One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons with DF

Go down 
+3
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
Dustfinger
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:14 pm

How do I get a weapon that has "eaten" a devil fruit?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 pm

well technicaly a weapon cant eat anything, what you do is mash it up and infuse it with the weapon when it is being made, a good example is Spandam's sword Funkfreed, or Sano's boomerang Hayato which can turn in to a metal, sharp bat that is very much alive and has independet will, for this reason Zoan type fruits work well for weapons, but the other types work well also, get the fruit approved before the weapon, any questions?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Does having a weapon with a devil fruit count as having a character with a devil fruit? I want to fuse the chick chick fruit with some sort of gun, can I do that and how would go about getting it approved?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:26 pm

No its not limited. However you won't be able to control it like you would if the df was yours. The weapon has a will of its own. Unless your good friends with it, it might not listen to you. It can do whatever it wants.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm

That means I could make a character with it as his/her weapon, but I couldn't make do what I want all the time?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm

oh most certantly yes! thats a brillant Idea, and no having a weapon with DF dose NOT count as a char with DF so it would not use up a DF slot, go right ahead, and as for you gohan that realy only applys to weapons with a consiousness, that sowrd wouldnet be able to work with out one but the gun would so in this case you are wrong
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:29 pm

thats not true, this gun is diffrant, pulling the triger would shoot a beam, thats all
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:34 pm

this kind of confusion hapans when someone trys to play Admin... grrr
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:13 pm

I am glad that its all settled
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:22 pm

..... *twitch* yes *twich* it is ....... settled......

cant wait to see the char who uses it!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:30 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:35 pm

what mother is thinking but to nice to really say, is we are perfectly capable of answering questions our selfs, its our job, not yours
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Even if it ain't a person's job. Oldbies could still help out new players out and what not. It's only natural. You must understand this.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:08 am

and you must understand it pisses us off when you do that, so dont, we make the rules, not you, this is our site not yours, we do things our way, dont undermine our authority
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:53 am

Am I going to be one who breaks up the fight between the "family?" lol!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Nao-kun has a point, Im tired of users doing that.....
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:32 pm

If you don't mind me saying(please let me know if I should just shut up), most administrators on a forum like it when "senior" members help out the newbies. It gives the admin/s a little less work, if the "senior" member is wrong they just correct them for future reference. Although, if the "senior" member continues to be wrong then they may ask the he/she doesn't answer the newbies questions. Often times, "senior" members get promoted to admin or another higher position for being helpful. I'm not trying to tell you how you should run your site. Everybody has there own opinions and own way of doing things. I respect that you make your decisions. I am just you to not get so irritated over a "senior" member helping the newbies.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 pm

if I've said this once I've said it a thousand times, I dont premit Mods on this site, and I have yet to ellect another admin to the site, dont be power hungry, this is meant to be fun....
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:12 pm

...I dont think thats what sanjikrazy was getting at admin-sama, noones being power hungry.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:53 pm

I am not mad that you are trying to help, I mad because Gohan made a call that wasnt his to make regarding the weapon....
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 am

Believe me. I am not power hungry. At the moment this site is still to small to need more admins, but as it grows you will need more than just 4-5 supervisors. I'm not asking you to change your ways, but you have to admit that a site with 1,000s of members is going to need more than 4 or 5 supervisors.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:16 am

thus we will apoint the best suted when the time comes. will have auditions and such.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:00 pm

how would these auditions work (when the time come) cyclops
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:58 pm

auditions?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:38 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:
Even if it ain't a person's job. Oldbies could still help out new players out and what not. It's only natural. You must understand this.
not to be rude, but...You can only help new players if you don't have all cheap-ass characters!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Weapons with DF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons with DF   Weapons with DF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons with DF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next