One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
Hysteria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arte

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 am

The sea had been treacherous, even more so than usual. In addition to Avery's navigational skills, it had been to some surprise he managed surviving the next port. His small row boat had taken a substantial amount of damage in the storm, and started to retain water. Avery was more than certain the ship had seen its final voyage. So with the little buoyancy it still possessed he rowed violently in attempt to reach the islands bay before his craft capsized. Instead the water weighted down the vessel sinking it to the depths. Seconds before it fully submerged Avery hopped up swords at his side, and with a quick lung he jolted of the bow into the water. Swimming with all his might, he forcefully pushed against the waters current.

Initially he aimed to reach the docks, but the waters force proved too much, and instead took him to a beach a few yards away from a ship that's crew looked to be unloading goods. Then men aboard payed little attention to him as they had seen the whole ordeal. Pulling himself out of the water head first, Avery fell down into the sand. Exhausted from the swim he laid quietly letting the waves fall on his legs and back. He listened to them as they scurried around the deck unloading items, and as a man announced aloud; "We've pretty much cleaned out anything of value. They didn't have much to begin with; most of it was just provisions, and it was only enough for a person or two." Avery's head tilted over in the boats direction, his eye's now watching over them carefully.

Avery wasn't particularly a good citizen and so he really had no interest in stepping in. At the first sound of a gun shot he immediately rose to his knees, and as the two crews clashed he laid his hands gently upon his katana and wakizashi. The original crew or at least what he thought was, were few in number but possessed amazing power. He watched patiently as they tore threw the men that commandeered their ship.

But then! From off the top deck two men jumped landing in the sand near Avery, his head spun quickly while he simultaneously stood to meet them. " These two... aren't the problem... If the original crew see me here they could think I'm in cahoots with these thieves...." He thought. The two seemed to be in quite a hurry to rush off, but before they could Avery moved directly in their path, halting the movement.

" I know its none of my business what you guys did, and normally I would let you go. Today's different... If I'm guessing correctly you guys took their ship? And if they catch me around here they're going to assume I'm with you... So I can't very well that happen... They seem like some tough customers, I don't wanna get caught up in that.. " He said this with little conviction, and his face managed to keep the same bored expression throughout.

In a quick motion Avery drew his weapons from his left hip, the katana gripped by his right hand and the wakizashi by his left. Still soaked from his previous swim; the water trickled off the ends of his swords. A thin coating of wet sand caked up his hair and moist white skin.

" So you see I have no other choice but to hold you off until they finish up..." A small smile edged its way from the left side of his mouth.

(If I've missed something I apologize.)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 pm

(Looks like we'll need to find some stronger baddies to fight next time, hm?)

Avis bolted back up from bellow deck after she heard an animal loudly roar. A bear had lept on deck, and she reached to grab a blade before stopping half way. It appeared that the beast had no intent to harm them as he just attacked the enemies that invaded the ship. The strange behavior confused Avis until she realized that the bear was wearing shorts. A small smile appeared on her face. The bear just had to be a zoan devil fruit user in their fully transformed state.

With the help of the newcomer, the rest of the crew quickly finished off nearly the entire group of men. The few that remained desperately leapt off the ship and quickly swam to shore. She made no motion to apprehend them, and she simply watched them trip over themselves and run back into town. It wouldn't hurt to have a few survivors to spread the news of the fight around.

"Well fancy that," Avis chuckled, shaking her head with mild disbelief. "I didn't need to lift a single finger, since my capable crew did all of the work. I'd call that a job well done." She walked over to the side of the boat, and lifted herself onto the railing to sit on it. Looking back at her crew, she grinned enthusiastically. "Prepare the ship for launch. I'll be going into town and getting enough supplies to last us until the next island we come across, and then we'll be on our way. The grizzly bear is welcome to stay aboard for as long as he'd like, permanently if that's he wants."

With that, she leapt off the ship and onto land. It wouldn't be long until they would have it ready to sail, and the town was within eyesight. Walking with a spring in her step and a smile on her face, she entered the closest store and gave the owner enough money to buy supplies for a group of people. When the owner asked Avis if she needed assistance carrying out the barrels and crates, she simply shrugged and tapped each of the containers with her hand. They lifted off the floor of the store and formed a line to follow her out the door. The shocked expression of the owner phased Avis little, and she left in a distracted hurry.

