One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 am

Bellamy awoke to find his raft had drifted to an Island. He'd been asleep for so long... How long? Where was he? What ocean was this? The best way to find out was to ask someone other than himself. So he rowed to shore and got out of his raft leaving it on the sand. Once that was done he began to walk around surveying his surroundings.

(Okay I made the thread Vala. Please describe Genji Island in your reply.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am

kianothalion left the villa leaving two bloody corpses one from his original victim and the other was his employer who didnt pay his fee as he left he took all the money his dead employer had. genji island was an exellent place to find someone to sharpen his weapons as it was an island mostly mountains. it had mines, blacksmiths and a very big harbour but very little farming so they inported most of there food. kianothalion decided to get some food so he took some from the villa he just left then wandered to a fountain to wash the blood of one of his knives and his garote wire. then he paid a blacksmith to sharpen his weapons just to kill the blacksmith afterwards . from there he wandered through an alley way to get away from all he had killed.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Bellamy Church wandered climbing,running,jumping you name it throughout the mountains. He saw mines and blacksmiths but didn't feel like bothering someone on the job for directions or his exact location. People could be hostile. Verbally or Physically it didn't matter hostility was hostility. Workers where more prone to verbal hostility whilst on the job but aren't exactly the non physical type oh no.

Church kept looking around while he was walking which caused him to bump into Kinaothalion and stumble back, only slightly though. Only slightly. "Woah. Sorry man."He said to try and convey to the man it was an accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:07 pm

noticeing the man who had walked into him talking to him "do you know why i walk in the shadows?" using shadow warp to get behind him and put a knife at bellamys throat "it is because it is easier to move faster in the shadow. so tell me why I shouldnt slit your throat right now because you dont look like an employer" using his other arm to make sure that he couldnt hit him with his arms.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Bellamy Church. Something was off about that boy. Instead of giving Kianothalion a reason like :"Because I have things to live for." Or saying "Please." Church simply said "Because you should join my crew!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 pm

repling to bellamy tighting his grip "Im not a pirate and I am offened you asked me but you can hire me but you must tell me the price you can offer" making sure bellamy could escape to call a crowd.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Bellamy Church laughed "Haha. I'm broke. But even if you aren't a pirate you can still become one! It'll be awesome. We'll go down in history,man."Bellamy said. If he couldnt convince this person he'd FIND money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:46 pm

tieing bellamys hands together with his garote wire he told him "fine i will work for you but for every battle I win or every murder I do to your orders you pay me 12,000 beli you got that have you got a ship to get of this rock with." letting holding his arm and stopped putting his knife to his throat.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Church smiled "SURE! And about the ship...that might be a problem. All I've got is this dinky little raft on the beach." (I wanted them to receive the ship here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:54 pm

going berserk but he needed the work "so you have no money no ship fine we can use my small frigate until we get a new one. the only reason i am joing you is because i need the work " he was still angry so he realised him but still with his arms tied he kicked him right in the rib cage twice hoping to break one of his ribs the force of the kicks caused bellamy to crash into the wall of the alley way.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Bellamy was sent flying into a nearby wall. The sheer force of the kick was enough to brake his ribs "...Awesome..."He weezed smiling throughout the pain. He sure hoped there was a doctor on this Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

noticing he had wounded his employer through his rage he told bellamy "im sorry for that. I just cant find anyone i can trust" he picked up bellamy taking off his hand ties "can you walk?" not wanting to loss another job and employer.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:18 pm

"Sure!"Bellamy said wobbling before falling flat on his face. It was sort of hard to breathe with broken ribs. "Hey. Take me to a hospital...first mate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 pm

he new what he had done and he was the one who had to deal with his captain "lets go I know where a doctor is but this should do for now " putting the only bandages he had out his belt pouch rapping his wrists and the rib that was broken then procedded to place bellamy on his shoulder in a sitting postion because if he justy slung him over his shoulder it make his rib worse.he procedded to leave the alley.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Bellamy Thought of making noises like weee but he could really breathe and didn't want to make his first mate mad. First Mate, the title kept repeating itself in his head over and over again making him smile wider despite the pain in his ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

when kianothalion walked into the street he could not see his way because the street was so crowded so to make sure he could he a path he killed a passing blacksmith with one fell claw strike the fear caused by this cause the crowd to not go within 20 metres of him in case they would get murdered eventually he found a doctor. he left bellamy with the doctor then kianothalion whent outside the room to give bellamy his privacy and to makesure no one came to kill either of them

Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Bellamy Church was examined through and through by the doctor Kianothalion had left him with. The examination and the process of being bandaged and mended gave him time to think. Sure Kianothalion was powerful. But he was also pretty ruthless. Bellamy was pretty sure that if they one a battle and he didn't have the correct amount of Belli Kianothalion would kill him. Well Bellamy Church WAS a pirate. He did need SOME loot. Getting it was the problem.

