One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
Hysteria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:55 am

Killua followed Avis and then looked to the sky as he exited the bar, the water dripping, he slowly looked around "ummmm, the storm will be ending soon..... that is really bad news......."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 am

Avis looked towards Killua with a hint of concern on her face. He must have noticed something that she had not, since he seemed hesitant for some reason. "And what might you mean by that? I've always found it easier to sail in clear weather rather than in a storm."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Dontae looked confused when he heard Killua's comment " What do you mean bad news" Dontae realized by now that this kid knows what he's talking about and shouldn't be underestimated..
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Jace wasn't really paying attention to where he was going. He was too busy thinking about the dog. As such, he didn't realize that he was heading towards someone until he ran into them. Jace looked down to see a young, red-haired boy in front of him.

"Excuse me," he said quietly, and stepped around the boy.

(In case you were wondering, yes nikz, that was Killua that Jace just ran into.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Killua then looked at the man "Oh no problem i think..... ummm, yea, if its the end of the main storm , according to the wind patterns and weather reading at the moment, the dark clouds are not going to clear, which means something worse than the storm is coming next......"

Killua knew what this reading was, and juding from the weather it was really big
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

"Then what do you propose we do, navigator?" Avis said, shielding her eyes as she looked upwards to examine the clouds. She wasn't able to conclude much from them, and she sighed with mild disappointment before looking over to Killua once more. "While I'd prefer we leave as soon as possible, if it's not worth the risk we'll have to make do."

Turning her attention to the man that ran into them accidentally, she concluded that he didn't any harm and thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to warn him about the upcoming weather. "And you there- I'd suggest finding some shelter, since by the look of it the storm's just begun."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:10 am

The man turned and looked up at the sky. Then he looked at Avis. "Thank you," he said. "But that will not be a problem for me." He then continued on his way down the street.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Killua smiled "No its ok, I will get s past the main issue........ lets get to the boat and get off soon!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm

(Classes have finally started up for me, so I might not be able to respond as early as I have prior)

Avis shrugged indifferently as she watched the man thank her for the warning then leave. It would've troubled her little if he ended up in trouble, so she just let him go his own way. If the storm was coming soon, there wasn't much time to worry anyways. She turned back to her crew and patted Killua supportively on the shoulder. "That's what I wanted to hear! Let's get moving before something else comes up."

It wasn't long until she lead them to the port. However, when they made it there, the place where she left the Crisis was conspicuously empty. Avis gawked when it dawned upon her that someone had probably gone and stolen her ship. She had made quite sure that it was secure enough before heading into the bar to weight out the storm, so the chance of it floating away without assistance was highly improbable.

"... This throws a bit of a wrench in things," she muttered with slight disappointment. A ship was one of those necessary things a proper crew couldn't do without, and Avis peeked into her lint filled pockets to realize she defintely didn't have enough money saved up to purchase a replacement. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to go and announce that she had an unprotected boat floating in port to the entire bar.

Whoever it was couldn't have gotten much distance. The storm had just ended, and unless they left in the midst of the bad weather they would have still been in eyesight. They wouldn't be too far away if that was the case. "There's been a change of plans. It looks like we'll have to find the vessel before actually boarding it," she laughed as she scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "I wouldn't be surprised if it was docked somewhere else on this very island, unless the thieves risked damaging their prize in the storm. We have, what, twenty minutes before the storm starts up again? That should be enough time I'd say."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 am

Dontae smirks and moves his hat more comfortably on his head he then reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a pack of ciggerates and grabs one and begans to smoke it, he takes a huge puff and blows smoke " what kind of jerk steals a ship from a pirate" he then begans to walks down the docks and stops in his tracks " hahaha, what does the boat look like?" Dontae was laughing to himself
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Killua sighed "Great... what color is the boat? is it a big boat? are there paintings on th boat? is it a nice boat? when did you buy it?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:55 am

"We could search for it in the air. Ryo could let us find it much faster." He would usually just call his name, but that would be a bit too conspicuous for this. He whistled. The frog knew not to answer vocally, but simply took to the air, arriving to the group shortly, looking inquisitively at the rest of the group. It folded down it's wings and landed next to them.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 pm

"You're quite an inquisitive fellow, aren't ya?" Avis smiled, not offended in the least. "To answer your questions, I haven't changed the dark brown color of the ship and it isn't all that big. It's probably about 15 meters long, and it has two taller masts and a third one that's shorter. I haven't spent money on decorative paintings or other things of the sort, but I think it's quite a nice ship. The ship itself is new enough to make me rather unhappy with the people who decided to borrow it without permission," she added with mild resentment, clenching her fist. Avis agreed with Dontae, and she felt insulted by the person who had enough nerve to steal her ship.

Her mood took a turn for the better when Dynar called his frog companion, and she looked upward in awe. Trying to imagine the size of him was one thing, but seeing it dwarf her in person was another. "Your and Ryo's assistance would be greatly appreciated."

Meanwhile, a group of men were scurrying across the deck of the Crisis in a small bay a small distance from the port. They were running on and off the ship bringing whatever they could carry with them, appearing something like a colony of busy ants from afar.

"Oi, boss!" a man hollered, a crate balancing in his arms. "We've pretty much cleaned out anything of value. They didn't have much to begin with; most of it was just provisions, and it was only enough for a person or two."