It wasn't long until she nearly made it back to the ship, but something caught her attention near the shore. A young man appeared to be challenging some of the thieves they had run into earlier. She made a slight detour and got closer to the scene and crouched down to watch. Avis felt uninclined to help the stranger quite yet, and she watched silently from a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Jace stayed in his bear form. He didn't know what to make of these people just yet and he didn't want to let down his guard. A woman, who was obviously the leader of this group from the way she spoke to them, had told him that he could stay on the ship if he wished to. Jace watched her leave the ship and head off towards town. He looked at the others around him.

"Who are you people?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Dontae walks up close enough to the bear so he could talk he then lights a cigarette " that's a pretty strange question to ask since your the one who barged in on out fight and are now sitting on our ship" Dontae takes a puff out his cigarette and waited for him to respond
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

"Well..." Jace shrugged. "I just met you guys just a few minutes ago and...you probably don't recognize me." He transformed back into his human form. "Anyways, I ran into you guys outside that bar and you were nice enough then. Besides, I heard from some people that they had seen a pirate ship at the dock. So I headed down here and heard someone fighting. When I saw it was you all, I just decided to help out." He looked around at the men laying around on the deck. "Not that you needed any help..." He looked back at Dontae. "So are you people the pirates that I was told about?" He remained in a relaxed position, but he was prepared to transform back at a moments notice. Even if they had been nice before, there was no telling what they would do now. Especially if they were pirates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Killua then appeared behind Jace "hey, hey you are the bear rite? that was so cool, didnt we meetr earlier, who are you? pirate, bear tamer?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:38 am

Pirate? Bear tamer? Jace just stared a Killua for a moment.

"Neither," he said. "I'm looking for pirates though. I do want to be one."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 am

Killua smiled widely "thats awesome, captain we should take in bear guy, he seems cool!!!!! i mean seriously, that was cool how you changed into a bear and all, i mean seriously cool!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:45 am

"Yeah...uh, thanks," Jace jumped over the side of the ship back onto land. He came back on the ship a moment later wearing his flak jacket. He was carrying his boots and weights in his hands. As he put them back on, he looked around at the crew. There were a couple of guys with guns, a young boy who was apparently very excitable, and what looked like an unusually large frog. "What have I got myself into?" Jace wondered.
Back to top Go down
Arte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:45 am

With the notion of battle Avery's breath quickened and his heart pounded heavily. Eyes filled with uncertainty and contempt, Avery watched his surroundings in silence. The men standing before him were large fellows, it was likely they had seen lots of combat before. The gentleman to his right armed with a flintlock, and to his left a simple cutlass. Avery's worry focused on the gunner, rather than the sword wielder. In his mind he played out numerous scenarios, none of which gave definite victory. A simple twitch of the gunman's hand set off Avery's uneasiness, in a powerful stride he darted forward. Closing the distance between them with a fraction of a second. His right hand raised, ready at any moment to drop a powerful slice with the katana.

Following through with the strike, his sword met the opponents half raised flintlock as it slid down from the right side of his neck, making a deep incision as it went. The blade clashed violently with the firearm pushing its barrel away letting it fire the bullet out an away. The rift created in the mans chest erupted with blood; as it sprayed covering Avery. The body collapsed within seconds.

The blood stunned Avery briefly, it had managed to lightly mist his eyes, an cover his face and torso. This made his reaction to his second opponents attack substantially slower. From his left the man charged swinging down his cutlass. Avery's wakizashi had previously been outstretched for the sole purpose of defense, but distraction had come and weakened his stance. The opponents sword passed over the weapon, with only lightly grazing its metal. The enemy's slash now directed at Avery's shoulder. With quick foot work Avery shifted his body mass back, letting the sword only clip his left arm. In his powerful movement the opponent had ran clean behind Avery, giving them a few feet of distance apart. Back to back now, the two swordsmen spun to clash. Instead of running in to attack, Avery lifted his wakizashi and flung it at his opponents head. His aim not very well honed, pierced high up on the opponents throat. He stood for some time gasping, then after dropping to his knees and letting his sword fall.

