One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Bellamy rubbed his eyes as Kianothalion brought him through Station Breaks. He was on the lookout for anything really interesting. Pirates had to be on the lookout for treasure right?Right. So Church scanned his surroundings when he cought the glimpse of something shiny. He turned. And he saw it. A tiny little crown. Golden and smooth. It didn't really looked like something a king would wear do to it's size but Church was absolutely mesmerized by it "Stop."He said to Kianothalion in a possesed like tone.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 pm

turning up bellamy almost starting to like him "what is it ? Kianothalion looked around but could see nothing (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 pm

(it's fine 'cause this'll be fairly short too) "That crown. Over there."Church pointed to it. "Could you pick it up for me? Pleeease?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Kianothalion could not see what he was starring at but he went the way he was pointing and bellamy was telling the truth it was a crown he noticed the owner was looking rather intentally at it while the rest of his goods where loaded upon the shopkeepers ship Kianothalion told the shopkeeper "hey look that guy is stealing your goods" as a tramp looking fellow was picking his goods at the point the shop keeper was looking away Kianothalion grabbed the crown and left a single beli after that Kianothalion continued on telling his employer "dont where the crown here it will draw uneisicery attention" then he continued walking on.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Bellamy began to whine upon Kianothalion's words "But...I wanna wear it noooooow. Aaaw fine have it your way."not sounding at all his age. "Where's this Trammer guy or whatever his name is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

answering bellamy "oh crap dont say it is trammer he is a rutheless navy captain and he will kill pirate who even talks to him, so we better take a ship and kill all those upon it" heading for a navy ship not towards trammers villa he pushed his way through crowd then told his employer"fine wear your helmet if you want to"
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Bellamy squealed like a little girl and put his crown on. It slowly began to tilt towards one side of his head but stopped just short of falling off. He loved it. And he totally got a name for his Pirate Crew right then. "WOOHOO! WE'RE THE REGAL PIRATES NOW!"Once he calmed down he realized what Kianothalion had said. "So...he did trick us...heh. Let's go check out his Villa. I wanna SEE this ''Ruthless'' Navy captain."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm

A child ran happily in the clinic "Im feeling better mommy!!!" The mother was happily hugging her child and then looked up with tears "THANK YOU DR ALLEN!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY CHILD!!!!!"

Dr Allen shut his bag and then reply "Its quite alright maam,..... it could have been worse....... just be happy he was able to survive and live life to the fullest.... something which i have no right to do any longer....."

Allen walked of leaving the family to revel in joy as he remembers sorrowful moments, he walked out of the clinic and could hear two guys talking in a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 pm

answering the his employer "fine but we will have no chance he has the power of the jin jin no mi (speed speed fruit) so unless you can run at over a hundred miles an hour I think we might as well kill ourselves now" walking to the villa since he was ordered to by his employer.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Kianothalion's words meant nothing to him. He was interested in meeting Trammer but was so wrapped up in his crown he wasn't litsening to any of the warnings about this man. This man had a ship they could use so it was imperitive to speak with him. Besides, getting in a fight with a Navy captain would surely be something memorable. It would get The Regal Pirates an instant rep. Church smirked "Whatever. After all. I have the power of the Devil Fruit too."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Allen walked down the road and then saw this weird looking guy running around . He suddenly bumped into the man with some crown in his hands. "Hey watch where you going wont you buddy boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Kianothalion stared at the guy who walked into him thinking wow is everyone gravitated to walk into me. grabbing the new guy who had walked into him around the throat putting a knife to his throat "so what reason do you have so i shouldnt slit your throat right now " getting pissed off.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Church screamed in anger "HE DOESN'T HAVE A REASON!HE ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY CROWN!WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY!?"Really. He loved that crown. And now some dude is going to come up and almost knock it over while berating him? No way.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Allens eyes gleamed as he slowly touched the man who was behind him. "Gravity... increase..........." Allen added the gravity that it became so heavy that the guy should not be able to move. He then walked out of the strangers grasp. And looked to the other guy who shouted "What is wrong with you? So happy about a crown? are you simple or something.....?"
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

"Simple!?!?!?!"Church shouted. "That does it! Inku Inku PLAKAT!" as soon as the words left his mouth a blast of pressurized ink would come from his mouth and fly towards Allen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Kianothalion found it very hard to move but not impossible he walked towards allen "I WILL KILL YOU" He had to he was told to by his employer so he had to he was trying to run towards allen but he just couldnt "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 pm

"Ahhh jeez.... everyones an idiot, you people want to kill me.... what for over a crown?" Allen jumped to the side, he dashed along side after dodging the ink and stepped in to punch the guy with the crown.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Bellamy fell to the floor from being punched off of Kianothalion. "...You got quite the hook right there..."he said just laying ont he floor his crown right beside him. "HEY! JERKFACE!JOIN MY CREW!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Kianothalion tries ram a knife into the allens arm as he was punching "dont try to harm my employer" stepping back . he knew this guy would kill his employer if he had the chance to and he would not let that happen no matter what his employer said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Allen again pressed his finger on Kianothalians forehead, completely stopping him from moving by increasing the gravity to a locking limit. The knife did not reach him yet. He then sighed "What? first its kill me and the next its join your crew......... whats your crew called anyway?"
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Bellamy smiled "WE'RE THE REGAL PIRATES! OH YEAH! This is my first mate Kianothalion. Do you know why he walks in the shadows!? Well I forgot so I hope you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Kianothalion knew he had failed so he turned his knife the other way "sorry bellamy i have failed you and for that I must be punished " ramming his knife into his own gut to have a slow blood flow then he picked bellamy back up and his crown.
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:07 pm

"HEY!"Bellamy shouted "Don't do THAT! It doesn't matter if you FAIL don't hurt yourself!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Allen seriously was confused..."uhuh..... so your both crazy great...... and what exactly is your dreams and everything, you seem very weird...... where are you two from.... im actually looking for a crew so...... i might join you..... im a doctor... Dr Allen Blade...."
Back to top Go down
StarwoesD

StarwoesD

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Bellamy turned to Allen "COOL A DOCTOR WITH FREAKY POWERS! And....dreams...well I just want to be remembered...as a great pirate. What about you Kianothalion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.   Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Regal Pirates Track 2: Absent Melody. Regal Pirates take on Station Breaks.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next