One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki

Go down 
+8
Layman Iconoclast
Newspeak
keymaster
InTents
Gael
Maxulus
GoreFish
nikz200
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Empty
PostSubject: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 am

as the title indicates. If Akainu and Kizaru entered into a fight who would win. We assume no haki will be used here.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 am

Hard one, really.
I think it depends on luck, they're both so freaking strong.
I mean, Akainu's capable f anything, and I doubt even Kizaru could do much if hit by lava.
But then again, Kizaru's light. I mean, he's light. No getting hit. too fast.
And they're both still logia users, so they regenerate.
... Damn, I just don't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am

it would be something like Smoker vs Ace
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 am

I say Kizaru, just because I want Akainu to die for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm

actually without haki and I assume no seastone, I dont think they could harm eachother.
I mean Kizaru is light.
Hes magma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:27 pm

I give it to Kizaru. If he can turn into light he can go at the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Major Sarcasm wrote:
I give it to Kizaru. If he can turn into light he can go at the speed of light.
I'd have to agree with my bro over here. Sure magma, but light. LIGHT. It's an insolid substance that it IMPOSSIBLE to solidify and thus unable to burn. Plus it's the fastest traveling thing that exists.

Now if it was Kizaru vs someone with Black Holes, then I can see a no contest against him.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 pm

you mean Blackbeard? yes that is a possibility
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 pm

In this case, since they're not able to hit one another, it becomes an endurance contest. Akainu is younger and, as they're on the same rough level of power, likely more hale.

In all probability, they stalemate until Kizaru passes out and Red Dog takes the win by default. This is, of course, assuming that Kizaru isn't allowed to flee the fight. If he is, it's more or less impossible for him to lose, even if he can't win.

Still, they're both awesome characters. Kizaru is a creepy, sadistic old man and Akainu is just pure awesome who only gets more awesome every time we see him.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 am

The Unspeakable wrote:

Akainu is just pure awesome who only gets more awesome every time we see him.

I applaud you for that wise conclusion!
...Finally someone who doesn't hate him.....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 am

i dont hate Akainu, i think he is a diverse which is very good, i like him and his ability. but here i am wondering who would win between two awsome win admirals.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 am

Your forgteting that Akainu's lava was able to "burn" fire, another unsolid substance with the explanation that lava was hotter, that being said I'd reason that some logia "outrank" others and that kizarus lasers could therefore burn Akinu, that and the speed advantage spell out kizarus victory

All and all I find kizaru more intresting as a character than Akinu who's got a "one demensonal" personality
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:19 am

Well , you cannot predict whatever happens in the OP universe... I believe it would be a fight like Smoker's VS Ace's. Their powers were even and nothing happened at all. Anyway , it is difficult to understand as we probably won't see a battle like this in the manga...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

well as we all know that in terms of heat

fire < electrisity < lava < pure enargy (light)
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm

We're exposed to light all the time, and it doesn't sear our flesh off. "Light" is a very broad term; we've seen Kizaru blow some stuff up, but we don't know that his light is hotter than magma offhand.

Magma, however, will be at least as hot as it has to be to remain molten. While this varies depending on the stone, it will always be a very high temperature.

Light is no more or less "pure" energy than heat. Light, in fact, is represented as both a non-massive particle and a wave form, so it's probably less "pure" than heat, or internal kinetic energy, which propagates through matter but is not comprised of any elementary particle.

I again point to the issue of their age. The most likely (and speculatively reasonable) answer is that they're unable to hit eachother. The one with more stamina lasts longer and takes the win; this is probably Akainu.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

oh sorry you know the exact ages on them?

also by your logic the don from that filler ark could beat both akinu and kizaru as he manipulates heat

what differance does phisical stamina make when you have taken a form which is not a phisical body? does light get tired? Clearly not however magma cools eventualy, if anything light comes out on top yet again

also Im not sure what you see in Akinu and need I remind you that you are already on thin ice unspeakable
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:03 am

One facet of logias is that they can create unlimited amounts of their element from their bodies. No cooling down. Akainu always has a supply of more hot magma.
Without Haki though, I don't think they could touch each other. I doubt that there exists a chain of superiority between the admiral fruits. We don't know much about their physical characteristics, so I'd call it a draw simply because they couldn't even touch each other.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:28 am

Admin-sama wrote:
oh sorry you know the exact ages on them?

also by your logic the don from that filler ark could beat both akinu and kizaru as he manipulates heat

what differance does phisical stamina make when you have taken a form which is not a phisical body? does light get tired? Clearly not however magma cools eventualy, if anything light comes out on top yet again

also Im not sure what you see in Akinu and need I remind you that you are already on thin ice unspeakable

I don't see how my logic implies that a guy without logia powers and no shown canonical ability to use Haki could beat either of them.