Avery moved gently across the wet cold sand, leaving only foot prints as he went. Standing tall before his knelt down opponent, Avery kicked away the cutlass that lay on the ground. His cold gray eyes met the man's as he gripped the Wakizashi in his neck. In a slow continuous motion he removed it, letting the opponent fall back Avery walked away down to the water. Gripping both his weapons, he swung the blades out quickly flinging off the blood that coated them, there after sheathing them. Taking his blood soaked shirt off, Avery dunked it into the water. Using it as a towel he wiped is face continually. " Shit... " he said, displeased with the cut on his arm.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 am

Killua then saw someone fighting over at the other side of the ship. He was fighting the enemies alone. Killua then ran and said "As swift as wind!!!" His speed increased dramtically and then he kicked a group of enemies again "INVADE LIKE FIRE!!!!!" Sending at least a group of 5 enemies flying into the sea. Killua stopped "you ok? you were fighting by yourself so i decided to come and help you mister!!! oh rite, as calm as water....." Killuas hands moved with harmony as he parried away the blades aimed at him by two enemies. Killua purely parried away their attempts calmly. He then jumped back. He couldnt attack in that state. The rain had cleared up leaving clear sky . Killua gasped "OH DAMN, we need to leave NOW!!!!" Killua ran foward and dragged his arm across the floor and then said "STRIKE LIKE LIGHTNING!!!" He slammed his fist which seemed to be sparking with electricity into the two enemies sending them flying back in to the ocean. Killua was panting "I didnt want to use that here...."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 am

Avis watched the fight unfold before her intently; refusing to blink in case she would miss something unexpected. The young swordsman definitely had skills and potential, and when his fight concluded she hoisted herself off the ground and began to make her way over. As if on cue, more men suddenly emerged along with Killua. She quickly dispatched the attackers nearest her with a few well-timed slashes from her katana before sheathing it once more. When the action quieted down, she immediately marched towards Killua before stopping directly beside him.

"Oh Killua..." Avis muttered, a hand rubbing one of her temples. She realized that he had good intentions of helping the swordsman, but it could cause problems in the future when their opponents wouldn't be that easy to take down. Kneeling down to Killua's eye level, she formed a fist with her hand and bonked him atop the head with it. "Why aren't you back at the ship like I asked earlier? Are you trying to test my patience? I'd rather not have to worry about you running off every time I turn around, so stay put when I ask you to. You're off the hook this once, but next time don't expect to be so lucky."

"And you there!" she called out to the swordsman near the edge of the water. Avis knew she had to make this quick so they could get out before the worst part of the storm would come, and she walked over until she stood a few feet behind the man. "Your swordsmanship isn't too shabby to begin with, but would you be interested in improving it? I happen to be forming a crew, and you're welcome to join us."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Killua was feeling sad after hearing the captain, already she was angry with him "Im sorry captain, i saw this man in trouble, and i wanted to help, im really sorry......."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Dontae leaned over the side of the boat he watched the fighting and was very impressed with the guy, he then hears the captain talking to Killua "Oi captain don't be so hard on the kid, he was only trying to help the poor guy out" Dontae flicks his cigarette into the sea, and turned back around towards the bear guy "So bear guy, my names Dontae, you planning on staying with us?" Dontae heard the captains offer earlier but wanted to hear the guys answer
Back to top Go down
Arte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Avery continued to wipe his face clean, with the sea water drenched shirt. The sound of people gathering didn't phase him, he stayed knelled down wringing his shirt clean of blood and water, then after; slinging it over his right shoulder. First the younger male voice called out to him, while keeping his back turned Avery answered, " I'm fine, you didn't have to interject. " Shortly after Avery listened intently to the banter of a female voice scolding the young one. Yet Avery stayed down rubbing his hands together under the water, getting the rest of the mess off him.

The female voice called out to him now, glancing over his left shoulder, Avery laid his hand upon the hilt of his katana as she approached. After she finished her proposal, Avery lifted his hand from the sword and stood simultaneously. " Well... Yeah, I'm always looking to improve. " He said with his back to her. Avery had not eaten for some time, and had been alone on the sea without a familiar face for quite a while. The first thing he was looking for was Nakama, though he didn't want to appear over eager. Slowly turning to face her, he held out his hand to shake. " Avery... Stark Avery. " Avery's face emotionless as usual, with his gray eye's looking her over.

It took little time for him too decide, She seemed nice enough...

" I guess I could come along.. " The tone he spoke in was not very enthusiastic, but it was a definite yes.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Jace shrugged. "I may as well. But my name's not bear guy. It's Jace. Jace Ichiro." He walked to the railing to watch the conversation between the swordsman and the captain.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Avis didn't realize that she may had been a bit too harsh on the kid until Dontae mentioned it, and she turned to face Killua only to find him looking upset. Quickly walking back to him, an expression of mild panic crossed her face and she stood temporarily in silence. She had no idea how to improve the situation.

