder to kill than a human, especially if the physics of Terminator are really meant to apply. Strength and skill alone wouldn't be enough to beat Kuma, Dracule would be in for a fight here.

Blackbeard could consume him in his shadow making getting close a difficult task, however I doubt Blackbeard could withstand a sword attack like he does a punch, thus in my eyes making him stronger than Blackbeard at the time of his schibukai status.

While Mihawk can swim and by knocking the two men in the water would automatically bring about victory both men are too big to easily be knocked into water.

So my ranking will have to stand that:

Blackbeard is number three

Blackbeard is so strong that he beat Ace without any real problems. He put scars on Shank's face before he even got his devil fruit ability, he killed one of Whitebeard's commanders before he had a fruit (even if Thatch prolly never saw it coming), he commands two devil fruit abilities-one regarded as the strongest parmecia in the world, the other a logia type that not only can usher whatever it touches into the shadows for him to throw or do what he wants with but allows him to touch you and negate your own abilities. Then there is the fact that he has a ridiculous threshold for pain, point blank in a world full of supermonsters, Blackbeard deff is near the top of that list. If hes meant to be the real opposing element to Luffy, the sky also is the limit for him. That being said whether he is number one or not is debatable. However, we also have to account that he was only a schibukai for like a day, and given that day he only had his first devil fruit ability and hadn't done much. He nearly died by Magellan's hand had it not been for Shilew, he doesn't appear to have any haki, but I wouldn't be surprised being a D. if he at least has the haki that Luffy has. Still, the question was strongest schibukai in general and being he was still maybe a few notches above Ace at the time when he was a schibukai, I'm gonna say he's top three.

[I'm still kind of on the fence about him being behind Mihawk because he put scars on Shank's face who is a yonko and was noticibly nervous about him and even knew Ace couldn't beat him. And Shanks is a sword wielder too meant to be on par with Mihawk. Then there is also the fact that Dracule doesn't seem motivated by much and doesn't appear to try and get any stronger than where he is now. He seems content with his strength but Blackbeard is motivated and is seemingly only getting stronger as the series continues... but I have to only count the time Blackbeard spent as a schibukai which was short lived, so I'm going to keep him as third.]

Mihawk is number two

Mihawk is a straight monster and quite easily could be the strongest because he seems untouchable. He use to fight Shanks early and often for fun, he was one of the few-if not the only schibukai that took a swing a Whitebeard even if it was deflected by that diamond dude. (But being that his diamond body ate the blow to me said he didn't use haki which could mean he doesn't have it because Whitebeard is supposedly the strongest man in the world and if you don't inbue your blow with haki for him then who would you-well Whitebeard isn't intangible though so this still may be a bad example to use whether he has it or not. Then again he never actually approached Whitebeard for a one-on-one and any true fighter would keep their best tricks up their sleeves until their losing, soo eghhh, speculation still I guess. {Quick question for those reading, do you think after training with Mihawk that Zoro could take Shanks in a fight? I've been thinking about that alot lately. Luffy prolly wouldn't let it happen though.} ) Overall, he may easily be the strongest and if he did know haki, which I believe he doesn't he would hands down be the strongest in terms of strength. But I think all in all he is still human and can still tire out eventually, which brings me to my number one.

Kuma is an absolute silent beast. To know hes a cyborg, devil fruit user, and teleports-hes a force to be wreckoned with. That pain bubble thing is just overkill if you ask me. If he can't beat you he can just send you somewhere where there is nothing but water so you drown if you're a dev user. If hes losing to a non he can teleport them to a place where they wouldn't make it in their weakened state. He messed Oars up from the inside, and he was a giant. When he was human at least he was honorable and reasonable keeping his word when he said he'd do something, we don't know if thats still the case anymore. I think in all honesty, hes top three and very debatable to be primero. In my eyes to be top three you have to be pretty much a one man army, and Kuma deff is a one man army. One much weaker Pacifista is enough to take on the average rookie pirate captain and even a group in some instances but they all fail in comparison by far to Kuma. He wiped out the entire Strawhat group with little effort, if he had of been a full WG mule at the time they'd be dead.

I also decided to get technical to help prove my reason for saying Kuma over Mihawk.

Kuma was not only a revolutionist leader that worked beside the most dangerous man in the world, he also works as the WG's personal messenger, something they would not take lightly dealing with men like Blackbeard. This has to be a true testament to their faith in his ability. Your representative has to be one of the strongest things around, because they stand as your enforcer and their defeat sends one of the the worst messages ever.

I could be wrong but thats just my take on it.

Kuma is my strongest scibukai after long deliberation

Again, sorry for the length and taking up so much of your time.

in the words of Iggy, rest his soul,

"I see we're writing books here; buggy."
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 am

The strongest is Mihawk in my opinion, because as we seen that zoro who he trained for two years can cut a pafista in half (who is basically kuma without thedevil fruit) and yet zoro is still not the strongest in the world.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Your argument isn't strong. Sanji broke the pacifista's neck. And he wasn't trained by anyone, specific. Your only talking about Zoro accomplishment, which is not a major one. Hancock has also taken down many of the pacifista.

The pacifista are far weaker than kuma was because he was capable of thought, planning... Kuma's df is a lot of his strength his speed is incredible so he is not likely to be hit even if the attack is capable of hurting him.

But a strong character will still be "strong" df or not. They still have the physical and mental strong points. Like BB still would have incredible defense and offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strongest shichibukai   The strongest shichibukai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strongest shichibukai
Page 1 of 1