One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Empty
PostSubject: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:16 am

Days have passed since Seshomaru sailed the sea, he finally achieved his destination, Water 7. As he lands he then asked Who is the best builder here?

the people were silent and was wondering why someone would ask that? If you are asking for someone to build a ship, ask him . The person points to a man who was carrying a large amount of wood, strange thing is he is not so big but can still carry it with one hand. Seshomaru was about to ask the person when suddenly pirates appeared Well if it isn't- . Seshomaru took no time and grabbed the pirate in the neck and threw him at the sea. More pirates were seem to come.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 pm

"Oh my, look at this mess..."
At the moment, he was alone, just watching the scene unfold, from a little away.
His long black hair was tied in a ponytail today, and his red eyes were fixed on the newcomer. Just appearing, and already he caused trouble? Tse, tse.
Oh, and of course he knew him. When he had been working for the World government, he'd hear people talk about him, and out in the real world, they were talking about him to.
If this got interesting enough, maybe he'd join... the world Government would be sure to hear about it, and would start yet another hunt for him! His blood boiled in excitement as he waved at the waitress to come over and bring him the bill. His food remained untouched, but he'd still pay for it.
As she laid it down in front of him, he watched Seshomaru out of the corner of his right eye, while the left, blind one remained exactly where it was.
The poor girl, formerly charmed by his appearance and intellect, was now starting to get a little creeped out. What did he care? It didn't matter to him what some lowlife... some insect thought of him.
Now what remained to be seen was if the yonkou was any better than her, but also just human...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Seshomaru quickly acted and started fighting one the pirates, but of course they were too many that Seshomaru needs to serious up a little, one pirate was about when suddenly the man carrying the woods helped Seshomaru and attacked the ambushing pirate. The man and Seshomaru are leaning back to back. Seshomaru then spoke without looking at the man thank you for your help. I am Seshomaru . the man then introduced himself My name is Shuya Gala, I thought you needed some help . The pirates were starting to charge at them, but they were prepared and beats them all. Seshomaru then asked Shuya to help him of something. Shuya then spoke Let us talk somewhere else . They then entered a small restaurant beside the docks
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

A smile appeared on his face as he stood up and seemingly went his way. He could ffel the looks of the waitress, half scared and half fascinated, maybe still a little charmed. He cared little.
Instead, he quietly said something.

Not so far off, the thing named Jaques was in a store, buying equipment like his maker had told it to.
It's looks resembled that of a young man, seemingly normal in appearance, if not goodlooking.
It didn't like this form, but it's maker had no intention in letting it run around in it's usefull form for even a minute. "Not yet." he had said.
It's slightly pointed ears twitched, like an animals would twitch when it heard the voice of his maker, sticking out above all others.
A voice it had to follow, no matter how much it was detested by the orders it could give.
Right now, it dropped what it had been holding, all of it, and left the small store, ignoring the angry shouts of the keeper.

Of course, coming out of a restaurant and heading into another one was weird, but what did he care?
The reward could be a provcation unlike any other towards world government and marine likewise, and that was worth so much more than some weird looks from simpletons.
He took a seat at the bar, instead of a table, facing away from the yonkou, and being far off. He looked like any other guest.

Soon, it had reached the restaurant in question, and it's maker was already waiting, it knew. It sniffed, and picked out his scent, just to make sure. Then it headed into the restaurant and picked out a table far from the yonkou and his guest... or was it the other way around?
It decided not to care, and instead to watch them quietly, and listen.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Seshomaru quickly sat and weared his coat to keep him low profile, he then spoke to Shuya I have heard that you are the best ship builder here, I need your help and build me the biggest ship ever, do not worry about the materials and of course I would pay you . Shuya can see the docks from the restaurant. He saw a ship that has trees in it, he then knew that was Seshomaru's ship he then looked at Seshomaru Of course I would love too but I would also need help if you want that to finish quickly
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 am

The man at the bar looked at a small device in front of him, which showed several curving lines.
A ship? How boring... He had hoped for a little more action here.
Of course he couldn't hear them, after all, he was sitting at the other end of the room, but as long as Jaques could hear them, he'd be able to make out what they were saying by simply reading his brainwaves.
And he was disappointed by those brain waves. Only a ship...
Well, whatever.
"Go talk to them."
He whispered.

Closer to the yonkous table, Jaques ears twitched as he hear his master orders.
He grimaced as he stood up and went over to Seshomaru and his guest.
"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear what you said."
He smiled and made sure not to stretch his hand out, or otherwise they would have seen through the illusion of his appearance.
He listenend to what his master said, and repeated it word for word.
"Say, if I helped you, what would be in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 am

OOC: I'll add Dorian The Bare fist if you want..He's a rookie..but he's been under cover training again...so I can re-introduce him here..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 am

Seshomaru looked at Jaques with a smile on his face Well it depends on what kind of help you will be doing
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:40 am

Jaques stopped, listening and repeated.
"Whatever kind of help do you want. I must confess, I'm more of a scientist than anything, maybe a fighter, but I'll help however you can."
Jaques smile looked a little forced. He hadn't been made for acting, and he didn't like talking to people.... He didn't even like people themselves.
His eyes darted through the room, never remained in one place for long.
Please ... he thought, why do i have to do it? You normally do all the talking.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 am

Seshomaru then stood up and looked at both of them Okay listen up, I do not know anything about building ships or making them stable but here is the deal, you the carpenter will build and you scientist one will think on how to improve it, deal?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 pm

At the other end of the bar, the gambler stood up and slowly turned to them. This, he had to look at. His lips moved, whispering new commands.

