One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Ghostlyghost
naneun1
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 am

((Fengs already down and out))

Killua punched Lee again. He seemed completely uunlike himself. Lee was shocked and now bleeding slightly. Was this really the same boy? There was no consistency in his movements. He was too fast and flexible, and too unpredictable. Killua was then in front of Lee , usually at this range, fighters would punch, so Lee anticipated a punch, but Killua sed his palm to propel himself and then slammed Lees head with a kick. Lee was sent flying again. This was impossible , that was what Lee thought.

Fei was slipping and falling and using koshiijutsu, to try and create a defensive wall with her hands, however, there were some cuts on Fei, those shards were not completely avoidable, but still, it was not too damaging. "Getting creative i see.... regardless of whether your crew win... ill just kill them all once i kill you......"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 am

(how?)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:54 am

((OOC: Oops. I just saw it say that he was laying on the ground bleeding. I thought he wasn't taken out yet.))

Jace was coming down on Feng when he noticed something was wrong. Momentarily, his anger abated and he slammed his fist into the ground next to Feng's head, shattering it. Jace looked at Feng closely and then returned to his human form.

"He's out of it," Jace commented. "How ironic. I don't have anything left either. Heh..." Jace fell backwards and was out like a light before he even touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 am

Dontae walks up and looks at Jace and then walks over towards Feng " That's to bad you fell like this" Dontae unsheathe his gun and delivers six gunshots to the back of Feng he then walks back over and looks at Jace "hmmm I can't pick you up big fella" Dontae then grabs Jace's legs and begin dragging him towards the main fight with Avis
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:46 pm

"Please... Threats are more effective when you're the one on the offensive, Fei," she remarked, unimpressed by the woman's comment. Sure, Fei could break steel, but she only had so many limbs to attack with. Reaching to touch a third sword, Avis picked it up and looked at it momentarily. She wasn't familiar with the style of blades strewn about the room, but they would do for her purposes; they were sharp and able to be controlled by her abilities. What more could she want?

Two of the weapons she touched prior attacked first, slashing at Fei's ankles and midsection from the front. The third was slightly delayed and came a few seconds afterwards, flying over her before turning back around to stab her in the back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:22 am

Fei was now finding it easier to dodge. She jumped to dodge the attack towards her ankles and then used Bone shattering strikeon the blade coming from the front shattering the blade. She then slipped downwards in such a way her body dodged the attack from behind. she held her palm on the floor and back flipped to her feet looking at Avis. "Its simple if its like that..... though i must say you have put me at a disadvantage....... "

At that moment, Lee was sent crashing into the room, clearly fainted and beaten up badly. Killua followed in, the shadow surrounding his body gone, his eyes back to normal. Killua staggered in and then said "I did it captain...... now i leave.... the rest.... to ...... you.........." Killua fell to the ground and passed out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:15 pm

valawxedit blood starts to flow faster from his resent wounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:16 am

(how long is the fight going to last?)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm

(I don't believe it'll last much longer, Valaw. Sorry it's been so prolonged.)

Killua's sudden appearance caught Avis off guard, and her shock quickly became apparent. Remaining silent, her jaw and fist clenched violently. Even if she did say anything, her words wouldn't reach the unconscious Killua. At least he appeared alive for the moment. That fact was unable to comfort her, and simply made it all the more important for her to finish Fei off quickly.

"It's about time we ended this fight..." Avis muttered somberly, "wouldn't you agree?" Her two remaining swords gave Fei little time to respond. They immediately flew at her front and backsides once more, beginning to slash repeatedly until they were either smashed to bits or deflected far enough away.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:35 am

Lee watched. He couldnt move, Killua had seen to that. But Lee was wondering, would they really lose this battle?

FLASHBACK

A young Lee fighting through the streets "One more dojo.... now only the Wu Shang left.........." his fans following him in the area. Lee was tough even as a child. He had just won some international combat tournaments overseas and was now named the greatest young martial artist. Lee now was at the door of Wu Shang and then he saw a girl. "Woman,open this door and go and inform your master that Lee Go Ren is here...... to finally take all of Xing Shi back!!!!" The young girl then stopped meditating. "I wouldnt bother.... your skill is not up to that standard yet......." Lee was pissed now being a proud young martial artist "SILENCE, you are a woman , stay in the kitchen and cook!!!!" The people behind Lee laughed, but the girl got up. "Fine..... 3 minutes...... ill defeat you in 3 minutes........"

3 minutes later

Lee was on his back.His bones shattered,in mere minutes, the people had left him to rot in front of the Wu Shang dojo. But the girl was meditating.Lee respected her now and made a decision. "I will follow you...... i will follow you for the rest of my days........" Fei then stopped meditating "unless one fears strength, one cannot attain it........ but im telling you now... i dont intend to play nice, if you follow me......"

