One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:32 pm

As he is flying, he fells something "What the h .. ?!!!" he gets hit hard and blood gushes from his mouth "..shit, what the hell was that ?!" he lands down some distance away.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 pm

The entire area was shocked at what they just saw, a level 6 prisoner was defeated without even having Martello touch him. Martello laughed "well, so much for that so who is next?"

((Shadow can you take over like two of the npcs?))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

(tell me names and skills and I am on it ! Unless if you want me to make chars lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:43 pm

((Ok here are the characters, Brandon Mortimer "Alpha" he has the fire logia fruit captain of the ginger pirates. Macky La Getz of the jaguar pirates, he is a switch blade fighter, basically assasin type stuff. and also make one more character but make him rookie like, not level 6))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 pm

(so I will use those 3 vs Martello correct ?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:47 pm

((No you control them in particular, and its basically everybody vs Martello, but they are all rookie type pirates so they are not so powerful))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 am

Amarant Galvez was leaning on the wall remains of the bar and spoke. A true warrior knows not only to fight but to think as well. Fools . He slowly puts the Kokutou Yoru in his front.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 am

Fredrick then ran foward "GOMU GOMU NO!!! ((he strecthes his hand and twists it around ) RIFLE!!!" His hand unravels and begins to move in a very powerful rotational manner, and he slams this at MArtellos gut, but Martello slams his fist into the air in front of Fredrick and laughed "Quake rejection!!!" This quake overwhelms the powerful punch from Fredrick sending it vibrating and off target. Fredrick jumps back panting "Phew this guy is mega strong...... who the hell is he?"

Godric stood up and walked next to Fredrick, "I never thought i would ever fight alongside you against someone else, especially after the battles we have had.... but i need to win to live at the moment....." Godric takes out his huge blade ((Shanks sword)) and slices it foward sending a air wave at Martello who again uses quake rejection to send the wave flying away.

Martello laughed "Try a bit harder fools....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:54 am

Amarant Galvez then unsheathes his Wadō Ichimonji and Shuusui and spoke. Fools. You have to try better then that. . He then appeared suddenly in front of Godric You were saying? That the rumors I am strong is false? Then why don't you try fighting me.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am

Godric stared to his right "Pfft, you were quick to run away just now....... but i dont want to fight you now anyway... it is the wrong place and time, but certainly some day i will fight you and the famous lightning beast and the famous Suigo and become the greatest swordsmen in the world......."

Godric was actually afraid at this point he would be too weak to take on Martello, when he saw Amarant leave he assumed that Amarant had run away, that did not seem to be the case, but Godric did not want to apologize, it would make him look weak.

((He is a rookie, lol))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Ti'ar smiled widely. "Hope you don't like your neck!" He whipped the chain around at high speeds, launching it at Salmon's neck. If it wrapped around his neck, Ti'ar would fling Salmon into the ground.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Salmon Rocko was flinged to the ground but then he was close so he tried to swing his hammer at Ti'ar hoping he would smash him "DAMN IT, you are good, i have never heard of you though........"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Ti'ar jumped back to avoid the attack. "I pity you, then. Even though you are not my true target, you will fall regardless." He jumped onto the hammer, swinging his chain at Salmon's wrist. If all went well, it would wrap around his wrist, whereupon Ti'ar would yank the chain and shatter Salmon's wrist. "Hope you can use your other hand equally well. Otherwise, the fun would end before it even began."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Salmon cursed as he used his other unoccupied hand to block Ti'ar's attack, but his other hand gets wrapped in the chain and is shattered. He yells in agonizing pain , he sacrificed one hand so he could fight with the other one his dominat hand
"CURSE YOU!!!!!" He slams his hammer into a nearby building in hope that Ti;ar would also smash against the building and be damaged somewhat
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Ti'ar jumped to the side, but a fair amount of detrius smacked into his side. He fell to the ground, bruised but functioning. He stood, gasping a little. He dashed at Salmon, running to the side of Salmon with the functioning hand. He attempted to wrap the chain around the functioning wrist, and shatter it in the same way.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Salmon dashed foward with his hammer and aimed to smash it into Ti'ar to blow him away, but was caught by the chain and his functioning hand was "Damn it, damnit ALLLLL!!! the grand line was this strong?!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:34 pm

