One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Ghostlyghost
naneun1
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Dontae turned towards Jace lowering his guard on Naito " Jace you idiot why the hell are you out of bed" Dontae kicks his chair right beside Jace as he leaned against the mast " Sit down before you kill yourself" he then pulled out a cigarette and lit it and begin smoking " Jace don't be so hard on Killua he didn't mean any harm in what he sad I understood where he was coming from he just said it the wrong way and both of you shut up about my cigarettes" Dontae then turned and looked at Killua " I know what you ment kid but I also think you disrespected the captain when you said what you did, If you can do me a big favor and apologize when you see her?" Dontae liked Killua he seemed to have a soft spot for him ever since they first met when Avis first yelled at him. Dontae turns towards Naito and pointed his gun back at him.....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Killua then lowered his head "Ok....... i understand ....... ill apologize to the captain Dontae aniki........." He was now feeling guilty about what he said to the captain.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Naito raised an eyebrow as he slightly unsheated only a little of his black blade while the sun light hit on the polished metal and glittered. Despite his awful and near fatal condition the reckless boy wouldn't just kneel down whoever they were. Even if it meant fighting all of them and dying.

Naito wanted to join this crew so badly but he would never stand out from a fight if someone challenged him. This guy seemed so hostile and Naito would not hesitate to slice him up to bits him and his cigar so fast that he wouldn't even know he got sliced.
But not in his current condition, Naito was a walking deadman despite the healing he took, it needed some time.

"I will join this crew...this is my dream and my faith." He spoke in a serious tone with a serious face that seemed ready for any fight life tossed him at. That was Naito's serious character which rarely showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:00 pm

as valawxedit was lying face down when he fell uncouncous he started to stop breathing as the blood started to cover his mouth and nose
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:04 pm

"I am sitting down," Jace grumbled from his spot on the ground next to the mast. "And I ain't moving." He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the mast behind him, letting all the tension flow out of him. He probably should have stayed in bed, but he liked it a lot better out here under the sky. Maybe it was the animal in him, but being inside a building made him feel cramped and closed in. Then his eyes opened and he noticed Valaxedit lying there, bleeding. "I thought Dynar got everybody," Jace muttered. Then he noticed Valaxedit wasn't breathing. In a single bound, Jace was at his side. He lifted Valaxedit in his arms and raced him inside to Dynar.

(Valaxedit, Dynar hasn't been on in a couple of days so you might as well pretend he's already fixed you up if he doesn't appear soon. That's what the rest of us did.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm

(i have seen him many a time but okay)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:12 pm

valawxedit wrote:
(i have seen him many a time but okay)

(Well, he may have been on the website, but he hasn't been posting in this RP. That's what I meant. Sorry for any confusion. I know I worded it badly.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:14 pm

((Frog is on , ill tell him to post, dont worry about it))
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm

((Frog's pretty important he has to cool the tension by saying I defeated his opponent or something like that..otherwise I am gonna get killed Dx))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 am

Dynar emerged from the inside of the cabin. He was rather tired, but had partially heard the commotion. "He wants to join?" He leaned on the cabin wall. "He does have ability. He defeated the foe I could not."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am

Dontae sheath his gun and lowered his guard and turned towards Dynar " His skills aren't whats up for discussion we all agree he a good swordsman, it's the way he's acting all the yelling is pissing Avis off" Dontae sighed " I guess I'll go talk to her and see if she made up her mind yet" Dontae walked off the deck of the ship and down to Avis's room and knocked on the door...
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Avis looked towards the door when she heard someone knocking on it, and didn't respond immediately. She was preoccupied, trying to distract herself by interpreting some maps that she held in one hand and occasionally drinking from the bottle of whiskey in the other. It probably wasn't the best of combinations, but it fazed her demeanor little.

Still too absorbed in what she was reading to care about getting up, gravity pulled down on one side of the doorknob while the door was pushed open wide enough for someone to walk into the room. A momentary glance upwards and she waved for him to come in. "... Hmm, What is it? You should be getting some rest, Dontae."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Dontae walked into the room slowly with a big smile over his face " yo Captain, how you holding up in here" Dontae had threw his cigarette away before heading to Avis room because he knew she hated the smoke, unfortanitly he was nervous as hell with out them Dontae walked over to the corner of Avis room and grabed a chair he knew that the captain was putting up a front knowing that what killua said earlyer really hurt her
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