"Hey. Old dude."Church called to one of the doctors when he was finished being bandaged up and just sitting in the bed resting. "You know how I would go about finding a ship?"

"OLD!?"The doctor exlaimed "Grr...Pirates. Listen I got a friend who may be able to help you out. But you need to rest so I'll tell you later."

"Hey that's okay. You can tell my buddy outside."Bellamy said almost getting too energetic and hurting himself again. "Hey! Bro! Could you come in here!?"Yes Bellamy Church...never got...his first mates NAME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 am

kianothalion thought it was taking an awful long time to get checked by a doctor. so he decided to walk in but he walked in before he was instruced to.but it was at the wrong time. it was the time when the doctor was said pirates. kianothalion took this the wrong way taking a knife to the doctors throat telling the doctor "you do not call me a pirate i have been hired by him". talking to bellamy "do you want me to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 am

Bellamy was taken aback "Woah woah no bro. He's got a freind who can give us a ship dont kill HIM! And he didn't call you a pirate he just said it really loud like an obnoxious jerk."

The doctor glared at Bellamy despite his situation. Church just winked. "Anyway what was your name again Bro? I should know my first mates name after all."

"Didn't he just say he wasnt a pirate?"The doctor asked nervously.

"Didn't he just put a knife to your throat?"Church asked sounding serious "Well!? Answer me?"

"W-well yes."

"Then shutup."Church finished nodding then he turned to Kianothalion and smiled. "Isn't this great.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:14 am

answering his captain "im kianothalion" then turned back to the doctor "i hope for your sake your not lying" then stood next to his captain "what is your name and where do we go next"
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:22 am

The doctor began to sweat profusely. He was so nervous. Any little thing could get him killed. "I..I'm uh. I....My name is."

Church piped up from the bed he was laying on "That's a terrible name. We're going to call you Shawshank. Like that name Shawshank? Yes you do. Yes you DO. Who's a goodboy. Who's a goodboy? You are. YOU ARE!"He did this to diliberately disrespect the man who had patched him up. It was like Church didn't even consider the kindness this man did him.

"MY NAME IS ROGER! And you can get your lousy ship at Station Breaks. It's a plaza on an Island not to far from here. You could probably swim there if you don't have a raft. My friend Trammer has a whole slew of ships. I'm sure he can spare you one."

Church turned to Kianothalion beaming. "Bellamy Church is the name. And NOW you can kill him."Church managed to pickpocket enough Belli to pay Kianothalion for one kill since he'd come to the hospital and he didn't really need this dude alive so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 am

kianothalion smiled as he could do he first murder under his new employer so he threw a knife with fantastic precision to hit the doctor right under the heart when the doctor had died within minutes kianothalion went over to his corpse and found 10,000 beli on him then turned to his employer "now i need 2,000 from you" picking up bellamy putting him in the same pistion as he was before then he told bellamy "use this knife if you are slipping ram it into my back or shoulder to keep your self on me " handing bellamy a barbed knife.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:31 am

(SHORT POST SORRY) Bellamy smiled and took the knife handing Kianothalion a bag full of 2,000 Belli. "My rafts on the beach. I think we should get out of here and get to Station Breaks how about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:37 am

answering bellamy "yes we should get to the station breaks but lets take my ship" heading down to docks he used alley ways and dark areas to get there faster as they got onto his ship kianothalion put bellamy into the commaders room "since you are the employer you get this room" the commanders room had the best bed and best quality goods in it.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 am

"You're so sweet to me."Church commented sarcasticly. He really needed to rest and didn't feel like bothering Kianothalion anymore so he closed his eyes and waited to drift off into dream land. But something kept bothering him. It was one of those feelings. Church KNEW he was forgetting something important but WHAT that something was eluded him. But then he got it. Heck, the realization hit him like a canonball "Hey Kianothalion...how do we know what Island Station Breaks is on!?"He called out to his first mate his eyes still closed hoping he'd hear him. Bellamy's ribs where broken and he did NOT feel like walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat   Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Regal Pirates: Track 1 - Opening Beat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next