1 year later
Lee and Fei were standing over a pile of bodies. Lee then wiped his brow "We have crushed the entire Wu Shang elder council...... as you have instructed mistress.... others keep saying your brother will attempt to overthrow you....." Fei just said calmly "He wouldnt dare... he knows my power, after he saw me beat father to a pulp.......... take these old men out of my sight.... i must go meditate........" Lee was left to clean up the mess, but finally Fei had become the leader of Wu Shang.

Lee then shouted "YOU CANNOT LOSE FEI SAMA!!!!!" Fei didnt glance at Lee, "Very well, lets end this now.......... ill show you first hand.... the wrath of the name Wu shang...." Fei used Kohiijutsu and taihenjutsu to slip and deflect away. her palms were bleeding now, but she was able to deflect the swords away. She then slammed the back sword using her bone shattering strike, and then deflecting away the sword at the front. She then charged foward to barrage Avis with pressure fingers attacks aimed at the heart.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Avis decided to avoid the blows, concluding that taking the hits, even with tekkai, would probably not be in her best interest. She quickly side stepped the first strike, then immediately ducked below the second as it harmlessly went above her head. By the third, she was unable to keep up with the speed of the attack and felt Fei's finger dig into her shoulder when she failed to swerve away fast enough. Biting her lip to prevent a pained shout from coming out, she retreated a few steps backwards with her uninjured arm outstretched.

The closest sword she was able to touch prior flew towards her hand, and Avis swung the blade above her head before bringing down again in the shape of an arc the moment she caught it. A poorly aimed blade of air flew towards Fei at short range, giving the other swords in the room a chance to regroup behind Avis.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Fei agained parried the blade using her hands, but it was getting more dangerous now, even if she did not pay attention to it, she was in trouble because her palms were bleeding really badly and the earlier attack by Avis with the metal shards had caused some considerable damage. Fei then lifted both her fists upwards and then dashed foward "BONE SHATTERING STRIKE, 100 strikes!!!!" She now was reclessly launching punches at Avis , all of them bone shattering strikes.

((I think we can finish up here with your final attack Hysteria?))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 am

((Precisely what I was thinking.))

As soon as Fei began to move toward her, Avis immediately leapt backwards, leaving the remaining two swords in her control as a barrier between them. The blades lasted nearly no time at all and were quickly shattered by Fei's strikes, and the shards joined the increasing pile of shrapnel that covered the floor. She continued her way backwards away from the assault, scarcely ducking or weaving a blow if it got closer than the others.

If Avis' mental tally was correct, pieces of five broken swords lay scattered around, and they would be more than enough to make a metallic porcupine out of Fei. In a single fluid motion, all of the shards lifted from the ground and bolted in Fei's direction, assailing her from nearly every side.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 am

Fei couldnt react in time to this. There were too many shards , and also her hands were too damaged. She was hit by most of the shards, which severely damaged her. Fei couldnt believed that she had lost. But she wouldnt show it on her face. Her father showed her a face of defiance before she defeated him, and now she would show defiance at the face of the woman that beat her. Fei slumped to the ground and fell. Her eyes closed as she was finally defeated.

Lee watched, there was nothing to say, these things were not impossible. There was always the chance of loss. But to the hands of rookies, that was a great shock. Lee then finally decided, the best thing for him to do is to say nothing.

((ok guys, lets get off this island))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 am

(yay my char isnt going to die of blood loss)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

A rush of relief and glee overcame Avis as she saw Fei fall to the ground without getting up, and she grinned as she walked over to grab what remained of her broken katana. The feeling of victory was almost worth breaking two swords over, although she might not feel the quite the same about it later.

Wincing slightly, she looked down her arm to see a trail of blood leading from a shallow cut begin to form. At least her arm was starting to feel the pain again, since it wasn't as numb as it once was. One of the blades must have accidentally gotten a bit too close during her final attack; it wasn't exactly part of her usual game plan to get in so close to the person she was aiming the projectiles at. The injury didn't look all that bad and could be dealt with at a later time, although Fei's strikes to her arm earlier was beginning to bruise colorfully, but Killua definitely appeared to be in worse shape than she was. Avis gently lifted him up and set him on one of her shoulders, pleasantly surprised at how light he turned out to be.

She was about to leave the room without a second thought until she walked past the hole in the wall with the swordsman lying unresponsive on the other side. While Avis usually would have left the stranger as he was, a small pit formed in her stomach when she recalled how he had leapt in and took a blow for her at the start of the battle. At the very least, it was proper for her to get him fixed up for his troubles, if he hadn't died by this point. Momentarily climbing through the hole to grab the stranger around his bandaged midsection to bring him with, she emerged from the room to find Dontae dragging an unconscious Jace behind him. It brightened her mood to seem them alive, and from the looks of it, actually cooperating with each other.