With a swift move, Ti'ar wrapped his chain around Salmon's broken wrists, locking them behind his back and tripping Salmon. "I'm just the tip of the iceberg," Ti'ar said. If it had been someone like that umbrella pirate from Shabondy, Salmon would've gone down almost instantly. Ti'ar walked back to Martello, getting another chain from his bag. "Hey, Martello. Got any lackeys that could get that pirate onto your ship?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Martello was still fighting Fredrick but then said "Oi Bart, i know you are just lying there, get up and be useful, this is our new team mate, Ti'ar"

Bart got up yawning and sighing "ahhhhh man, i dont wanna.... oh well, hello Ti'ar, can you carry the body or ((yawn)) me?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Ti'ar sighed. "There's a reason I need you to do it!" He smiled, a chain in hand. "You don't need it, but I'll help you out." He whipped the chain to wrap it around one of Salmon's ankles, and spun him around, eventually flinging Salmon onto Martello's ship utilizing momentum.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 am

Bart yawned "Ahh thanks man, looks like i need to start getting the guys back to the ship also, what a bloody pain in the ass....."

There were many pirates who were stuck on the island who saw that now that Martello was preocuupied, they all randomly attack Ti'ar and Bart.

Martello then says "Catch them wont you boys?"

Fredrick then charged and shouted "Gomu gomu no, Pistol!!!!" he extends his hand back and curls his fist to aim at Martellos gut. Martello then in defense said "Tekkai!!!"
The punch slammed against the gut and it had no effect and he pulled back , Fredrick was panting "What the hell is that? nothing i do effects this guy, plus his ability is freaking amazing, ive never fought anyone like this......"

Godric sighed "That ability..... i have heard of it before..... they say that only people of superhuman nature can use it... i dont know the details , but your usual punches and kicks will not work against him!!"

From behind Brandon Mortimer was up, Godric smirked "Did you have a nice show Alpha?" Brandon smiled "I have analysed his ability.... based on what i see, he has a flawless offensive power.... but he lacks defense..... and against a power like mine , he is utterly useless....

Godric then stood foward "Well, can you do it then?"

Brandon flared his hand up with fire "you get me close enough, that little side martial art defense ability of his, is powerless....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 am

Amarant had a smirk on his face. Hm interesting looks like they have a plan against Martello
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 am

One of Ti'ar's seastone chains was in his hands almost immediately. "And you are useless..." The chain began spinning, gaining momentum. "If you have no Devil Fruit." His chain lashed out for Brandon's wrist, and Ti'ar used his other chain to grab hold of one pirate and use him as a sort of mace to take out as many attacking pirates as he could.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

((Seastone chains? nice))

Before Brandon was lashed by the chain, someone came forth and striked the chain away. It was Jeremy Dutch Brandons first mate. Brandon smirked "Cheers Jeremy" Jeremy grinned "I always got your back capt........you let me deal with this fella here...... ill cut him to wee pieces....." Jeremy took out both his knives which were very long and sharp.

but the pirate who Ti'ar caught could not escape his faith as he was used as a mace.

Brandon sighed,"Ok before i was so rudely interrupted...."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 am

((T,T You're so mean to me! Why did it have to be Jeremy??? And yes, indeed: seastone chains.))

Ti'ar gritted his teeth. Brandon was the most worrisome one at the moment: he has no time for Jeremy. He whipped the pirate-mace over his head, sending the pirate crashing down at Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

((Im sorry Gael, but Jeremy is Brandons first mate......))

Jeremy then grinned "Aint it rude to ignore a person while he is talkin?!!!" He then smashes the pirate away with his bare fist with no problem at all. Jeremy flexed his muscles "Im a brawler fella, i fight for e livin.... my strenght is second to none, now COME ERE!!!" He lunged foward with his knives to stab Ti'ar he was running towards Ti'ar.

Brandon then moved to his left while Godric moved to his right. "FREDRICK, DISTRACT HIM!!!" Fredrick grinned "Aye aye , Gomu gomu no bazooka!!!!" He slammed both his palms after expanding aiming for Martellos chest. Martellos sighed "Tekkai!!" Frediricks attack was useless again and Martello used soru and from close range "SHOCK PUNCH!!" he slammed a quake into Fredrick which sent him flying and the ground began tremor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next