One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 am

answering bellamy "did you not see them when you landed it is a vast off shore port it normally where items are imported to and exported from" kianothalion went to the top deck and started to steer his ship in the direction of Station Breaks was locking the steering wheel into place walking back down to his employers room asking bellamy "how do you know we can trust that doctor?"
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 am

Bellamy was only halfway paying attention as he was almost asleep "I don't. That's why I had you kill him ahead of time. If it turns out this Station Breaks place is a pirate's worst nightmare then we'll just get out of there. And tear through anything and everything that tries to get in our way."Church stated with the upmost certainty "I'm sleepy. Wake me when we get there!"He said before losing himself and slowly falling to sleep. "Don't kill me in my sleep bro."he yawned as he finally DID fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 pm

they were nearing the Station Breaks but kianothalion got hungry and cooked up something to eat and to drink he left some on bellamy's desk because he knew that when you break a bone you need to have lots to eat and drink to keep your strengh up. he woke up bellamy "we near station breaks but eat first" he gave bellamy the food he had cooked then left to eat his own
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Bellamy woke up to the sound of Kianothalion's voice. "You cooked? Thanks bro." He poured the food into his mouth and swallowed without chewing and chugged his drink within seconds. "Ah. You're awesome Kianothalion. And so was your food."Bellamy then laid back down and began to contemplate his next course of action. A thought that wasnt SO important but still bothered him found its way out into the open "I don't even have a name for our crew yet. Oh well I'll think of one after we get to Station Breaks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

As the ship docked on station breaks he went back down to his employers room and told him "we at the station breaks" picking bellamy up and putting him back on his shoulder making sure he had all his equipment and bellamy still had his knife. as they got onto the station all there was going on was people getting on and of ships and people putting things on ships there were few buildings except some werehouses but the entire station seemed to only have huge men on it so they would stick out a mile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2