"It's fine, Killua, really... I'm not upset," Avis eventually replied with an awkward smile on her face. She tried to sound as comforting as possible, but it was times like these where the her lack of motherly instinct were strikingly apparent.

Clearing her throat her throat momentarily to regain her composure, she returned to the man who introduced himself. "That's what I was hoping to hear," Avis responded with a smile as she reached out to shake Avery's hand firmly. "Why don't we work on getting you cleaned up first? Just to be safe, I'd like if you could allow our doctor, Dynar, examine the cut on your arm at some point."

She turned towards the ship and gestured for Killua and Avery to do the same. "There's nothing left to be done here, we're moving out! We've already wasted too much time, and chances are we'll probably end up sailing in the worst of the storm," she instructed, making her way up the gangplank of the ship. "Don't be expecting the slightest reprieve until it ends."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Killua then inhaled a breath of air before he announced "Ok Captain... leave the steering to me!!" Killua ran up to the steering wheel of the ship
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Dontae ran below deck and ran back above deck with a cratebin his hand"Wait!!,"Dontae yells to catch everyones attation he pulls out enogh glasses for everyone and pours a drink into each one and tosses a glass to everyone on the ship he then lifts his glass up " to our new nakama"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Killua sighed at this "you do know im too young to drink? Oh well whatever.... always wanted to try!!! HEEHEHHEHE"
Back to top Go down
Arte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Avery stood in the sand letting the moment linger, as the two boarded the ship he took a deep breath, soon following. Once aboard, it was easy to piece together no more men were coming. With a quick hoist Avery lifted the small wooden incline up on deck; promptly stowing it away. The men, obviously new to one another weren't completely comfortable in each others presence. The silence, and stares were unsettling, but it was nothing they hadn't seen before, no doubt. Avery's movement was slow as to not startle anyone, he had no intention of announcing his himself aloud so he just kept busy; raising the anchor came next. After getting it up, he noticed the cut started to leak blood down his arm.

From his shoulder he grabbed his stained shirt. Dabbing up the fluid gently, Avery then wrapped his arm in the shirt.

As the drinks came around Avery nodded his head in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 pm

"I like your thinking, Dontae. Cheers!" Avis laughed as she caught her drink, a bit of it spilling over the edge of the glass and onto the floor. She lifted it up to her mouth and took a glug. Her eyes darted towards Killua momentarily, debating whether or not to intervene. While she would probably regret it later, Avis simply shrugged off the matter and took another gulp. Chances are he would've tried it sooner or later anyways.

She wiped off her mouth and sighed contently before turning to the man that was a bear until only minutes ago. "If I heard correctly, your name would be Jace? Funny running into you again... And since you've remained onboard this long, I suppose you plan on staying a bit longer with us? On that note, I'm sure everyone onboard has already been introduced to each other, but that fella over there would be Avery-" She stopped suddenly upon pointing in the direction of the swordsman she was referring to.

Avery appeared to be strangely detached from the entire situation, and it concerned Avis to an extent. "Have something to drink, won't you?" she smiled, levitating one of the glasses Dontae tossed within Avery's reach. "I'm not gonna force you to speak up until you're ready, but let's kick back while we still can."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Killua drank up and his face went red as he hiccuped,it was his first time drinking alcohol and it tasted horrible, but he could sense a quench of thirst He knew his face was red, but he then said "ummmm, dont mean to spoil the party, but we should leave... the cyclone is here!!!"

It was a giant flux of wind pulling everyone and everything to the centre. Killua knew this was what was nearby . Thye would be doomed if they got sucked in. Killua got on to the steer."GET MOVING!!!! HOISTEN THE FLAG!!!! READY THE SAILS, WE NEeD TO RIDE THE WIND!!"

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Tropical-cyclone
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 am

Jace caught his drink and quietly set it aside as he pulled out a flask from his flak jacket. He drank from it deeply and then returned it to its place. Then, as Killua called out his commands, Jace ran to the ship's main mast and clambered up it as quickly as possible. As he neared the top, Jace jumped off, catching the part that held the sail and swinging himself up on it. He began untying the sail and had it down in thirty seconds. Then he sat down to watch what the rest of the crew would do.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Dontae watched the storm grow but did not panic " well lets hop our navigator isn't just talk" Dontae walks over to the side of the ship and lays down pulling his hat down over his face " Hey Killua if I'm alive after this,I'll give you another drink" Dontae then relaxes and started to go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next