One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nishki D Rock

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 am

Name: Admiral Nishki D Rock

Species:Human

Allegiance:marines

Home village: East Blue

Appearance: indian man, light brown skin color, marine cap, 6 ft tall, hazel eyes with a blaze shirt which is usually orange and black. Also a vice admiral coat and a knife on the hilt, he also has a tattoo of the marine emblem on his right arm, he also is slightly plump but not too fat

History:Nishki Gensei was born on a island in South Blue. He lived in a good family and was educated.At the age of 14 there was a pirate invasion that came and killed his family. He managed to escape barely and left South Blue on a merchant ship.He worked on the merchant ship when there was suddenly a huge battle occured. Nishki watched as the people on the merchant ship were being killed by some low level pirates. He finally snapped and picked up the butcher knife lying nearby and fought the pirates but he still lost badly. Suddenly there was a huge explosion on deck and he saw the marines enter. They were led by the current fleet admiral who was after a particular someone. the admiral didnt even have to move and defeated all the pirates. Nishki begged the admiral to train him because he was sick and tired of being weak. The admiral took him to the marine headquarters where he was trained, however Nishki had a huge appetite and ate continuously which made him remain slightly plump.He kept training and eventually met a captain who took him under his wing. When he finally became a foot soldier there was a mission where they had to stop an pirate invasion, nishki was in the front lines and was suddenly thrown into a cavern where he found the pheonix fruit. Nishki rised back up and defeated the captain of the invading pirate crew, however Nishki refused to take the credit. After that Nishki traveled around the land capturing big names in the east blue, Nishki was requested to seek a man who was suspected of being the former Pirate Kings crew member. Nishki went to the nearby island and met a swordsman. However Nishki could not fight him because his pressure was too strong for Nishki to even stand near him. Nishki tried one attack on him, but his marine sword shattered. the swordsman then gave him a sword which he kept nearby known as the blazing pheonix. Nishki retreated and returned to marine HQ empty handed, however Nishki would later capture more big name pirates and along the way met the captain again, Nishki became good friends with the captain because of their similarities, however eventually Nishki was to take part in a grand battle. Nishki made his way up the ranks and became a vice admiral. Eventually, he was given the title, however nishkis ambition is to be Admiral,, he is now one of the youngest vice admirals in history.

After years of fighting, Nishki D rock finally gained the rank of Admiral during the aftermath of a huge battle, the higher ups considering him someone who will follow orders even if he doesnt necessarily agree with them. It also was influenced by most of the marine corp. During his time as Admiral Nishki D Rock vowed to curb the threat of piracy and had regularly worked towards that goal.He began an extensive programme, bringing in shichibukai Avis D Ridley into the fold, as well as recruiting several new marines into the Navy. Nishki's popularity has now somehow gained a status of hero amongst his marine comrades and subordinates. He has also been in a romantic relationship with Talitha Blythe, which has spanned over the last 2 years into marriage. Talitha currently resides in the marine ford housing district and is on maternity leave.

Personality: A man who stands up for justice, however he also doesn't hate pirates and tries to be friends with most of them, he is kind to his underlings and respects authority, but is known to refuse unreasonable demands, has a soft spot for children . Nishki refuses to allow evil people to get away, he believes in the defeat of evil the preservation of good.
His strong sense of justice sometimes clashes with his empathy as he sometimes finds it hard to remember that not all pirates are evil. Nishki has faced loses on many sides of the fence, good marines who have died at the hands of pirates and that at times had blurred his anger and frustration. Nishki enjoys being with his surbordinates and his wife, he tries to look after them as much as he can while performing his duties that accompany his post.With Talitha being pregnant, Nishki is somewhat thrilled at the concept of being a father, considering this to be the opportunity to raise the family he never had the chance to be with.

Ship: marine ship

Devil fruit: the Pheonix fruit, allows me to turn into the legendary pheonix, meaning i can use fire attacks as well as heal myself from injury

weapon:knife

Abilities: Rokushiki 6 forms (tekkai, geppou, soru, shigan, rankyaku, Rokougan)

Strength, agility and fighting prowess gained by recent experiences

Leadership: Ever since gaining Admiral rank, Nishki has been able to command the marines under him and rally them into action, he also acts as a bastion for the other marines in times of crisis.

Special techniques
Jyugan: A heavy punch version of shigan, popularly used by Nishki as one of his signature techniques because of the amount of punching power his fist has.

Full pheonix form
Allows me to fly and attack from above, with powerful healing powers

Blazing fireworks
An attack from above, raining down fire from the wings, like javelins of blue fire

Fire wall
A wall of flame protecting the user from the wings

Blaze wave
Sends a wave of blue fire sweeping the enemies on the ground

Great flame wheel
Using the leg talons to cause a powerful and burning kick to the enemy

Grand Pheonix Barrage
While on the ground in Pheonix mode a continuous barrage of Blue fireballs bursts from the wings

Rapid pummel
Using my talons i continously smash the opponent on the head 5 times.

