One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons? Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons?   What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:20 am

I think that nuclear weapons should be disposed of, all of them before someone decides to do something that could end Humanity. I recently found out that we (England) have a nuclear weapon that could blow up the South of England? That was a real eye opener to me. If there's going to be a war, I do not think nuclear weapons are the way.

What do you think?

Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons?   What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:13 pm

I think Nuclear weapons should be kept as an insurance against wars. First of all, where would we put them if we did throw them away? Nuclear power takes centuries to break down and if the wrong people got their hands on them and researched how to make more they could really do some damage. Secondly it would be difficult to convince people to just give them up. No one can just go up to the world governments and ask them to lay down their strongest weapons. They don't trust each other. Besides, it's not like we're just going to start blowing each other up in the first place. Nobody wants that because then they would get hit with some nukes themselves. It's kinda like the cold war in a way except we're not to worried that someone is going to want to take over the world. A lot of that stuff is already cleared up. That's how I see it anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons?   What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm

send them all in to the sun, it will make a pretty flash

after there all gone we can go back to fire bombing cities and mass fatalities rather than lack of death brought on by mutually assured destruction, that is not to say that Im for nuclear weapons its to say that I understand why we've used them for so long

I had a friend who made a documentary about it, he interviewed people on the Manhattan project and even the mayor of Hiroshima, the documentary was recognized by the UN and hes a senior in high school... hes gonna do great things one day
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons?   What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on nuclear weapons?
Page 1 of 1