One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:35 am

while the fight is going on the captain reattaches the broken mast. Using the the ship bones to move the broken mast bottom to base. next thing you saw was the base growing back to the broken mast and then lifting its self back into the air in the proper position. "You see....Darts is it. Darts you see that kid your fighting there and the four clones, can be real demons. You know what the only thing that can stop a demon? A Devil. Once this kid warms up a bit you know once he finishes scanning you. You don't stand a chance," Said Bones. "This Kid has more endurance then god. Akemi spent everyday on the ship training, all four clones against me and my ship, fighting until he couldn't move and the next day and a large meal later he dose it again. He always has a clone awake a night studying while he sleep. and every morning he disperses the clone and gains all of that knowledge. Every time a he disperses the clones he gains all of there knowledge and comes up with a plan. He can go on for days."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:54 am

CP8 Leader Dartz had used Geppou to stop flying against his will, and then yelled, "Rankyaku Hyoubi!!!" creating a large DEVASTATING Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, and launched it at Akemi and his clones at point-blank range!!! Dartz laughed at the Captain's comment. "If that little guy's a demon, then I am an Unstoppable Super-Powered Being that can destroy the entire universe with a sneeze! I possess power that you could only dream of! I was a superhuman since the age of 5! Your overconfidence in your Nakama is your undoing, Captain!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 am

The Captain smiled. The clones thinking quickly through Akemi out of way of attack, while Akemi Dispersed the clones before getting hit. "This guy is rally strong I just, need to where him out. He isn't going to make any mistakes anytime soon but when he does I'll cut him down." Akemi thought to him self. He pulled out his clones again and spread out surrounding Darts swords drawn. When the one behind him launched and attacked.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am

CP8 Dartz studied his environment and saw the clones surround him again, but Dartz was not worried in the least. He turned around and saw one of the clones behind him was attempting an attack on Dartz but was moving far too slow to actually hit Dartz unless he just stood there and did nothing! Dartz used geppou to launch himself into the sky and out of range of the clones and the original. He looked at them smiled, "Your 1000 years to early to defeat me, I am afraid. I guess I am going to teach you a lesson by taking this battle to the next level!, if you even survive that is! Rankyaku Gaichou!!!" The Rankyaku launched was wide enough to attack the entire ship at once, and powerful enough to easily cut through steel as if it was made of paper and so fast that even Superman himself couldn't dodge! "This is the end of your reign, Captain, and not short enough it was!"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:10 pm

The Clone missed Darts. and looked up in time to get split in two by Darts attack. the attack continues and tries to push through deck and almost makes it through the first floor. At once the wound that Bones Deep had taken, healed like nothing happened. "Your a thousand years to young to destroy this ship. This ship is 100 times stronger than steel. I'm surprised that you did any damage." Said the Captain. Akemi shocked and displeased about his clone and gaining no knowledge for his death, brings out another. now there are four again. three of them throw Akemi at darts then Akemi disperses the clone and pops them out flying with him towards Darts. The two clones that get there first are dispersed in a cloud of smoke catching Darts off guard when Akemi lunges his sword to the center of darts chest and the other swings to take his head.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 pm

CP8 Leader Dartz almost gets caught off guard when Akemi's clones dispersed at the last moment revealing the real thing. However Dartz was no amateur. Just as Akemi was in striking range, he plants both his hands on Akemi's chest in a Kamehameha style, "Rokushiki Ougi : Rokuougan!" Dartz had performed one of his most powerful attacks - an ultimate Rokushiki technique that can damage an opponent internally, similar to the Reject Dial, but with its power many times greater, but the technique is considered much more powerful and effective, and can be performed without the side effect of great pain to the user. This can damage the opponent with a blast powerful enough to cause even a person that is normally immune or highly resistant to blunt damage to cough up blood and come close to death. Basically even a person with superhuman endurance far beyond that of mortal men can still die very easily from this one move. A move that can kill the immortal! "This is the end for you, little man!" The entire ship was shaking from the massive shockwave of the attack causing an Earthquake a million times stronger than a 8.0/8.0 On the Richter Scale type causing significant damage to the ship.
Back to top Go down
amalchemist

amalchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Back on the marine ship Larry and Isabella continue there fight. With about 35 marines left on the ship Issabella starts to Sing Sorrow making all the marines loose hope and jump off the ship with Larry about to follow them. Isabella grabs Larry and hold him close stoping him from jumping off until her song is over. with no more marines left on the ship, Larry and Isabella return to Bones Deep and stands beside the Captain. "So would you Join our crew....um" the Captain asks not sure of her name.
"Its Isabella and yes i would love to join your crew," Replies Isabella.
"Great. Now lets watch this fight."
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:53 pm

(Only two of the clones were dispersed leaving one clone and Akemi)

Akemi thinking quickly Disperses the clone about to be hit. leaving the attack to blow a huge whole in the deck. but at once the whole started to close up. Next popping out three new clones. sword drawn they all attack Darts simultaneously. "My mind moves to fast for you to hit us." The Clones said to Darts.

