One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artik the Wolf Pirate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:40 am

Artik was a regular kid, like any other. That is, until he was kidnapped at the age of 17 and was experimented on. They infused him with the abilities of the Dog Dog Fruit, Model: Wolf, which made his appearance change from that of a human to a wolf that could stand, talk, and think like a human. He escaped from the laboratory, not knowing where to turn, and lived in the wilderness, managing to go to the nearby town at night and steal things such as food and books so that he wouldn't forget his knowledge. What's worse, the Marines captured him, and made him fight as their "secret weapon" for a whole year, that is, until he damaged a ship, and fled, but not before mistakingly eating the Ice Ice Fruit, which gave his skin a blue-ish color, and turned one of his eyes white. As he turned 19, he became a skilled warrior, and a talented artist, as well as singer. On the verge of him turning 19, something horrible happened. He almost died in a battle, since he saw a house on fire, returned to rescue a person that was trapped inside the house, and was wounded by local officers who thought he was nothing but a freak. What he didn't know was that the person he saved had the powers of the Death Death Fruit, and before he died, she saved him, and out of his wound on his back grew a black Reaper wing. (yea, i got the reaper wing from a game called "The World Ends With You" ^^). He is 6'-2", usually wears a black vest over his upper torso, and a dark blue bracelet on his left wrist, and dark blue cargo shorts with chains hanging from the sides. His hair is black, and styled to the front (Looks like Zexion's hair from Kingdom Hearts 2). He now ventures in search of a certain pirate named Monkey D. Luffy, and hopes one day his dreams will come true.... His true name is Trey Frost, but he decided to change it to Artik so that no one that knew him as Trey could make fun of him. He also has a big crush on Nefreatari Vivi, and sometimes acts a bit like Sanji...
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am

No offense, but no one would approve this. Look at the character sheet format in getting started
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Um   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 am

wouldnt that give him two fruit powers? not only is that not alowed but that would also kill your character. just look up rules and regulations or devil fruits.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: oh and   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:19 am

this forum takes place 20 years before the story of the straw hat pirates takes place. so he cant aspire to meet luffy seeing as he wasnt even born. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Edit   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Name: Full name(nicknames in " " ) - Trey Frost "Artik"

Bounty: Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Minimum of 50 Belli- Maximum 30,000,000 Belli anymore and you will need permission) - 100,000 Belli

Species: Human, Fishman, Giant, Cyborg, etc. - Werewolf?

Occupation: optional (captan doctor cook ect. max two captains per user, that part dose not apply to admins) - Cook or Navegator

Allegiance: Pirate (Zone Pirates)

Home Village/Ocean: Southeast of the Grandline

Appearance: He is 6'-2", usually wears a black vest over his upper torso, and a dark blue bracelet on his left wrist, and dark blue cargo shorts with chains hanging from the sides. His hair is black, and styled to the front (Looks like Zexion's hair from Kingdom Hearts 2). He also has a black reaper wing that grows from the left side of his back. (Reaper wings, like the ones in The World Ends With You game)

History: Artik was a regular kid, like any other. That is, until he was kidnapped at the age of 17 and was experimented on. They changed his appearance permanently to that of a werewolf, and because of this, he was considered a freak by anyone he came in contact with. He would hide in the woods, and go to town at nihgt, while everyone was sleeping, to gather up food and books, so he could educate himself. One fateful night, he was kidnapped by the Marines, ater they had heard rumors of a talking "beast". He struggled in captivity one year, being used as their secret weapon, eing forced to fight enemy fleets. That is, until he escaped, and took a box with him, one which the Admiral had kept it hidden from the eyes of everyone. The box contained the Ice Ice Fruit, which gave Artik's skin a blue hue, and gave him the abilities of the cursed fruit. He is a talented singer and artist, although he hardly shows it, since almost everyone thinks he's repulsive. While wandering off, he got in contact with the Zone Pirates, and their leader Dean D. Iron and became good friends with him. He decided to join his crew, since he was one of the very few people who didnt treat him as a monster, and also joined as a way of repaying the his new friend for his kindness...

Personality: Kind, Smart, Analistic, Brave, and a lil bit of Sanji's personality ^^

Name in Japanese (translation): Shimo Shimo no mi (frost frost fruit)
Capabilities: alows the user to freze the air around his/her self, objects or people he/she is touching
Type: Paramecia

Special Abilities: good with a bow and arrow, can let out a piercing howl that can shatter glass

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Freezing Arrow (freezes an arrow, and shoots it) , Piercing Howl (howls, and stuns enemies, as well as shatters anything fraile), Ice Ice Fang Attack (his fangs glow, and he goes on a rampage, freezing anything he bites), Ice Ice Claws (his claws go blue, and he slashes any enemy in sight)

Weapons/Items: - A Silver Bow and Arrow that has a Sapphire in the middle of the bow, and has an arched form, a red book with a paw symbol on it, which is a book of ancient spells, which he obtains later in his quest, the book contains extraordinay powers, and they boost his power expotentially, theyre's even a spell that makes anyone fighting Artik become a half-animal for a short period of time...

Goals: top be acceted, and not feared...

