One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:46 pm

((open posting))

Dean was bord, leaning against the mast facing the helm which no one was atending to, staring at the Grand compass as the needle twiched. It had been a slow couple of weeks. Ever since geting Artik on the crew nothing had realy hapaned for them, they hadnt run in to the navy nor had they done any actual piracy lately. The port they had left had just recently disapered over the horizon when the wind had stoped, they had only ben waiting for three inutes but to Dean it felt like hours. The rest of the crew was relaxing and watching the waves go by. It was still before noon and Dean was hopeing soemthing intresting would hapan that day.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Kinrui had a short temper, and he was near exploding, he had been waiting on the deck for hours and the bordeom was destroying him, and when he got bored things went boom. "Gah! I cant take this anymore!!!" He lit a cherry bomb and chucked it as far as he could off the side of the boat. "HAHAHA! That should stir things up! Hell, it might even attract another ship if were lucky." Every one waited for the explosion, nothing. "...Oh Great! I just wasted an entire cherrie bo-" EXPLOSION SOUND!!!! A 30 ft pillar of water rose into the sky, every one stood in shock, Kinrui could only laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Tsubaki appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and beat Kinrui over the head, hard. "would you stop that you crazy idiot!" she was bored to but still hated the announce. "I outta take these things from you!" She yelled and the bombs floated up in to her hand
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:40 pm

Dean was really amused by his crew's antics, as he laughed Kinrui became enraged
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 pm

"Hey! Give em!" Kinrui shouted angrily, trying to snatch his bombs back from Tsubaki who easily kept him at bay. "Im not afraid to hit a lady! Give em back, final warning!" His threats were empty in that he was afraid to hit Tsubaki, seeing as she could easily kill him.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Maybe i would give them back if you wernt all way dicking around.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:38 pm

((Lazy post! We have a lazy poster here! We do have a posting criteria, and you didnt even use quotation marks.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 pm

((read the rules!))

Dean's laughing was getting obnoxious now, he didn't usually laugh that much but he was really board that day. "you guys need to just...." then something (other than Naoki for a change) got his attention, ships, about three or four of them all with navy flags. "you may want to give him those bombs back, we got company" He lifted himself from the wall and produced large cannonballs from his hands waiting for the right shot.

Roger, who had been asleep at the wheel, pulled out his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Kinrui looked over at the ships, he began laughing and hoping up and down. "Yes! This is the best day ever! Gimme my bombs, NEED BOMBS!" He was acting very childish, but excitment will do that to him. "Everyone get up here! Sh*ts Goin down!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:34 pm

"Here!" Tsubaki Tossed the bombs back to him. ((i dont have time to continue i have to be someware))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Soon enugh the ships were over the blue horizon, though there was really only one Dean smiled a little "show time everyone!" it was time to do what they did best

((SOPMEONE JOIN be that other ship!!! PLEASE))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:21 am

((Are there 3 ships or one ship))

"Pirates!" shouted the lookout in the crows nest. "They're flying an angry scull with crossed swords that had a rifle sight around it!" The lookout shouted after a short pause. "Gimme a spyglass!" Captain Mendar shouted. He looked through tube and spotted a familiar ship "A KNOw THAT SHIP!" He shouted with a bitter realization. "THATs THE S.S. JUSTICE! Those d@mned Zone pirates are steering her!" Mendar stalked to the Blue Rider's steering wheel. We're getting that ship back, follow her!"
A few minutes later they were beginning to come up on the S.S. no Justice. Captain Mendar had all his best men lined up for briefing. This is the crew that stole the S.S. Justice, one of OUR very own navy ships. They MUST be brought to justice, but we cannot damage the ship. Do You Understand?" "YESSIR!" They replied in unison "Alright men, Lets get him" The men's shouts could be heard from across the waters, the Blue Rider's crew was known for is fighting spirit, and Captain Mendar intended to show these lowly pirates just how strong that spirit was.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:51 am

((what crew???))

oddly enugh the ship came about! as it sailed tward them Dean stood alone near the front of the ship "I think I'll be enugh" he said as they rushed at him "bullets, swords, cannons, these things are useless here"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

((o i was just going to make one up...))

