One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, um...favorite characters?

Go down 
+3
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

So, um...favorite characters? Empty
PostSubject: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Well, I might not have gotten too far in the manga but right now my favorite character is Koby.
Koby: "I'll join the navy!"
Everyone: "You do that little b@stard!"
Koby: "My name is KOBY!!!"
Everyone: "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm

in order my top three

#1 (all time favorite) Trafalgar Law! the dark doctor is just about the BEST pirate on the grand line his Room room Fruit is the coolest thing ever and you gotta love his personality (first character to have flipped the reader off) plus his HAT I mean COME ON thats the most awesome pimp hat so far

#2 Hawkeye do the words "worlds best swordsmen" mean anything to you? no seriously if anyone can be in the Shichibukai with JUST sword techniques given how unnaturally powerful the rest are (I mean hes in a team with Kuma!)

#3 Sanji GOD I want him back in the series! he's my favorite straw hat!

#4 Ben Beckman! the flat out BEST pirate in existence, has the universe ever exploded, NO, has beckman ever fired his shotgun? NO! Coincidence? I think not

#5 Apis, shes adorable and has one of very few non combat DFs that have use in them even though shes a filler character she made the list
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

1.Jango
2.Buggy
3.Brooke
4.Mr. 2
5.Kuro
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 pm

1 The den den mushi their sounds while their being called!!
2 Mr. Prince(Sanji in the arabasta arc)
3 brooke
4 kaku
5 luffy

ok I think I forgot some
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 pm

My favorites in this order are

#1, Buggy. He's whacky, chaotic, and is kind've weak, but he got so far.

#2 Usopp. No matter how afraid he is he always overcomes it. He has done a lot of things for what little he has.

#3 Captain Drake. So cool, no matter what you say.

#4 Franky. His energy is great, and he is incredibly blunt.

#5 Mr. 2. Even though he is incredibly weird he is a great friend, and saved the main character's life.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Yay! another Buggy supporter!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 pm

I didn't like him tell they broke into Impel down, but now he's just awesome. In fact, I even changed my avatar to support him!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Yeah, I noticed! It's like your a whole new member, new name, new avatar. Speaking of which, why PorcupineMan?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:42 pm

I guess I have changed. The reason why Porcupineman is because he is a super hero I created.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Neat!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah it is. He could possibly give Rasher a run for his money (although he is a superhero, you isn't really good, neutral, or evil.)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Do you have a picture and or description of Porcupine Man?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 pm

I have a description, but sometime I am gonna get my brother to make a porcupine man mark 2 (For apearance only).

Hair color: light grey
Hair style:spiked back, long in the back.
Eye color: hazle green
Eye shape: hidden
Facial features: none except he has clear skin
Build: lean muscular, about five ten
Outstanding features (natural): none
Outstanding features (unnatural): a tatoo on his left shoulder of the sun
Other information: he is in a superhero outfit hiding most of his apearance

Head: A pale orange Helmet (kind of like a biker's but it doesn't cover the tip of the nose or lips) with a pale lavender visor that covers the bridge of his nose. There are two target like black cymbols in front of where his eyes would be on the visor, and many grey spikes on the top of the back of the helmet. On the right side of the helmet where the ear would be is a headset piece that goes to the mouth. He wears a grey bandanna with no pattern to cover the rest of his face.
Upper body: An orange latex t-shirt missing the left sleeve with a grey sleeveless vest over it. On the right shoulder there is a plate with spikes on it, and on the back there is many small holes. The vest is never zipped up, but if it was there would be a black sun formed in the middle.
Lower body: Some pants made of the same material as the shirt made up of pale orange that are covered by his boots.
Feet:Bright White boots that barely do not touch his knees.
Hands: Bright white gloves that touch his elbows.
Accessories: a belt.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Buggy's new "Muggy ball" made me like him as a character again
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

PorcupineMan wrote:
Yeah it is. He could possibly give Rasher a run for his money (although he is a superhero, you isn't really good, neutral, or evil.)
I can't believe admin-sama didn't see this...
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Rasher wasn't made for power, he actualy loses fights in the seiries more often than not (in part one: 1 tie, 2 wins and 2 losses vs important characters) ut theirs no way he'd lose to a guy who can shoot needles...... I mean seriously quills vs steel...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 pm

They aren't normal quills. Why the heck would they be normal quills? They are sharper and harder, a kind of self-creation. Also, he moves at three times human speed and he is three times stronger then a human, which means he would be stronger and faster. I called them spikes, because A) spikes aren't made out of something specific (haven't thought of what it is) and B) spikes are sharp, but not blade like.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 pm

well you'll need to explain what they are, stronger sharper than EVERYTHING is a it cheap (Pokemon?)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 pm

He is stronger than a regular human, and the needles are probably a 7.0 on the Mohs scale, and sharp as an average cooking knife.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:41 pm

yeah ut their not gonna go through metal then.... ((POKEMON!??!?!))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Yes, but the impact would still hurt, plus if they were shot at him that would be crushing. Plus a seven on the mohs scale is very dangerous, although I might bump it up to an eight. (sorry, it's not letting me on)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:48 pm

you fail to understand the mechanics of Rasher's ability, he can manipulate metal as an extension of his own will and consciousness and he has metal IN him and can put it around his body as well meaning he can move himself in ways that his physiology would not normally allow (meaning no real physical limits to speak of) metal is already holding his shattered bones together ECT ((I wonder why))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Going into mechanics like this the muscles would either fight it, or the force on his muscles would rip him apart.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:54 pm

thats already happened, metal holds him together, its a strength and a weakness at the same time (in this situation a MASSIVE advantage)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: So, ummm..... favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

If his muscles ripped apart than nerve damage would be the only way he could not feel the pain, and if he felt all that pain his nerves would be flooded, meaning his responses would be slowed down. So basically, he'd need to focus 100% on moving himself. So if you are going to use science, consider that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, um...favorite characters?   So, um...favorite characters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, um...favorite characters?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next