One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 pm

((I understand... Bwahaha. However, I commandeer him for my imagination after this thread.))

"The bigger they are..." Ti'ar ran at Jeremy, holding the two ends of his normal chain. He jumped over Jeremy, leaving the middle part of the chain to drag behind him. The chain seemed to aim for Jeremy's legs like a classic 'clothesline'. "...the harder they fall."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Jeremy saw him jump over and was caught by the chain and he fell, but as soon as he fell he did a handstand and backflipped the other way "you are pretty good fella....... im impressed......... but i aint travelled the wicked seas with me capt, to lose to you here..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 pm

A figure jumps from behind of Martello all of a sudden, wielding an axe and swings it on him, but merely scratches his cheek on purpose "JAAHAAA ! If I beat a rear admiral I'll get a bigger reputation !"

Presentation box
Yarasou Macro
User of the Ame Ame no Mi (candy candy fruit)
Bounty: 55,000,000 belli, rookie
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Martello sighed "Ohhh another one?"

Brandon sighed "Its Macro? didnt i beat you at the sea when we last met? how did you get here? never mind, just help"

Godric then saw Macro , he had heard of his ability, but Macro had lost to Brandon in a fight a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm

"Oh its Brandon ! Ya bastard !" Macro yells and then turns to Martello again "Dont take me lightly !" he jumps again towards Martello, but this time aiming to slice him for real.

Meanwhile a figure from earlier is some distance away carrying a large bazooka-looking rifle.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Ti'ar grinned widely. "Well, what a pity." A second chain was in his left hand, gotten from the bag. Ti'ar swung the left chain at Jeremy's neck, and the right chain at Jeremy's ankles.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Martello didnt eve turn around, he slammed his fist into the air behind him, which seemed like cracking sending a quake wave straight at Macro.

Godric then ran at close range "Holy Cross!!" He slices his long sword (shanks sword) at Martello who was already onto a quake wave at him which barely missed godric , and then came Brandon who at close range shouted "HIKEN!!!!" sending a giant fist of flame which engulfs Martello and all around him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Jeremy jumped o the side and then as the chain came for his akles he jumped over it and he pulled a large boulder of earth with his bare hands and threw it at Ti'ar
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Macro gets hit but oddly he isnt very affected by it and throws the axe at Martello "Surprize surprize ! I noticed your ability, and I appear to be a bit of a counter to it ! Jaaahaaa !!!" He fires a "Jel punch" towards Martello "Lets work together after all !" he says to Brandon.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:23 pm

((Of course you are affected by it , explain how you are not affected by ? also you are about to be fried to a crisp here thanks to Brandons attack))

Martello came out of it alright, he had used Geppou and managed to avoid direct blast. Martello laughed "Very good kids, i can see this will be a bit tough..... but then again..... i dont think you understand.... quake bullets....." he fired shigan projectiles with quake waves , and each one creats a massive shockwave on whoever it hits causing huge damage.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Ti'ar whipped his chains around, wrapping them around the boulder and swinging it around, around, and around, finally chucking it at Jeremy like a pebble from a sling.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Jeremy sneered "Well then laddie,you got strength dont yeah?" he smashed the boulder with a punch. Jeremy was looking to the fight going on "That bloody battle might destroy the island..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 pm

(Its vibrations right ? I am syrup, its like shaking a jell around, it will still vibrate but it will stay in one piece ... well unless if Martello used his full power on that one, then I guess Macro is down with one hit lol)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 pm

"Obviously not as much as you, pirate..." Ti'ar whipped both chains at Jeremy's wrists. He would repeat the Salmon plan on Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 pm

((hmmm, ok shadow, but remember, no turning into your element, so it takes a burst quake....))

Martello sighed "So these guys are all surprisingly strong... .... hmmmmmmm" Martello stands in the sky thinking.

Jeremy kicked the ground to jump back. he avoided the chains and then pulled zig zaged his way to lunge at Ti'ar
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Macro avoids the fire Brandon accidently sent towards him "What the hell man ?! We are a team ! Wanna fight it now ! I will beat you both and get an even gigger reputation !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Brandon then shouted "Then get out of the goddamn way!!! jeez, if you want to work together act like it KORA!!!!!"

Godric then hit them both on the head "Shut up and focus idiots!!!! we are facing a rear admiral...... its not so simple you dont have to concentrate!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Macro holds his head "Ah ah, calm down dude, geez !"
He then looks at Martello and this time talks more seriously "So what do we do now guys ?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Ti'ar ducked, whipping his chains around, this time aiming for Jeremy's torso with both.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Jeremy side stepped , and back away from the chain at his torso "That was bloody close....... it dont even have to be that close fella........ ill still gut ya........." He flicks his knives out, Jeremy was going for the legs and he lunged foward again.

Brandon flared his hand up "Same thing..... but Macro be careful, he doesnt seem to know your weakness yet like i do, so try and avoid it ((He is reffering to flour and the full power quake smash))"

Godric sighed "good, it seems at least we have a plan in place.... but he is up there.... i shall bring him down, ((he pulls holds shanks sword steadily and the curls his arm)) Holy IMPALER!!" He lunges very sharp piercing air waves that are like pikes. Martello sees this "Damn those are quite sharp...." Martello then smashes the air to send back a quake wave that shatters Godric's attack. Martello laughs "How amusing....... you people are all so amusing......." Martello walks down using geppou and lands on he ground.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 pm

((Feel free to have this turn out however. Ti'ar isn't exactly agile or graceful, so have this come out as you wish.))

Ti'ar attempted something risky. He interlocked the two chains into one, really long chain, and tried to somersault over Jeremy, with the chain overlapped. ((Think the shape of the Greek omega.)) He tried to loop the circle around Jeremy's body, whereupon he would pull it tight and attempt to wrap Jeremy in the chain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Jeremy was wrapped in chain "hey you got me there fella.......bloody hell, but i aint gonna lose you hear me?" He tries to power his was out of the chains, and also now pulling Ti'ar
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Ti'ar braced himself against the ground, holding the chains tight. "Damn, you're powerful..." He grinned wildly. "But I'm better!" He pulled tight, constricting the chain as much as he could. If it worked, it might break his arms.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 am

Jeremy shouted, "no way fella, i aint going out like that!!!" Jeremy tugged very hard and tossed Ti'ar the other way with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:05 am

"Oh damnit!" Ti'ar yelled, pulled by the chain. He was tossed past Jeremy, and tried as hard as possible to loop the chain around Jeremy's throat. He twisted in midair to try to slow his fall in some manner. He succeeded on getting on his side before hitting the ground. The wind was knocked out of him, but he had the chain tightly in his grip. "Gah... Don't think I'll lose to you..." He twisted the chain around his wrist to ensure he wouldn't lose it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next