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 pm

((Dartz was aiming for the real Akemi, not a clone(s) and dont forget the immense power of the shockwave))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 pm

(He gives off no indication which one is the real one when he disperses the clones. all he has to do is will the clone to disperse, and to pop out.)

(and i added the effect of the shock damage)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:57 pm

CP8 Leader Dartz suddenly had an idea! Dartz faked him getting hit by the attacks while actually dodging them by less than a milimeter! Dartz Collapsed facedown onto the ship floor and did not move a muscle. [i]Perfect Strategy that I came up, these guys will think that they beat me and knocked me out and then they will take me prisoner and the moment their guard is down, their finished!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:20 pm

After getting hit by all four of the clones he lie motionless on the Deck. "Captain what should we do with him, I didn't think he would lose that easy."
"don't worry he's not getting up" Akemi looked back down at Darts and seen that the ship has him completely held down a bone wrapped around each wrist, elbow, shoulder, Chest, neck, head, waist, knee, and ankle. "We move out now to the grand line. Akemi point the direction." Akemi pointed east. At once the ship started sailing in the wind. "Darts you have an option. 1. we leave you here on land in the help of the government. or we could drop you in ocean in the grand line." finished the captain.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm

CP8 Leader Dartz, "Or option 3: I could have you and your crew, ship and all be annihalated off the face off the planet? Which do you prefer" Dartz chuckled when he said this. My plan is working! I got them right where I want them!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 pm

"Option Two it is then. "Bone Coffin"" At that point the bones completely wrapped him. Only leaving two holes to breath. once wrapped Bones picked up the coffin "Lets see if the ship can launch him to the grand line.." at that point a large cannon made of bones raised from below pointing in front. The ship loaded Darts to the cannon. "FIRE" at once the cannon fired sending Bone Coffin Darts flying out of site. "Well see you there Darts" shouted the captain. "Akemi Food. Tonight we celebrate. We have two new members and an ass load of cash."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 am

CP8 Leader Dartz was flying in a bone coffiin. Darn! I was thrown off the ship! I was hoping they would keep me as a prisoner! Time for plan B! Buster Call! Dartz used his immense strength to reach the Golden Den Den Mushi in his pocket and pressed the button!

Back at Marine Headquarters, the Silver Den Den Mushi was going off in a loud alarm style, all the Marines were hurrying to their stations, "Call in the nearest Vice-Admirals! The Buster Call has been summoned!" Shortly, the 5 Vice-Admirals and 10 Battleships reached Dartz's location while he was still in mid-air flying and unleashed their Incredible combined Attack power that was capable of destroying an Entire Island in a few seconds! The Immensely powerful blasts all impacted on Dartz's Bone Coffin, who at the very instant spoke, "Tekkai!" The Firepower of the National level Buster Call was too much for the Bone Coffin and it was totally annihalated. Luckily for Dartz, his Tekkai was Insanely strong since the power and effectiveness of his Tekkai and other Rokushiki abilities depended on his Dourikis Reading which was over 1,000,000 and more than enough to withstand the onslaught! ((Tekkai is not limited to the strength of Iron/Steel, its strength can be increased dramatically if the person has a high Dourikis))

CP8 Leader Dartz was free once more, He thanks the Vice-Admirals and told them that if He wasn't back in 5 minutes to come in and annihalate the Pirates responsible for this fiasco, from the face of the planet! Dartz used his Kamisori ability to fly at the speed of light toward the Pirates for Round 3! (Round 1 was against Larry who he technically beat, since the Captain made him stand down! Round 2 ended when he got sent flying, so this would be round 3!)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:34 pm

(If it's cool with you could we save round three for the grand line? I'll fight you with bones off of the ship. Plus everyone will be emencly stronger. I was kinda hopping that sense we got too new crew we would celebrate. and i knew you were going to use buster call. thats why i launched you off the ship. makes for a good story. how about we meet up again at the underwater city or above it.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:05 pm

(Oh Cool, that sounds like a great idea!)

