One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RIP:Morada  Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru Empty
PostSubject: RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru   RIP:Morada  Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Name:Morada (Yellow devil)

Bounty: 800 berri
Species:Cyborg,

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance: A cyborg with yellow eyes, Wears bloodstained black white clothing cuz he loves the color white Because it shows the blood very nicely. carries a huge sword on his back for show that weighs 2 tons.

History: Morada doesn't remember much of his past only that when he awoke in a factory they said he nearly died all his bones and organs crushes so they replaces them with cyborg parts. For bringing him back to life they told him that he would have to pay them 600,000 berri or they would stop his heart with a control switch.
Hardly remembering anything. He decided he would get the berri before figuring out what to do next. He Gathered a few men and started to raid villages for loot. Killing men women and children torching buildings and mutilating people. Made him feel something inside himself he felt like hes done or seen this before he was a cyborg. Slowly he grew mad with insanity. Always buying a white suit just to see blood soak into the pure whiteness of it. Going back to the lab 4 years later he gave them 300,000 berri, half of the amount ,not happy the scientist demanded he pay the rest within the rest of the year or they would kill him and use his spare parts for a toaster. Furious he stormed out of the lab.His first mate said whats wrong captain? Morada said "I ONLY HAVE A YEAR LEFT!" Captain i heard of a town with a devil fruit i think that may be your ticket to some gold. Following his First mates Advise he went to a small town in northblue they raided the town killing people with delight. Captian its over here! aww there it is he smiled. then he felt the ground tremble whats that? Morada yelled. A Gaint Appeared! With his terrifying voice he said ' Whats this here? starting a party with out me? How dare you destroy a village i was going to ravage. The giant move fast and killed all of Morada's men. "you bastard!" Morada quickly ate the Noro Noro Fruit- (Slow). After he did he realized if he held his breath he could slow down time. doing this helped him keep up with the giant unholy's speed. Even with his photon's the giant could see him move and barley gave him enough time to dodge his attacks After a fierce battle. the town being demolished and these two titan's were the only ones left standing. Unholy said You metal slowing freak! I wont forget this. and left. Morada tiered and amazed he just survived a fight with a giant left for sea to raid some more towns.

Personality:Insane, Loves to murder mutilate and steal. Hes cold almost emotionless except when he murders that makes him Really Bipolar I think the scientists messed up his emotions. He is basically a emotionless pirate
but When hes fighting hell be the following, happy as can be and everyone around him will feel pleased, or hes depressed about not knowing his past and having to pay so much berri to live, Blood lustful killing rampage cannot stop, merciful and will let you go if in a particular mood., Tormentor will mutilate your body and torture you till he get info, He is very unpredictable which makes him a hard foe to fight. you could even say he has a split personality. Very random indeed.

Ship: Just a small ship

Ship Flag: White flag with bloodstains

Devil Fruit:Noro Noro Fruit- (Slow)
type: Paramecia
effect:Slows down time for 1 turn when holding his breath

Special Abilities:
1) Noro Noro Beam ,main attack wherein he shoots a beam of noroma photons at his target, slowing it down.Depending on what was slowed down, The beam can be reflected by a mirror.( to make it fair I will only have it reduce all speed effect to a normal person speed so if there using soru it will be nullified & in addition it will make me faster like i was useing soru)

2)Right Rocket Punch, His right first shoots at an ememy and fly's back.
3)Jetpack back, he fly's
4) left machine gun, a machine gun shoots from his left hand
5)Fire Breath, shoot fire from mouth
6)yellow scanner, his eyes scan for weakness and stats

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: 2 ton sword on his back he normally never uses its mostly for show

Goals: to get 300,000 more berri to buy his life back from the scientist's and to learn of his past while killing people to feel at least somthing in his cold metal heart

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru   RIP:Morada  Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Ah. Interconnected characters. Make the personality a bit more descriptive and you have yourself a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru   RIP:Morada  Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:13 am

I added some more to him personality. I dont know what else i can add for him, he is basically a cyborg that has random different personalites while hes fighting. if u have suggestions i would appreciate them =)

And if you could approve Unholy And Hisanyaiba or check them out that would be awesome =)
thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru   RIP:Morada  Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru   RIP:Morada  Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP:Morada Killed By Nishki & Dakumaru
Page 1 of 1