One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Wylde

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wyldefire

wyldefire

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Name: James Wylde (prefers to go by his last name)

Bounty: 56,000,000 Belli
Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate(Wylde Pirates),

Home Village/Ocean: from West Blue
Appearance: 5'6 . brown hair/ turns white when he transforms . yellow eyes. cheetah teardrop markings on his face, somewhat catlike mouth. his fingers end in claws and his entire left side of his body is covered in bandages, wears baggy brown shorts (were once pants but got torn), and dosen't wear a shirt, or shoes. has a tattoo of a ring of random chinese symbols around his right ankle.

History: his father was a renowned hunter, who had slayed hundreds of animals. an incredibly heartless man, he abandon his son when he was only five years old. Wylde grew up hearing what kind of man his father was. he was terrified that he would turn out like him, and did everything humanly possible to be as opposite to him as possible. he became an expert when it came to almost anything about animals, and because of this he decided his crew would have an animal theme. he trained himself in a variety of martial arts,focusing mainly on his kicks. After defeating a pirate crew that attempted to take over his hometown, he stole their ship (sold it so he'd have the money to build his own ship) and found two devil fruits onboard. One was the Tora Tora No Mi, which gave him the ability to transform into a tiger. he is now awaiting his second crewmember so he can give the other fruit to him/her.

Personality: Wylde is generally a laid back character (to the point of just being lazy), spending his spare time sleeping... despite this he is incredibly intelligent and is actually a deep thinker, however he doesn't really show it often. in battle he often uses this to catch his opponents off guard, and is not above using dirty tatics to defeat opponents. Wylde has a few moral rules, such as NEVER carrying a gun, or harming an animal. As well as this he is incredibly loyal to his friends, and willing to do almost anything for them. He can stand seeing people/animals in cages, and will automaically attack anyone he sees doing this.

Ship:Saber Tiger

Ship Flag: Skull and cross bones with a cat nose and ears. bottom of each bone ends in a paw

Devil Fruit: Tora Tora no mi
type: Zoan
effect: Allows the user to transform into a tiger
Special Abilities: martial artist, is also very intelligent and fast. he mainly relies on this intelligence and incredible to outmanoeuvre his opponents.
Learned Techniques:
1. Tsumegan (Claw Gun). pretty much the same as shigan, except with all five fingers... would not be able to use this without his claws
2. Tsuingan (Twin Gun). essential the same as tsumegan, execpt with both hands. virtually the same as Jyabura's "Juushigan" attack.
3. Scaredy Cat: wylde runs around a corner or something similar, when his opponent follows him, wylde catches him off guard with a roundhouse kick, plowing them into the wall.
4.Tsumenka (Claw Rocket) a running version of Tsuingan that lunches his opponent flying (when used as a finisher it can also send them flying over the horizon)
5. Tora yari (tiger spear). while in hybrid form, he launches a screwdriver kick. because of his clawed feet, this attack slashes his opponent before knocking them backward.
6. Tora Flash. moves at high speeds in circles around his opponent. when his foe loses track of him, he then suddenly leaps into the air and axe kicks his opponent into the ground
7. Hacha rodantae (rolling axe; spanish) a different version of the kick used in "Tora flash" when Wylde flips rapidly, adding extra veolcity and power to the impact.
8.Tora Sello (sello= stomp; spanish) while his opponent is lying on stomach, wylde stands with one foot on his opponent's back and lifts him by the arms. when his opponent's back has arched to the point of breaking he rests his other foot against the back of his head. he then delivers a full power kick, drilling his opponent's head into the ground.

Weapons/Items: none

Goals: kill his father, survive in "the new world"

Last edited by wyldefire on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updating character)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 pm

this RP takes place years before the birth of Lufy or Choper, Gold Roger was killed only last year
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
wyldefire

wyldefire

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:08 pm

OHHH....cool, well as my variation of the rumble ball wasn't created by chopper, and created by some scientists, does that mean it's still alright for me to have it?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 pm

what Speacifaly would you DO with it?
Back to top Go down
wyldefire

wyldefire

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:59 pm

It’s like his backup strategy... because zoans only have one hybrid form, they can’t really adapt their style. With the rumble ball Wylde (or any other zoan) can adapt his style to fight different opponents. If he’s facing an opponent that is able to dodge his attacks, he eats the rumble ball, goes into speed mode, and becomes fast enough to hit him. If he’s facing someone with a high defence that he can’t damage, he eats the rumble ball, enters strength mode and can inflict more damage. He tends to save his claw mode for swordsmen to avoid being cut to shreds by them
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I dont know.... we denyed everyone else rumble balls....... what do you think Iggy?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 pm

No, Chopper invented the Rumble ball, only he has possesion of them. You could invent some sort of medicine that has a similar result.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 pm

then it is settled
Back to top Go down
wyldefire

wyldefire

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:30 pm

ok hows this then: 3 different medicines, depending on which one he drinks depends on the form he takes. that ok?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 pm

you would need to list them and their effectas as well as submit them to the weapons thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Wylde Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Wylde   James Wylde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Wylde
Page 1 of 1