"Perfectly fine," Avis responded, raising an eyebrow in curiousity. "What can I do for you? I don't see you as the type of person to come without a specific purpose in mind." His sudden attempt to strike up some chit-chat was unexpected, and she could only guess what he could be getting at. Setting down her distractions, she sat on the edge of a cot and gave Dontae her undivided attention. By the way he entered and made himself comfortable, it appeared he intended on staying for a while.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 am

Dontae grinned " hahaha you got me, so.... Have you made up your mind about that guy joining it seems that most of the crew seems to want him in,but what really matters is your decision" Dontae leans back in the chair while looking at Avis with a small grin on his face...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:01 am

Killua then walked in "Captain... im sorry i was rude to you.... i know your a wonderful swordsman. so im sorry captain......" Killua didnt want the captain to hate him.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm

(Ain't we all so intrusive? Very Happy)

Then Jace appeared in the doorway. "Yo, captain, I'm glad to see you're all right," he said.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 am

Dontae had a point. If nearly everyone else was alright with the swordsman joining, then she wasn't going to be the stick in the mud and ruin it for the guy. Anyways, if he did turn out to be a waste of effort they could always dump him overboard at that point. Sighing apprehensively, she hoped that the decision wouldn't come back to bite them later.

"I guess we can let Naito stick around for a bit. If he can pull his own weight, then there really isn't any reason why he shouldn't be able to stay," she replied reluctantly, trying to convince herself that it was the right choice to make.

It wasn't long until Killua entered, giving Avis little time to dwell on the subject. His sudden apology caused a small pit to form in her stomach, feeling somewhat guilty for leaving to her room so quickly after the statement. She wasn't horribly offended, just taken aback by the blunt statement.

"It's fine, Killua, it truly is. That wasn't nearly the worst insult I've gotten in my entire life, trust me," Avis reassured, "so don't worry about it. I'm sure you didn't intend it to come out in that way." She added on a smile at the end for extra effect, as she quickly began to run out of ways to console him.

Killua had made it apparent he was sorry about the entire thing, and that was more than enough for her. Trying to convince him that she was alright was completely different matter. Hopefully what she said would be enough, since Avis never liked seeing the boy upset, particularly if she was the one who caused it. It wasn't long until Jace joined the get-together that was beginning to form in her quarters, even though he looked in pretty bad shape still.

Folding her arms across her chest, Avis looked towards the doorway with a slight smirk on her face. "Of course I'm alright. Were you expecting to come in and see me bawling uncontrollably into a pillow? Naito just caught me off guard and I needed to leave for a bit, or I might've caused Dynar's hard work doctoring him to go to waste, that's all."

"It's about time to go clean yourselves up a bit and relax already," she said in a more serious tone, now directing her attention to all three of them before sticking her nose in the maps she were studying once more. "I'd rather not have to worry about any of you being less than your best if something were to come up... And you know something will, considering our luck."

((For being someone who doesn't appreciate others talking a lot, Avis sure likes to prattle... Or it might just be me coming off of roleplaying withdrawal. Hope it wasn't too TL;DR for anyone.

My apologies for being gone last week. And might we actually be nearing the end of the thread? Unheard of.))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 am

Ryan stands up and turns around " Well now that we got that out of the, Lets head to our next adventure" Dontae walks out the room and back to the deck of the ship to finish his nap..

(Np Welcome back I hope you feel better and Sure lets end this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 am

valawxedit woke up he was not on the floor he was on a bed but which bed he dosnt know. he saw his wings next to his bed but the metal rods werent where they were supposed to be but he looked down his arm and chest were in bandages. then said "anyone there?" getting into a sitting postion with his non broken arm
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 am

((yeah lets end the thread and start a new one where the new bounties and announcements will be in?))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 am

"No captain," Jace said. "I didn't think that." He turned away with a smile on his face. He chuckled quietly, but then realized what he was doing and frowned. What's wrong with me? Jace wondered. Am I actually getting used to these people? Nah, couldn't be. He wandered back to the deck, not even noticing when Dontae passed him by.

((I be done. So, whenever you're ready to continue!))
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 am

((Should I post at the new topic next ?))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 am

Eight Of Spades wrote:
((Should I post at the new topic next ?))

((Do you mean make the new topic, or simply posting at it after someone else has it made? I don't mind either way, but I won't have enough time to put one up until I'm finished going to class for the day Neutral))
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:01 am

((Well I can't make the new topic simply because I haven't spoke with anyone about it's plot and so on, so yeah the second choice - I will post after someone makes one, Captain.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next