"So, one last question, yonkou Seshomaru."
Jaques smile relaxed a little, and his eyes glittered coldly at his masters words.
"Is there a possibility that we'll get into trouble for this?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:13 am

Seshomaru then laughed a bit Haha oh yes, you'll really get in trouble for this so be careful .
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:25 am

The Gambler moved towards them swiftly, ignoring some looks he got.
Once at the table, beside Jaques (who looked relieved he didn't have to talk anymore), he leaned forward and examined the yonkou, as if his looks were cutting him up so he could look on the inside.
Luckily, that was just a metaphor. He didn't attack him in any way, he was arrogant, not crazy.... Well, maybe a little crazy.
He nodded, as if acknowledging a fact.
"Fine. But only untill it gets boring."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 am

Seshomaru then gave the guy a smirk Well do whatever you want, I have to do my training now, you can start anytime you like . Seshomaru then left the restaurant and started walking away towards the shore.

meanwhile Shuya stood up and looked at the port Hey I think we should go look at the materials the Yonkou brought us to use . He then points at the ship with towering Adam Trees on it.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Dorian walked around the town he was taking a break at from his intense training after his last battle against Major Payne. He wanted to beat him the next time they met. With his knew found strength. He was ready to embark on his journey once again. He looked around for a near by restaurant, desperately wanting something to eat that was cooked well. He noticed one restaurant (The one you all were at) and went inside. Before he could make it inside, the owner and other men held rifles and pistols at Dorian. The owner stepped forward and spoke.

"We don't take kindly to your kind here...."

Dorian stood there quickly and looked up at the owner of the shop. Dorian continued walking forward, ignoring the fact that they had guns on him. The owner then fired a shot directly into Dorian's head. Dorian ignored the bullet in his head and kept walking. They mouths of the men and the shop owner dropped. The bullet was stretching through Dorian's head. Dorian caused his skin to slow the bullet down instead of letting it shoot back at the owner. For he meant no harm.

"Can I just have some food please? I'm starving...."

The Owner dropped her rifle and began to shake in fear of Dorian. She then ran quickly pass Dorian and into the kitchen.

"I'LL MAKE YOU WHAT EVER YOU WANT! NO CHARGE!"

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

The Gambler didn't care about what was happening around him. his eyes were fixed on the ship in the distance, the one that the strange man had been pointing at, his lips moved from time to time without saying anything.
maybe he was thinking about the technology he could add, but judgning from his slight smile, Jaques thought, he was more likely thinking of the trouble he'd have with the world government in some time...

But Jaques saw the troble that was right here. Whether it hated or liked people screaming, even it couldn't tell, but in this case, it wasn't inflicting the screams, so that was definitely bad.
Its eyes followed the owner of the restaurant , running into the kitchen, then darted back to the door to see the reason.
"Uhm, master..."
It said, carefully because it knew that its master didn't like being interrupted in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Dorian had eaten 10 plates of ribs, 20 bowls of Ramen, and 30 chicken drum sticks. He was satisfied for the moment. As he reached in his pocket to get some belli. He pondered on why these people were so harsh to pirates. Of course they should be, but a dead beat town like this? Dorian turned his head and saw everyone was just staring at him with there eye's wide open. There skin was pale, as if they had seen a ghost. He turned a back around and saw the owner standing there, scarred for her life.

"Hey....you..what happened here?"

Dorian asked calmly. The owner jumped as she noticed he was talking to her.

"Pirates were here a few minutes ago..they were fighting. I just don't want any more trouble here...I'm sorry If we startled you.."

"It's fine...which way did they go.."

"I think one said he was going to train at the shore.."

"Okay then.."

Dorian got up from the table and dropped 1,000 belli on the counter top. He turned around and cracked his bony knuckles. He narrowed his eyes and grinned his teeth. A warm aura then began to flow from Dorian's body. Was this one of the fruitage of his recent training? Dorian swung his arms down to his side and looked back at the owner.

"Okay...I'm gonna go teach these pirates a lesson..Don't worry. I'll make sure you're not bothered again.."

