One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego

Go down 
+2
nikz200
inyuyasha47
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:48 am

Anubis laughs out loud "HAHAHAHAHAHAAH, you fools are all dead , Absorb...."

Some of the sand clear and the Anubis pirate ship is right next to the Marine ship, Anubis's hand on the ship and the ship begins turning into sand and crumbling, Satoshi standing on guard just in case, he shouts to the crew "EVERYONE, PROTECT THE SHIP AND THE CAPTAIN!!" Anubis turns around to see the other ships "Now, Desert GRANDE SPADA!!!" A giant sand blade cuts through the other ship with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:57 am

Jordan stops in his tracks realizing there is nothing he can do, all he could do was look at the chaos Anibus caused out at sea. Jordan watches as the ship get farther farther and farther away Jordan yells at the top of his lungs" Anubis i promise you and your crew wont get away with what you did here today, YOUR HEAD WILL BE MINE"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:09 am

mark turns in ow at what had just happened and says to anubis, "captain that was awesome i know we will become a great and powerful crew like no one has ever seen".

mark then walks off to begin to prepare a victory feast for their victory against the marines.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:22 am

Anubis laughs louder "No marine shall ever stop us, no man will ever stand in our way, we will become feared on this road of blood we have embarked on!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAEHHAHAHA"

Satoshi now made sure the ship was still in order , He looks over to Derek, "I was hoping you could deal with this injury i had earleir."
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:10 am

derek walks over to satoshi "of course let me take a look at that".

derek examines the wound and brings out his medical supplies he asks "where and how did you get this injury" to get to the problem.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Jordan frustrated with his loss to Prince Anubis,he grows angrier and angrier while standing there looking out at the sea a marine runs up to him " Sir one of our ships wasn't destroyed in the attack" Jordan then looks at the lone ship " Good have it ready for me to go when i get back and all available marines ready to sail"
"Yes Sir"
Jordan then walks over to an old shack he walks threw a door where an old guy in a marine uniform was sitting Jordan then sits beside him and begins to speak
" ill take you up on your offer old man"
The old man smiles and begins to speak in a deep rusty voice " i knew you would come back" He then signals one of his man with a hand sign and the guy walks in with a treasure chest, he brings the chest over to the table and drops it down.
Jordan then pulls out a huge bag of Belli " this better be worth it"
The old man talks again this is " this devil fruit is extremely dangerous it nothing but destruction its called the Flare-Flare Fruit "
Jordan quickly eats the fruit and gets up and walks out the shack, he then makes a small fire ball in his hand " With this new power nothing will stop me, look out Anibus here i come" Jordan then makes it back to his ship " Sir we have 300 men ready to set sail under your command"
"Excellent lets set sail" Jordan smiles excitedly "Head north behind the Anubis Pirates" .................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5