Upon hearing this, another man sighed in disappointment. "I'm rather unimpressed with the wealth of these pirates," he replied. "It's a good thing that the wood of the ship is of a good enough quality to sell for a pretty penny. At least we should get some profit from selling that. Do a final sweep of it to make sure they aren't hiding anything, then begin dismantling it."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Dontae heard the man yelling from down the docks " Well I'm guessing those are our guys down there" Dontae takes another pull from his cigarette " Oi captain so do you have any rules on killing and if you do I think this should be one of those situations where we should use these guys as and example" Dontae takes the pistol from his right holster he then waited for his captain to give the okay to attack..
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 pm

"It would depend. If they simply intended to fix up the vessel for us, then we might just give them a bit of a scare," Avis stated plainly, an amused grin on her face. She gestured towards where the shouts were heard, implying that the crew make their move first. It would be a good chance for her to see them in action. "As I highly doubt that's the case, I trust your judgment. Although if you can help it, I'd prefer there weren't any gorey bloodstains on the ship to clean up afterwards."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Dontae smirks and points his gun at the man caring the crate on his arm " Well i guess ill take the first shot" Dontae then puts the cigarette in his mouth and fires two shots one of the bullets hits the man in each of his knees causing him to drop to the ground screaming in pain, but he was soon quiet when the crate fell on his head knocking him unconscious, Dontae then stealth his gun and takes a puff out his cigarette..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Killua walked up front "So to sum all that up, can i beat them down? I really want to get going soon......." Killua cracks his knuckles and charges at the pirates he aimed a kick at one of them and said "Invade like fire!!!" His kick intensify and was powerful enough to crack steel.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:02 pm

(This took me way too long for some unseen reason... And I just realized with the dimensions that Avis mentioned in a previous post, Ryo's nearly half as long as the ship. That'll be quite a cozy fit for everyone to say the least.)

"Beat to your heart's content," Avis replied, nodding affirmatively. Since two seemed quite capable by themselves, she proceeded to board the ship and find out what was going on up there. The deck was void of anyone else; only some crates and barrels that were still waiting to be carried off remained. She couldn't detect any physical damage to the ship itself above, but prior to her checking elsewhere a man emerged from bellow deck carrying a crow bar.

Frowning, Avis folded her arms across her chest as she examined the newcomer harshly. "And what might you be planning on doing with that? I hope you weren't planning on damaging the ship..." His stature shrunk slightly, uncomfortable with being looked at in such a foul way. Before the startled man had a chance to defend himself, a stray barrel lifted itself from the deck and flew at him without warning and sent him back bellow from where he came. Avis scowled unpleasantly as she followed him down underneath deck to check for any other stragglers. It wasn't the smartest thing to try and take the Crisis under her watch, since she had touched nearly everything within it and the objects themselves were at her disposal.

The sudden gunshots sent a group of hostile men to investigate its source. They were upset to say the least upon seeing two of their own defeated without showing much resistance to the invaders. One was unresponsive and stuck underneath a crate while the other one yowled in pain and grabbed at his broken ribs before falling unconscious, if not dead, from being kicked. Unsheathing their swords and loading their firearms, they appeared quite confident as they surrounded the small group of people and ran at them. It was about twenty against three, after all... Four if they included the giant frog.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:59 pm

(Make that...five on eighteen.)

A loud roar erupted from the the side of the ship that was facing the land. An enormous shape came bounded over the railing and it jumped on two of the men, crushing them onto the deck. It was a full sized, one-thousand pound grizzly bear...wearing camouflage shorts. The bear roared at the men around it, baring its teeth at them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Killua then saw a bear "WOAAAHHH, YAY, A bEAR!!!! i didnt think i would get to see another bear since my hometown...... oh what was i doing......." One of the enemy tried to ambush Killua from behind with a knife. Killua then remembered "Oh yeah!!! Immovable as mountain!!! " His body hardened and the enemies knife broke as the enemy looked helpless. Killua turned around, and lifted his leg up "INVADE LIKE FIRE!!!" Another powerful kick which caused a huge shockwave that blew back a few of the enemies behind that one and instantly knocked out the enemy he was facing, Killua then looked for his captain "Hey captain, you need help maam?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Dontae saw the bear come out of no where and was surprised "Holy shit a bear" Dontae pulls his shotgun from his back " Emperors Rage" Dontae shoots a bullet from the shot gun that burst into flame setting five of the men on fire and killing them, " Hey kid be careful" Dontae then puts his shotgun back on his back and pulls out his dual pistols and continue shooting men..
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 am

Dynar leaped on his frog as it swooped down on the invaders, rushing two straight into the water. Dynar leaped off as the frog turned on land and jumped on one of the pirates. "Oh my GOD! A FROG ATTACK!" One of the pirates screamed.
Dynar's hair formed into a pair of wings to keep him aloft, while the rest of his hair grabbed guns along with his hands and started gunning down the pirates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am

Killua laughed "So many animals,i love it,it was a good idea to join this crew!!! by the way your frog is awesome old man!!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 am

Dontae face glowed when he saw the power of his new found group he then began talking to himself " Such power, these men are gonna be very powerful someday" Dontae then begins walking up towards the ship to give some backup to his new captain
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 am

Jace looked around at the group. He had initially stormed up here to help them, but it was looking more and more like that was unnecessary. One of the men with the swords crept up behind him, but Jace smelled him coming and turned, striking him with his paw and sending the man flying over the edge of the ship into the water. Then Jace sat down. Not much else he could do right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch1 - A Stormy Beginning (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next