One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Morse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:36 am

Name: James "The Lizard King" Morse

Bounty: 12,000,000

Species: Cyborg

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: James is a healthy looking young man. He has an extremely intense gaze and long, wavy brown hair. He is tall and slim, and often has a light shadow of stubble over his face.
James Morse I-am-the-lizard-king-jason-kasper

History: At a young age, James witnessed a family of natives brutally killed in a ship accident. This event had a profound impact on him, becoming one of the primary formative events in his life. His memories of the scattered, bloody bodies of the natives, of the crying survivor on the dock haunted him for much of his life, heavily influencing his actions.

Though his father was a Vice-Admiral in the Marines for a short while, James never had any interest in the world government. Rather, he saw himself as avant-garde, a cutting edge leader of a new generation of outlaw. Embracing a lifestyle of excess, he quickly earned the nickname "The Lizard King" and became captain of the Riders on the Storm.

At some point in his adventures, he found a devil fruit which allowed him to open "the doors of perception". He lived a wild life of adventure and partying. Not too long ago, he was found in his house dead. However, a crazy strange doctor rebuilt him with new robotic limbs and organs, giving him a second purchase on life.

Personality: James is a clever and witty man who lives in the moment. He makes and breaks ties with friends extremely easily, and is loyal only to himself. He has a passion for good drugs and fine women. His lifestyle is decadent to the point of being self-destructive. In combat he tends to prefer to toy with his opponent, using his ability to keep himself away from or at range to his opponent.

Ship: L.A. Woman

Ship Flag: Black, with a white rectangle on it

Devil Fruit: Doa Doa no Mi
type: Paramecia
effect: Allows the user to open doors on any surface he can touch.

Special Abilities:

Learned Techniques:
Waiting for the Sun - Using cybernetic upgrades in his arms, James can fire intensely hot lasers from his hands. They're always different colors.
Been Down So Long - Similar to Geppou, this technique allows him to kick off the air. In reality, he's creating tiny doors to kick off of, so this technique is more versatile and easier to maintain/maneuver in, due to his inclusive of devil fruit powers.
When You're A Stranger - Similar to Soru, this technique lets him temporarily move at speeds untraceable to the naked eye.
The Soft Parade - Like Tekkai, only it loosens his body up so that it moves with blows with very little resistance. It reduces the damage of any attack that he is prepared for.
The Lizard King - His signature technique. He releases a cloud of LSD that causes anyone who breathes it or remains in contact with it for too long to begin hallucinating wildly. Because he is used to this drug, he can function normally under it's effects.

Weapons/Items: Cybernetic Upgrades
Arms - Lasers
Chest - Steel Heart

Goals: To have an awesome time all the time.

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:53 am

Special Abilities: The ability to move people via song

how does this work
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:28 pm

It's actually just filler. It means his music is beautiful. So, so beautiful.
Back to top Go down

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: HEY   James Morse Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:52 am

hey admins please look at this instead of ignoring PLZ
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm

See Redmerv's post above.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:10 am

I am sorry, I thought I was properly explain. His music is very moving, like much the kind that makes good emotion. If I were to example it, I would as follows:

"Yo RPer I herd you like songs so we put songs in your character so you can sing while you RP"

If it is source the confusion I will remove all of it that is of no consequence.

Edit: I have removed the troublesome word. Please consider now for acceptance?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:07 pm

isnt this a musician... from the 80s...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Newspeak

Newspeak

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:29 am

Hehe, I am impressed by Mr. Admin's knowledge of music outside of his age demographic.

Yes, it is the Artist from a generation in America with much significance. May I please portray him as my adaptation for the use in as Shounen culture dictates? It will be a mint character.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:44 am

Okay, again, in non-Engrish:

Can I play this dude, or are you basically just done with this app?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:15 am

alright firstly cool your jets buddy boy, admins are not always around, just be patient, your singing thing is like rp games where they have that bard that sings a song of courage right? very well APPROVED
(sorry merv)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Morse Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Morse   James Morse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Morse
Page 1 of 1