Anyways, their ages are worn fairly clearly on their faces. When there's a lack of concrete evidence, you speculate; this entire thread is speculation. When you speculate, you use Occam's Razor: the simplest theory is probably correct. Kizaru looks older, so he probably is older. The least amount of assumptions has Akainu having more stamina than Kizaru.

In any case, while magma does cool, logias aren't limited in how much they can produce. If old magma is cooling, that's fine; here's new magma, on the way. As for whether or not they use up human endurance while in elemental form, I don't know; even if they don't, they have to shift back to human form once in a while during the fight. Even if their human endurance only wears down while in human form, it still will factor into the fight. If they both need to pop out of their elemental form for equal amounts of time to get a gauge on the battlefield before re-elementalizing, then my simplest probably endurance theory is the deciding factor and Akainu wins.

Finally, Akainu is awesome because he killed a bunch of innocent Oharans, killed Ace, and is just generally a huge, evil d-bag. I love huge, evil d-bags. He's just so badass. I guess this probably doesn't qualify as everyone's version of cool, but...

Wait, I'm on thin ice? I thought you'd said I was all forgiven for my drunken shenanigans night and that everybody is welcome here. What have I done since then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 am

I'd like to point out that Akainu actually seems very old as well, just aging in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:09 am

My opinion on this is, without using Haki or any other DF supressing method, that they would be even and no one would be able to overcome the other.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 pm

sigh I am gonna change this threads name to the akinu fan club thread... no one'll notice though
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Now now, let's all just lower the fanboyism.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 am

Hehe, sorry, it's just my opinion that the really evil, unforgivable, dastardly types don't get enough support from the fan community. Without true bastards like Sakazuki, the main cast can't shine their brightest.

Kizaru is actually pretty evil himself, though. He seems to take a lot of pleasure in toying with pirates weaker than himself, and went out of his way to eff with Luffy during their fight (i.e. calling Luffy 'slow' when he was using Gear Second) and such.

Anyhow, yeah, I suppose my theory is just that: a theory. I'm no more right or wrong than anyone here, just giving an opinion. I suppose a match up with more available canonical evidence would be easier to resolve.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 am

I agree with Speak about Kizaru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 pm

That would be a quite interesting battle, especially without haki.

First things first, if haki was used by both admirals, Kizaru would have the advantage as hes attacks are of extremely high speed. But since we are not interested on that, we shall focus on without haki power.

By watching the episodes of the Whitebeard vs Navy War Arc we can assume many things. One, it is true that Kizaru is older than Akainu, leaving less stamina for him. Examples of that statement are, Shirohige Kaizokudan aka Whitebeard in English, instead of using words like "squirt" or "brat" against Kizaru he named him "fool". Against Akainu and Aokiji who are younger admirals he used the words brat and squirt. This, leaves us the to the statement that Akainu is younger than Kizaru.

Stamina is a good thing, Akainu while hit two times by Whitebeard he was still ready to fight even more. Kizaru tried to stop Mugiwara no Luffy from running the whole bridge that revolutionary Inasuma pirate made, but he got stopped by Whitebeard and got a little bit angry.

As well as stamina, speed is weight, stated by Kizaru. This leads an equal advantage to Kizaru too. Despite his less stamina, speed is one of the most important factors in a fight.

Strenght, is coming as a third important aspect of a battle. Akainu, from his attitude, is a very easily angry person. We havent seen Kizaru getting pissed so far. That would be a really interesting thing. Akainu is stronger than Kizaru due to the fact that he tried to be stopped by BOTH 2nd and 5th Whitebeard Commanders Marco and Flower Sword Vista and still he didnt get harmed, whereas Kizaru got kicked by Marco at a decent range when they were both in the sky.

Last factor is the defence. Kizaru has an absolutely high defence due to is ability of dodging attacks while travelling in short and long distances at the speed of light. Akainu also has an extremely high defence due to the fact that magma because of its high temperature, without being hit by haki users, melts everything on its path.

To conclude, as I mentioned above it would be really interesting to see them fighting without haki use. Both are really strong because they are the elite force of the Navy Headquarters. They dont go down that easily Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki   Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akainu vs Kizaru , who would win, no haki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next