CP8 Leader Dartz's Regular Den Den Mushi went off and he answered it, "Dartz! This is Admiral Roy Alden, I need your help! Commodore Cain D. Marko has been discovered in the Sea, he was off-line and his body was completely destroyed we sent him off to Doctor Vegapunk to see if he could restore him! I want you to investigate on who could of done this to him and bring that person to justice!" CP8 Leader Dartz replied, "I see that is serious but I am kinda busy with some Bank Robbers that killed many innocent marines!" Roy countered, "Yes that is pretty serious too, but Commodore Cain was one of our strongest, A Tier 3 Marine! Your a Tier 4 World Government Agent!" Dartz Retorted, "Ask Vice-Admiral Red Beard, he is a Tier 4 Marine!" Roy admitted, "True, he is Tier 4, and he is very strong. However he is not very bright and he is very clumsy and makes alot of mistakes. Your overall the best man for a job, will you help?" Dartz grinned, "Well when you put it like that..." Admiral smiled, "Thank you, I knew I could count on you!" Seems there is a change of plans, I guess I will have to arrest you some other time, your a very lucky crew! Dartz changed direction and he was gone...
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Celebration   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:43 pm

"All right Everyone listen up. These are your orders,First everyone will see the doctor before any of your tasks start. Navigator I wand you to plan a course that will take two months to get to the grand line. Chef i want you and Isabella to make tonights feast. You know how much you and the rest of you eat, well make triple that. Isabella this is training after being in the Kitchen with Akemi you will be quicker and your mind will react quicker. and you will get stronger. I warn you now its not an easy job, be prepared. Akemi is vicious in the kitchen. Doctor After your done treating everyone i want you to come up with a training schedule complete with foods that we can eat. Akemi Take Larry through the Ship course. Its now easy task. once you two are finished fetch me and we will train. Navigator and Doc once your done leave a copy of the report on my desk and join in on the training." Half an hour passes by and Akemi and Larry return from the course. "Were ready captain," said Akemi. Larry's panting out of breath beside him. "Good lets start" replied the captain. "First lets start with larry. Akemi pay attention to him your going to train him later dates." Larry and the captain went up to the deck. "Larry you can use any weapon. I will only fight with my fists and use joint reflexes. Begin" At once Larry Pulled two pistols and started shooting. the captain jumped into the air and landed right behind Larry. before he had time to react Bones swept out his feet and punched him hard into the deck, knocking him out. "Akemi check him and then lets start." Akemi did what he was told and then placed him in his bed. Three hours go buy and now there are three Akemi fighting the captain, When Akemi and Isabella came out and told everyone to wash up for the feast.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:14 pm

(Train hard, so that once you reach the grandline we can have our round 3! Hopefully youll become alot stronger, strong enough to go head to head with Dartz. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: The Devil Bone Pirates- Celebration 2   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 pm

After they cleaned up everyone went to the dinner table ware they saw a mound of food from all over the world. every culture you could think of. A feast worthy of Kings. "Alright everyone before we eat i want to say this too our new members welcome an make your self comfortable. If you have any questions about Akemi or myself don't hesitate to ask we will answer to the fullest of our knowledge. Now Let me properly introduce my self I am Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans the Captain of Bones Deep and the Devil Bone Pirates." spoke the captain and then looked over at Akemi. At once Akemi introduced him self. "And I am Akemi D. Motou the first commander of the Devil Bone Pirate I am the Chef Navigator and the Doctor. If you have any questions please feel free to ask." "I'm Isabella Akika I'm the Musician of The Devil Bone Pirates" "I'm Larry "Dragon Eye" Draco pleased to meat you." "Good Now that were all introduced lets eat." and like that, the celebration began. Isabella finished eating first and started to sing. She sang a song in honor of her new friends and they danced and sang and ate and drank until they could no longer stand to do any more. It was early in the morning until they finally dropped. Victorious and proud.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 am

Roger "Silver Hair" Seawalker was sailing around on his ship He really enjoyed traveling by ship if only people knew how good it felt. To have the breeze blow on your face. He suddenly saw an interesting ship in his view, It looked kind of different then any ship he has seen before. Out of curiosity he jumped out of his ship and into the other ship and entered the ship. "Anybody home!?!" He explored the ship and had not found anybody yet, "Is this a ghost ship or something? Where is everybody?"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:02 pm

As Roger looks around he notices that the ship is made out of bones. Roger than heard a voice "state you name and your business on my ship," Roger looks around for the source of the voice when his met eyes with Captain Devil Bones.

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:25 pm

((obviously its yours. Its in the morning, I believe they were still sleeping. Hopefully one of them wakes up soon.))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm

(Above post is changed to fit the story your go)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Roger was scared out of his wits when he heard the voice come out of nowhere, he jumped. He then turned around and was somewhat relieved when he saw that it was not a ghost. "Y-You scared me! My name is Roger, whats yours? Is this your ship? Why is it made of bones?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next