One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Empty
PostSubject: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Title pretty much says it. I believe that Zoro, out of all the crew, is gonna awaken Haki. He is practically the 1st mate, even though its not stated so, and the 2nd strongest in the crew, many people mistake him as the real captain cause of his powers, and so on.
Opinions on that ?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:09 pm

maybe were actualy going to get a definition of haki I can use
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Btw does anyone think that Mantra is just a form of Haki ?
And what exactly did you meant above, Admin-sama ? I mean, the definition thing you said.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm

the defninition we have is not specific enugh to use in an RP, this is why we dont alow it
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah, all we know about haki so far is that it nulls logia powers (possibly all DF powers), and allows you to intimidate stuff to an extreme level.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Dont forget that it can also work like Mantra. Boa's sister could predict her opponent's movements.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Quote :
Btw does anyone think that Mantra is just a form of Haki ?

If haki were mantra, I don't think Enel would have been so convinced that noone in the world was capable of defeatibng him because his powers. He was like "you are the only one who'd ever be capable of beting me, rubber boy" or something like that.
If he knew about haki and that, he wouldn't have been so sure. Unless he used it without knowing what else it could do...?

IDK, Im just ranting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I just compare Mantra with Boa's sister ability. After all, Enel's fruit was supposedly amplifying his Mantra, I think he states it at some point. It is possible that its a form of Haki. But those are all just guesses, untill Oda confirms any relationship between those 2, no one knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 am

Except me. I know. I know the answer to all your questions.
But I'm not going to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 am

>.>
Ok .... Oda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:12 pm

haki is willpower and can knockout people with less willpower can be used as mantra and gives the "power" to null logia and gives stronger attacks dada
if i remeber right haki means ambition and is a mysterious conceptual force that only a few characters can use. It appears to be an ability of sorts that channels one's Spirit to intimidate opponentsWhen first seen, it was used to invoke fear into Lord of the Coast, causing it to flee in terror. Although, Haki can be used for both offense and defense in combat. Emitting it directly to someone can destabilize an opponent; and animals seem to be more susceptible to its effects than average people. The noted most powerful usage seen so far is the ability to knock out someone else or a large group] While inexperienced users are restricted to intimidating one being or blindly knocking out any with weak wills around them, those with more expertise can focus Haki into physical attacks or even pick out individuals in a large group to knock out. A user can also predict an opponent's moves before they get hit, this works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do (manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye) and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real, this is however useless if the user is too slow to avoid the hit. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless whether there are ambient murderous intents or not, as demonstrated by sandersonia during her fight with Luffy. Although debatable as of the moment, it has been implied that this ability is somewhat similar to mantra. It also should be noted that when experienced people use it they can nullify the users abilities this mostly shown on Logia fruit users, as such when Silvers Rayleigh deflected an attack from Kizaru. It can also be noted that it notably powers up a person's attack, as seen with the Kuja when they shot normal arrows at Luffy but made explosions on impact
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Thats from wiki right ? xD
I remember once that some1 used some stuff from wiki about Marco to support an idea, funny thing was that I wrote the stuff at his wiki xD
Anyway back to subject, I think that Zoro must gain haki also cause he has a very "strong" goal, like Luffy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:25 pm

no its not [lie!]
yes it is
isnt that a clear definition??
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Of course, just like Logia Intangibility, Haki could be modeled to this board's tastes and given exact parameters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 am

Guest wrote:
haki is willpower and can knockout people with less willpower can be used as mantra and gives the "power" to null logia and gives stronger attacks dada
if i remeber right haki means ambition and is a mysterious conceptual force that only a few characters can use. It appears to be an ability of sorts that channels one's Spirit to intimidate opponentsWhen first seen, it was used to invoke fear into Lord of the Coast, causing it to flee in terror. Although, Haki can be used for both offense and defense in combat. Emitting it directly to someone can destabilize an opponent; and animals seem to be more susceptible to its effects than average people. The noted most powerful usage seen so far is the ability to knock out someone else or a large group] While inexperienced users are restricted to intimidating one being or blindly knocking out any with weak wills around them, those with more expertise can focus Haki into physical attacks or even pick out individuals in a large group to knock out. A user can also predict an opponent's moves before they get hit, this works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do (manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye) and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real, this is however useless if the user is too slow to avoid the hit. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless whether there are ambient murderous intents or not, as demonstrated by sandersonia during her fight with Luffy. Although debatable as of the moment, it has been implied that this ability is somewhat similar to mantra. It also should be noted that when experienced people use it they can nullify the users abilities this mostly shown on Logia fruit users, as such when Silvers Rayleigh deflected an attack from Kizaru. It can also be noted that it notably powers up a person's attack, as seen with the Kuja when they shot normal arrows at Luffy but made explosions on impact
These are the three types of haki and the first one you descied can only be uesd by one in a million people(rare). The other two you can train yourself to use
Observation
Armament
And the raest one, the haki of the chosen one Conqueror's haki
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Honestly we all know what haki is, you just revived a thread that was created before haki was fully explored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O   Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoro is gonna have Haki ? :O
Page 1 of 1