The Blue Rider pulled up along the side of the S.S. no Justice. "Up and over men!" Captain Mendar barked out commands left and right. "Drop that plank!" "Steady that cannon, but DON'T SHOOT!" "Grab those swords!" His meat shield marines were zealously crawling over to the other ship, prepared to attack, and even die, in the name of justice.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 am

Dean was like an unruly teenager "dont fire? who do you think I am?" he said standing there with his hands in his pockets waiting for them
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:25 am

The first marine made it up to dean "I'm gunna gut you!" he shoued with glee, thrusting at Deans stomach with his dagger.
Captain Mendar stomped across one of the planks. He was a big man, deep voice, large belly, muscular arms, double chin. His feet thundered across the deck towards Dean. He pulled a large hammer, about half the size of him, out of a sling on his back and hefted it between his hands. The hammer has one flat side, and the other side was covered in spikes. He laughed and he marched towards Dean, twirling the hammer above his head.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:29 am

There was silance as the man was unshaken by both blows then he lauged, first slowly then arrogently loudly "is thats the BEST you can do?" suddenly chains wraped out around both men and lifted them high up in to the air "I'm a Metal man GET IT?" he said driving the cains farward aiming to knock the men's heads togeather
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 am

((there was only one blow, Mendar is still halfway across the deck... but ill just assume another marine was near by))

The two men's head collided, one suffered a depressed skull fracture, the other was limply rendered unconscious, probably with a fairly bad concussion. The other marines around Dean hesitated for a moment, their fighting spirit temporarily dulled. But then the fervor grew once again and they went to continue their attack. "HALT!" came a deep booming voice. The men stopped and turned. Their captain came lumbering up to the pirate. "Ill take care of him, you guys go secure the ship" Many murmurs of praise to the captain could be heard as the group dispersed. "That chain trick was pretty nifty back there. How would you like to try that on me?" Mendar said with a thin smile. He lay his Hammer over his shoulder, keeping it balanced with his right hand and held his left out to the side, "Go Ahead"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 am

Dean droped them on the deck "nah theres only one of you" he held out his arms as a iron ball formed on his chest and blades from his wrists "my crew can handle yours" he siad as he fired the cannonbal with the blades on wires ajasent to it
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 am

Mendar took his hammer and placed it infront of the blades and wires. They simply bounced off its hard surface. As for the cannon ball, Mendar let it strike him in the stomach. The force of the ball was absorbed by his stomach fat, and Mendar did not move an inch backwards. He winced a little from the attack, but seemed to be fine. "Thats a pretty strong shot you have, how about you test it against mine?" Mendar swung his hammer, flat side first, towards dean. The hammer was as big as deans torso, and was aimed at his left shoulder. "Megaton Swing!" Mendar called out.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:48 am

Dean arched his hand at the Hammer as it pushed him back a little, he was straining himself but grining "I've got this hammer now! Tetsu tetsu no.... shatter!" if the hammer was metal it would now shatter in to many small pieces
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 pm

((Seastone =P))

Dean's DF powers were negated and he took the brunt of the attack on his arm. The hammer had been infused with seastone. For any normal human this would shatter their arm and send them flying off the deck.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm

((sea stone dise bit BURN DF users, just nagates there power))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:25 pm

((brunt as in full force of the attack i think he meant, mind if i join in as a marine as well? could be fun...))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

((Woah, I've been missin out, and sure join in as you please Orphan_Smasher!))
Kinrui had bhad brought about an old enemy, the Navy. Needless to say, he was quite proud of himself, but now was not the time for that. "Orders Captain?" Kinrui shouted to Dean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next