Close range pheonix barrage
In pheonix mode i drop down and close in my wings around the opponent and fire off attacks at close range

Shigan madara

Jyugan Madara
Jyugan version pheonix: this is when Nishki turns his arms into the wings of the pheonix and use it to rapidly punch the enemy, the flames propellng and speeding up his punches while healing his arm meaning he can punch past his limit and heal his fist back to normal multiple times.

Goal: to preserve justice and be a champion for the weak as well as to become Admiral

Last edited by nikz200 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:00 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Techniques)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 am

well we have some rules against describing characters as similar to canon, mentioning canon in history ect,

please expand your personailty and history

That fruit basicaly imposes immortality so we placed restrictions on it (see its thread)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 am

ok history got it

History:Nishki Gensei was born on a island in South Blue. He lived in a good family and was educated.At the age of 14 there was a pirate invasion that came and killed his family. He managed to escape barely and left South Blue on a merchant ship.He worked on the merchant ship when there was suddenly a huge battle occured. Nishki watched as the people on the merchant ship were being killed by some low level pirates. He finally snapped and picked up the butcher knife lying nearby and fought the pirates but he still lost badly. Suddenly there was a huge explosion on deck and he saw the marines enter. They were led by the current fleet admiral who was after a particular someone. the admiral didnt even have to move and defeated all the pirates. Nishki begged the admiral to train him because he was sick and tired of being weak. The admiral took him to the marine headquarters where he was trained, however Nishki had a huge appetite and ate continuously which made him remain slightly plump.He kept training and eventually met a captain who took him under his wing. When he finally became a foot soldier there was a mission where they had to stop an pirate invasion, nishki was in the front lines and was suddenly thrown into a cavern where he found the pheonix fruit. Nishki rised back up and defeated the captain of the invading pirate crew, however Nishki refused to take the credit. After that Nishki traveled around the land capturing big names in the east blue, Nishki was requested to seek a man who was suspected of being the former Pirate Kings crew member. Nishki went to the nearby island and met a swordsman. However Nishki could not fight him because his pressure was too strong for Nishki to even stand near him. Nishki tried one attack on him, but his marine sword shattered. the swordsman then gave him a sword which he kept nearby known as the blazing pheonix. Nishki retreated and returned to marine HQ empty handed, however Nishki would later capture more big name pirates and along the way met the captain again, Nishki became good friends with the captain because of their similarities, however eventually Nishki was to take part in a grand battle. Nishki made his way up the ranks and became a vice admiral. Eventually, he was given the title, however nishkis ambition is to be Admiral, he also recently learnt haki through the fleet admiral, he is now one of the youngest vice admirals in history

Personality: A man who stands up for justice, however he also doesnt hate pirates and tries to be friends with most of them, he is kind to his underlings and respects authority, but is known to refuse unreasonable demands, has a soft spot for children . Nishki refuses to allow evil people to get away, he believes in the defeat of evil the preservation of good

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:48 am

please eidt your first post to include that
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 am

i have edited my first post, please check?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 am

.... its the same...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 pm

its different, see the first post history and the third post history and personality, its different, or is it the devil fruit? i didnt include any canonc characters either, i took it off, and also added more detail to persnality and appearance
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 pm

well its up now... the apearance is still very short but otherwise this seems fine but you have no spechal abilities or leanred technqiues... are you sure thats okay with you?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 pm

oh hang on, for my pheonix? well i guess i can create some techniques
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 am

Admin-sama wrote:
well its up now... the apearance is still very short but otherwise this seems fine but you have no spechal abilities or leanred technqiues... are you sure thats okay with you?

Can i also have haki since im a vice admiral?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 am

we dont alow haki for anyone as there is no clear definition
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 pm

ok so now, what do you need me to change for my character to be approved please?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

no haki, longer apperance

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 pm

ok i changed my appearance and no haki, so now am i approved?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

He already approved it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

yay thanks
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:50 am

i added attacks
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:20 pm

The barrage thing....I'm going to assume people can dodge before they're taken inside when I APPROVE this.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 pm

well, i suppose they can try something to get out, but at that sort of close range ? but for me to use it, i would have to be able to get really close to the enemy and be able to put my wings around them. if they dont let me, i cant do the attack
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:01 pm

So like a guy with a gun would be hard to use it on. Very well.

I'll keep the approval.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:03 pm

it would not batter would it? i can heal myself with the pheonix flames.....
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 pm

If it goes slowly and takes alot of time, as well as if used in the middle of combat its use in the situation is a liability then it's okay with me.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:08 pm

yes it is a liability and goes slowly
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah, the approval is kept without saying.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 am

i editted for techniques, abilities and goals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nishki D Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishki D Rock   Nishki D Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishki D Rock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next