"Good to see at least one of you moving, Dontae... Though I'll have to ask you to work a bit longer and carry Jace for me until we reach the ship, unless he decides to wake up and pull his own weight," she stated, a tired but pleased smile appearing on her face. The two were able to beat up Feng pretty well, and she doubted he would ever be shouting like a maniac ever again. Another bloody heap in the corner, however, caught her attention. It didn't look like anyone she knew, but he didn't appear to be from the immediate area either, from what she could see. Out of curiousity, she turned to Dontae and asked, "Who might that unconscious person in the corner be?"

(( /wall of text....))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Killua got to his feet slowly, he had regained consciousness , but he certainly was in no mood to fight, he was way too injured for that. He then saw Lee lying on the floor. Killua then staggered to his captain. "Captain, you won...... as expected............ *cough*......... sorry captain, im a little hurt right now..........." Killua was clutching his chest, he took too many pressure hits earlier.

Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am

Dontae smiled " What can I say Jace did all the work basically all I did was watch" Dontae looks over at Killua " Kid.. You okay" Dontae knew Kilua took a powerful fighter by himself and he knew if it took three of them to take down Feng it must have been harder for Killua, he then looks back at his captain " I don't know but this guy helped us out a lot"Dontae then looks at the man with a curious look on his face...
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 pm

"What are you apologizing for? Everyone seems to be alright for the time being, and the ship is ours for the taking. I'd say we were quite successful," Avis replied, unsure why Killua had begun to apologize the moment he gained consciousness. "And I guess we'll have to get that guy cleaned up too, if he helped us out that much. Poor Dynar's gonna have his hands full for a few hours..."

Grimacing slightly, she walked over and tenderly lifted the bloody man off the floor. She couldn't help but wonder if it was good idea to even move him in his current state, since there was a possibility they could be injuring him further simply by moving him from that spot. With Naito in one arm and Valawxedit in the other, Avis made her way to the doorway and looked outside, searching to see if she could catch a glimpse of their flag or mast. Their doctor would probably be at the ship, already taking care of Ryo.

"These two are in pretty bad shape," she began, glancing back to the others, "we'll probably need them treated right away, if Jace and Killua can hold on for a bit longer that is. See if you two can carry the big fella back to the ship for now, though don't push yourselves too much; I'll be back to help if needed. It doesn't look like Jace's life is in immediate danger..." Though he didn't look in particularly good shape in her opinion, either. While Avis usually would have preferred to treat her crew first before some strangers, she wasn't certain how long the two she was carrying would last.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Jace slept on, blissfully unaware of everything that was going on around him.

((Sorry guys, but Jace isn't going to be waking up anytime soon. It would be cheap, not to mention unrealistic, to have him wake up at such a convenient moment. He went berserk two or three times in that battle so he's just plain worn out. I suppose you could punch him or something to wake him up, but remember, that's the equivalent of waking a live bear so you might lose your head if you do.))

Last edited by James D. Cook on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 am

Killua was panting, he could barely move now. Using Shadow took its toll, but at least he could still walk. He then looked around at the carnage. Killua then said "Speaking of which, where is Dynar?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Dynar knew the others would be here shortly, and in need of medical help, so he had gathered his stuff. He was now waiting on the ship, after having checked his frog and dealt with his own wounds. The frog was asleep on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 pm

((No problem James; just thought we'd leave the option open in case you wanted Jace to get up. Thanks for bringing it up and not leaving anyone hanging Smile))

"I'm not certain, but he doesn't seem to be someone who'd go and loiter around town. Checking the ship would probably be our best bet, so let's try there first," Avis suggested. She had no idea where else Dynar would be, and it was the logical place to start. For the sake of those injured, she hoped he was there. Before anything else could stop them, she led the way out the dojo with the two unconscious males in tow. They made their way through the town and to the docks, a curious soul occasionally peeking out of the crack of an open door to lay eyes on the crew who picked a fight with the strongest people on the island. News like that went around quickly in such a town. When they finally reached the ship, Avis climbed on deck and dropped the men she was carrying.

"Sorry to ruin your well-deserved break, Dynar, but if you'd be so kind and patch up these two before they pass the point of no return," she said, using her hand to gesture towards the two she had set down moments before. "Killua and Jace could use some looking at as well, when you get the chance." Avis sighed quietly and gave Dynar an apologetic look. She didn't enjoy giving him so much work to do, particularly since he wasn't exactly in prime condition himself.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:54 am

Killua walked on to the ship and fell to the ground letting out a sigh of relief "ahhhh, so tired...... and hungry......... and sleepy........" Killua was curling up now , but his wounds wouldnt let him sleep. Then Killua saw something in the distance "Hey, isnt that a marine ship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 pm

after being dropped on the floor of the ship valawxedits mask cracked down his face . one of his eyes flipped open and he noticed he was on a ship not where he was before. he felt a harsh pain from his chest as his ribs were broken he tried to reach fot a small rod of metal but he was to tired and in to much pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next