Last edited by Artik the Wolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: well...   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:04 pm

again each character can only have one devil fruit, makeing the moon moon fruit unavailable to this character ,(you can give it to another character you make.) and the powers of the ice ice fruit are a bit high on power, but i think ile talk it over with the cheif admin before deciding anything Neutral . other than that hes a rely cool character! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: the chief admin's coments regarding the wolf-man   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:28 pm

yes yes, the clause about two devil fruits killing there user is true and well shown in the anime and manga, however there is a way he can be a wolfman also, there are many difrent spiecies in the one piece world, like fishmen (hibrids between fish and people) knowing that fishmen are in one piece it is not to hard to beleve that there would be a type of Animan (in this case wolfman) mostly due to the genetic reaserch done on him, and with that in mind it is posible that he might be a fusion of man and wolf, this would mean, however that he would only be in one form (the half man half wolf form) all the time and not change forms like a devil fruit. So change him to be a "animan (wolfman)" and that will be that this way he can have the apperance you want and not break a single rule

Last edited by Admin-sama on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: ... your weapons sir?   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:34 pm

if he has a bow and arrow (ice arow) the it should be under his weapons
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: regarding your devil fruit   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 pm

here at race to the grand line we want our users to have the devil fruit of there choice, in light of that fact you must under stand that the hie hie no mi (Ice ice fruit)'s first user, Aokiji was able to take on all of the straw hats and beat them with no effort and survive having his body snaped in half with no damage at all as well as grow up to 10X his sise useing ice, the classic weakness of all devil fruits (water) dose not apply to the user of the Ice Ice fruit because they can freze the water. Realisticaly no char on this site would be able to stand up to you so I perpose a substitution this fruit that I've tailor made for this char. would enable you to use all of your curent spechal moves but make you a more realistic char.

Capabilities: alows the user to freze the air around his/her self, objects or people he/she is touching

I'll post it under devil fruits if you agree

also hes in the zone pierates now so how did that happen? (say how in his history)

PS: I am Rasher204
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Thanx^^ i accept ^^ you guys rock, and ill edit the info right now^^ Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: book of spells?   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 am

make shure to explain the book of spells and what it can do, and register it as a custom wpn (not now, but when he gets it)
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:45 am

ok^^

oh n i found the literal translation of Death Death Fruit into Jap 死の死の果実

Moon Moon Fruit in Jap : ムーンムーンの果物
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: recap   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:52 am

just so everyone is clear this is the sheet we are useing now for terry frost

Name: Trey Frost "Artik"

Bounty: 100,000 Belli

Species: Animan (wolfman)

Allegiance: Pirate (Zone Pirates)

Home Village/Ocean: Southeast of the Grandline

Appearance: He is 6'-2", usually wears a black vest over his upper torso, and a dark blue bracelet on his left wrist, and dark blue cargo shorts with chains hanging from the sides. His hair is black, and styled to the front (Looks like Zexion's hair from Kingdom Hearts 2). He also has a black reaper wing that grows from the left side of his back. (Reaper wings, like the ones in The World Ends With You game)

History: Artik was a regular kid, like any other. That is, until he was kidnapped at the age of 17 and was experimented on. They changed his appearance permanently to that of a werewolf, and because of this, he was considered a freak by anyone he came in contact with. He would hide in the woods, and go to town at nihgt, while everyone was sleeping, to gather up food and books, so he could educate himself. One fateful night, he was kidnapped by the Marines, ater they had heard rumors of a talking "beast". He struggled in captivity one year, being used as their secret weapon, eing forced to fight enemy fleets. That is, until he escaped, and took a box with him, one which the Admiral had kept it hidden from the eyes of everyone. The box contained the Ice Ice Fruit, which gave Artik's skin a blue hue, and gave him the abilities of the cursed fruit. He is a talented singer and artist, although he hardly shows it, since almost everyone thinks he's repulsive. While wandering off, he got in contact with the Zone Pirates, and their leader Dean D. Iron and became good friends with him. He decided to join his crew, since he was one of the very few people who didnt treat him as a monster, and also joined as a way of repaying the his new friend for his kindness...

Personality: Kind, Smart, Analistic, Brave, and a lil bit of Sanji's personality ^^

Special Abilities: good with a bow and arrow, can let out a piercing howl that can shatter glass

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Freezing Arrow (freezes an arrow, and shoots it) , Piercing Howl (howls, and stuns enemies, as well as shatters anything fraile), Ice Ice Fang Attack (his fangs glow, and he goes on a rampage, freezing anything he bites), Ice Ice Claws (his claws go blue, and he slashes any enemy in sight)

Weapons/Items: - A Silver Bow and Arrow that has a Sapphire in the middle of the bow, and has an arched form, (he may get a spell book later, if we approve it)

Goals: top be acceted, and not feared...

and I say that's good, so APPROVED! at last!
we will adres things like the book when we come to them, as for the bow I've taken the liberty of posting that
that cool with evryone?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:23 am

glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:50 am

how is he like sanji?
is he pervy and if so does he like girls or boys Razz
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: my, my, arent we the detective?^^ naah, jk   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 am

he likes girls^^ and yea, sometimes his pervy side shows^^
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Awsome!   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:53 am

glad to have you finished! have you joined a crew yet? and naoki thats kind of a personal question. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:39 pm

not really its not like im asking him im asking his char, it all for the sake of the story line i need to know for the story
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: OOOOKAY   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 pm

makes sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artik the Wolf Pirate   Artik the Wolf Pirate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artik the Wolf Pirate
Page 1 of 1