One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego

Go down 
+2
nikz200
inyuyasha47
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:54 am

"Excuse me, do you have fire ? Maaaaha~!" Ginji has jumped on Anubis ship's edge out of the blue "My lighter broke, lovely- but so cruelty !"
Suigo hits his forehead with his hand "Are you a moron ?!" He screams at some distance, obviously angry. (consider that a comic relief too lol)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:03 am

Anubis looks curiously "please leave our ship at once, we are currently having a meeting...."

Satoshi is in stillness
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 am

Ryan sees the man lands of the ship and looked at him confused at what he was wearing and the way he looked for the first time in his life Ryan was speachless
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 am

Suigo happens to see Satoshi "This feels odd, I feel like I know him (it has nothin to do with the battle lol)." he thinks to himself.

Ginji comments on we cant be always serious and must break a smile sometimes, he then sees that "Oh, lovely, my lighter is working!" and jumps off.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:44 am

mark: "ok now introduce yourself man so we can get to know you better"

jack: "yeah tell them who you are"

Last edited by inyuyasha47 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 am

second to introduce themselves was harry "hi my name is harry and am one of the best engineers around"

he stared at the ship thinking of things he could upgrade and fix on the ship.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 am

(so..... which one of you are harry?)
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 am

(sorry i asked him to post for me but i forgot and posted it again)
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 am

mark: "we finally have a engineer how awesome now you won't have to fix the ship sotashi isn't that great"

jack: "so are we going to try to find more people or are we ok now captain"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 am

harry begins to look around and then he remembers "oh no i forgot about my friend derek he was right behind me in the market can we go and find him".

harry starts to get nervous "i hope he hasen't got into any trouble his fruit is one even i wouldn't want to face" that is when harry hears a sound off in town.

harry: "oh no i knew it"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:28 am

A very big ship enters the port and stops around 300 feet away from the events. It is a pirate ship with a black X-crossed Skull as a flag.

"There he is." Suigo calmly states. "Lets go."
"Lovely, the big day has arrived Maaaha~!" Ginji responds and follows.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 am

Anubis now sees that all of them are here, "Very good , im sure you all want to know whats inside the folder i carry..."
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:12 pm

mark: "captain before we begin let me go get harrys friend i'll take just a minute"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Anubis sighed "ok fine, be quick about it..." Anubis began sipping tea while waiting.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Ryan stands up and looks around " Yo, Captain im gonna go for a walk around the port send your bird for me when that guy gets back" Ryan then begins walking towards one the the big ships he sees in the distance.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Anubis waves "Very well, try not to cause to much trouble , AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA" Anubis then sighed, there was some very important information in the folder he had just received, he began reading through it with great interest.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 pm

mark runs toward the sound of the blast that had occured in the town square
but instead of a man mark found a giant hairy spider.

mark: "are you harrys friend"

the giant spider began to shrink and transform back into a human
before marks very eys this is the first time mark had meet someone
who ate a zoan type devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:18 pm

((inuyasha, you are not supposed to use characters others created without permission, so dont do that please?))
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:20 pm

(sorry nikz won't happen again)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Dude notices that the ship some distance away has Anubis on board "Oi captain, check it out, its our ol' "friend". "
" Shall we crush them ?" Sabres comments with a grin on his face.
Wally however doesnt care "Nope, we will deal with them when the time comes, and the time hasnt come yet Weee-hahahaha! In the meantime ..."
Wally locks eyes with Suigo and Ginji.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm

mark: i am a friend of your friend harry he told me to find you
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 pm

derek: "yes i am the man you are looking for harry must be worried sick i told him i'd be right back"

derek jumps off the building he was hanging from on his spider web he had created "so where is harry anyway i want him to know i'm ok".
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:28 pm

mark: "he is on our ship right now he is a part of our crew now and he wants you to join us too"

mark starts to think of what the captain was waiting to tell them so he told derek "so if you can follow me i will show you where your friend is come on".

mark starts to run back to ship so he can hear the news.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm

derek follows behind mark as they quickly make their way to the ship that mark had mentioned earlier

derek: "so what is the captain of your crew like"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm

((lol, its all good strawhat, just try not to do it thats all))

Anubis watches the other ship pull into harbor but doesnt panic, of course he knew who they were but he was not going to engage Wally and the kuroujuuji pirates here of all places. Satoshi panicked but Anubis gestured to him telling him to calm down, more important than all that he needed to brief his crew now, Anubis told his pet hawk to go and call Ryan, the hawk flew towards Ryans location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next