OOC: FYI, He's coming for your Character Kaiser..I'm trying to turn them into rivals more then enemies..the fight ending in a draw..but I just wanted to give you the heads up..just in case you had a pre-set plot o.o
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:49 pm

"My, my..."
The Gambler didn't even bother to lower his voice. What did he care who heard him?
"Could that mean trouble?"
Who was he asking? No one, most likely. Jaques could tell he didn't want any answer. Not that he'd ever actually try to get to know anything... He always seemed to knnow just what to do beforehand.
"Should I...?"
It asked, still carefully, and a whole lot more silently than its master.
"No. Not yet. Maybe later."
That was unusual...
The Gambler stood up and left the restaurant, his creation following him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Dorian walked out the restaurant and looked around. He didn't remember which way the shore was. Norw did he remember which way he came in from. He scratched his head confused and contiuned walking through out the town. A few minutes later, Dorian made it to a more run down part of town. Thugs and different creepy looking guys were all leaning on walls and staring Dorian down. Dorian didn't look directly at them. But he could feel there eyes staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Shuya then sighed as he stood up and soon they were at the docks, he was amazed by the quality of the wood to make the ship, he knew that this would give him an urge to make another masterpiece This would make a fine ship for Sir Seshomaru don't you think?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm

"What do I care?"
It was the truth. He didn't give a damn.
"As long as it gets everyone excited, I'll do it."
...And that wasn't a "Oh my god, I'm so happy!!" kind of excited. It was more the "Oh my god,it's him! How dare he! Get the elite out there to bring that monster down!" kind of excited.
He laid a hand on the wood. Yes, this was wonderful quality. Marvellous.
He smiled. This'd make a great ship.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Shuya then quickly jumped into the ship to cut the trees and start working when suddenly he saw a man faraway facing the shore, it was a time that a pretty big wave was coming, the man was not moving when suddenly he strikes a pose and did a punch that was pointing at the wave, suddenly a large breeze occurred and the wave was pushed back and destroyed. Shuya immediately knew who that man was. Seshomaru. Training
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Gambler barely spared him a look before returning to what he had been doing.
"Whatever."
Was his only comment. In his hand, he had a small device he held against one of the trees. After some time, he put it away and got out a knife and a small glass vial instead. Carefully, he scarep some of the bark of and ropped it in the vial, which he then quickly sealed and put into his pocket.
Without another word, he jumped off the ship and went away.

Jaques looked after its master and once again wondered who of them was more despicable. Well, socially seen, its master had given it at least the politeness to say something before leaving.
"You'll have the plans by tomorrow if he finds it fun, or not at all if he doesn't. He might even try to get on your bad side on purpose, just like he did with the government. Who knows?"
It shrugged, and its grin didn't reach its eyes, like always.
Then it followed its master. Well, it didn't say good bye or anything, but it had said something. That counted as more social than just leaving, right?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:37 am

Shuya then looked at Jaques as he was leaving, but he seemed he did not cared. He then cuts an Adam Tree and goes down the ship to further cut it when Seshomaru talks to him Shuya, I forgot to tell you, the one that I got the wood from told me that you use the ship I used for the foundation, You can do it right? . Shuya then smiled excitedly, he didn't thought of it before, a brilliant plan. He then looked at Seshomaru with a smile at his face You are gonna have a pretty damn good ship Seshomaru
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 pm

When Jaques arrived back at their ship, Gambler was ´ssitting at his desk, deep in thought. Jaques knew well that it wasn't to adress its master unless talked to, so it remained quiet.
Minutes passed by, with the only sound the ticking of the clock. Then, Gambler looked at Jaques directly.
"Remain here and help the yonkou to anger the government or go and make the yonkou an potential enemy? Which is more dangerous..."
Jaques knew he wasn't asking it, so it kept quiet still.
Gambler stood up and went towards the window.
"I've gathered enough data about the trees, and the ship itself... I took the strenght of both government and yonkou into consideration, yet it's hard to decide..."
Jaques knew such situations. And it knew what it'd turn out to be. Gambler'd always choose making a new enemy over angering an old one.
More minutes passed by in complete silence. Then, the Gambler smiled.

Dearest yonkou Seshomaru, it started,
Thank you for all the data, rest assured it will be usefull to me. To tell the truth, I never did like you and your twisted views. Neither do I feel the need to support your goals or views.
Quite frankly: You sicken me.
Which is more that could be said about most of the other insects called humans populating this earth.
Tell me: Do you have something you love? Perhaps something your heart clings to? Pride of any form?
You must know that such things are a pathetic display of weakness, and nothing would please me as much as to free you of them. It can be done, you know. I could do it in a minutes time.
But, sadly for you, you're not worth it. I have judged you to be unworthy of being my ally....

The handwriting was elegant and beautifully curved, but it didn't conceal the downright vicious content.
The letter was about two sides long, and signed "The Gambler"
Shortly after setting sail, Jaques bound it to the leg of a mail pidgeon (even though it certainly didn't look like one ever since Gambler had experimented on it. One does not see a pidgeon the size of a dog often, even less a pidgeon with a crocodiles head). Two minutes later, it was already out of sight.
Now, let's just hope there were enough hurting words, enough little hidden insults, enough manipulation n that letter to actually make the yonkou an enemy... Or else Jaques would have to take the blame for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7   The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world's biggest moving base: Yonkou Seshomaru visits Water 7
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next