One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:29 pm

Kamuyamato saw the attack coming and knew he had to do something. He used, "Soru Utsusemi" Therefore the Captain's attack hit an After-Image, and the whole room was now swarming with After-Images of Kamuyamato. Also since The Dragon should be dead by now with all the damage it seems to have sustainted. Therefore Senbonzakura's blades hade now focuses their offensive into annihalating the Captain. Now that all the millions of blades are combining their powers and efforts to taking down this guy. Also their offensive capabilities are at least 20 times greater now that there is only 1 target to worry about.) "You should never have come here, Pirate. Now get comfortable, cause this will be the room where you'll be buried in."
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm

The captain getting mad now jumps into the air and slams his eight spider leg bones and fists into the ground "Bone Fissure" causing a 10 foot radius of bones to spike from the ground hitting all the after images inside that area. he then lifts up a massive slab of the ground and through it at the closest group of Kamuyamato. and starts to shoot the rest with "Finger bone Shot"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:51 pm

Kamuyamato was among the after-images being attacked by the massive slab. Fortunately for Kamuyamato, Senbonzakura focused its combined power and cut the slab into dust. The Remaining After-Images surrounded The Captain. Their goal was to distract the Captain and cut off his escape route. The Real attack was Senbonzakura from above. The goal: To cut him to shreds! "Your a fool, Captain. A very naive one at that if you seriously believed that you and your insignificant little band could successfully assasinate the king and escape in one piece! An entire legion of the navy troops are on their way! Game Over, my friend, Way Over!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 pm

O....M...G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! gohan submiting Rabolisk's post, I was right!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Trevor Grabbed the King "Its no longer safe for you here sir." "Very well" replied the king and they both mounted the dragon. before it took off the dragon let out one last burst of flames engulfing the entire room catching it on fire. then the dragon started to fly away with Trevor and the king on his back. Devil Bones seeing this "Your not getting away that easy" he pulls out a bone spear hurls it at the king. The spear goes through Trevor's Left lung and through the kings heart. With Trevor getting knocked uncontentious the dragon turns back into ink and the king and Trevor fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm

(My friend called me and asked me to post for him because his computer was having problems. If it's so much of a problem for you. I will tell him to make the post himself when his computer is fixed)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 pm

oh.... no it's fine ((why cant I stop thinking that there the same person no mater how much logic and reason stand in my way?))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:21 pm

(No, i dont mind keep the roleplay going.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Roger was able to make it back to the throne room. He sees the king slain, and the bodyguard severly injured. He also sees his Captain and Kamuyamato. Unfortunately for Captain Bones, he was too proccupied with Trevor to realize that Kamuyamato had sent Senbonzakura to try to kill him. Senbonzakura was about to hit from behind when Silver Hair zoomed in at lightning speed in front of Captain Bones and taking all the damage himself. Silver Hair recieved so much damage that he was lucky to be alive let alone standing. He was completely covered in blood and looked like he might collapse at any moment. His vision was fading. However he used the power of his Resolve to summon the last of his strength and yelled, "Kirin!!!" Silver Hair's Greatest Lightning-Based Attacked followed through and hit Kamuyamato directly before the Blades could defend him. The power of the attack was so great it caused Kamuyamato to collapse into unconciousness but he survive and the blades picked him up and carried him all the way to Marine HQ. Roger had also collapsed at the same time. The nightmare was over! At least for now...
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 pm

The Captain Grabbed Roger and took him back to the ship as fast as possible. Once they arrived the Captain took Roger to the medical room and laid him down in an empty bed. then Akemi walk over to him "Sorry Captain, There wasn't anything i could do. He was bitten over a hundred times the poison acted so fast he was dead before we got back to the ship." "F@CK" replied the captain. and he punched a whole in the bone wall witch is many times harder than steel. "Lets get out of here before we get company." and at that the ship started sailing. The captain went to his room and opened a bottle of rum and started to drink.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 pm

(Why are you killing off Amalchemist's character?)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:25 pm

(I made him for a friend of mine. but that friend stabbed me in the back.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 pm

(Was your friends name, Amalchemist?)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

(on here it was, ya)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:39 pm

(I am sorry.)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:41 pm

(no need to be)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm

(Alright. So what happens next? Roger goes off to try to kill Mara, end up at Marine HQ and comes back?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 pm

...... what hapened to him there, I couldent tell from the RP
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 pm

(Larry was poisoned by hundreds of Trevor's snakes He was dead before he got back to the ship now.)

Later that Day, Out at sea the Captain made a small boat for Larry burial at sea. with the crew around mended with bandages. He placed coins over his eyes and pushed him away. Roger Caught it on fire with a small strike of lightning and everyone watched as it burned. "This crew is new and yet you all still fight by my side. and for that i truly love you all. Larry was a brave man a strong man and when he looses his glasses a funny man. i will miss him. he died on August 25th. Every one get your drinks. This one is for Larry." the crew through up there glasses in cheers "To Larry Dragon Eye Drako" and slammed them all back. "Tonight Everyone rest up get your strength back. Next we go to the grand line." And the captain went to his room.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:07 pm

ssj3gohan007 wrote:
(Alright. So what happens next? Roger goes off to try to kill Mara, end up at Marine HQ and comes back?)

(If thats what your doing it's cool with me)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm

what did hapen to ROGER at the world gov HQ? that was what my last post was about
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 pm

(You got me Admin ????)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 pm

.... what?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm

(Thats how i reply when I don't know something.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 am

(He started invading and just before he reached Mara, Xark teamed up with him. When they found Mara. Xark decided to fight her alone and then Dartz showed up and an epic battle started. Roger was overwhelmed and knew staying was a lose-lose situation. If Xark lost, Dartz would beat up Roger and kill or arrest him. If Xark won, then he might betray Roger and try to his life energy or he would just simply kill Mara and complete Roger's goal for him. Either way there was no benefit of staying so he went back to his crew.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 1
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next