One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How would your characters fare against some canon characters?

Go down 
+7
Redmerv
TheBlackLuffy
InTents
nikz200
Gael
Layman Iconoclast
Frog Dragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Empty
PostSubject: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 am

There's a thread like this already, but it's old and inactive and I think it would count as threadomancy.
So how would you character(s) match up to say.. luffy or Buggy? Or any other one piece char.
As to mine (well, I only have one) lets compare.
Luffy: This is a clear one. Locat is no match. For example. Locat charges using his momentous smash and Luffy either takes no damage or dodges and counterattacks which might be enough to drop Locat. Regardless. It wouldn't take much.
Miss Monday: She's way too slow. Tries to throw some punches or throw something, but despite being physically a bit stronger than Locat, she's way slower and would be dodged. Locat'd drop her after a short while of dodging her blows until rushing her with something.
Kuro: This would be more evenly matched. Probably lots of running around each other and trying to get hits on each other, but Locat has better super-speed and DF so he would come out on top.

Your chars?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 am

The last reply was in august 31 2009 so I thought it would be threadomancy but okay.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

Hm... I'll base my responses on who you chose.

Luffy: Hyu would get the crap beaten out of himself, so Hyu's no contest.
Ti'ar could possibly wrap his seastone chain around Luffy, then he might be able to win.
Ranyx might be able to beat Luffy, but since Lucci lost and he was also a Rokushiki master, I don't thin Ranyx would win.
Gael might win if he could catch Luffy in his vines.

Kuro: Hyu would probably lose again.
Ti'ar... depends if he caught Kuro by surprise. Otherwise, he'd lose.
Ranyx has Soru, so he could keep up AND beat him with Rankyaku.
Gael would have to trap Kuro and weaken him with one of his plants.

Miss Monday: Hyu would lose again.
Ti'ar could probably beat her: his seastone chain isn't just for show.
Ranyx could beat her: Soru, Geppou, and Rankyaku would be enough.
Gael would have a tough time of it. His vines could get damaged/destroyed easily, but if he got her with a gas from his plants, he could win.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 am

ill do the same, but i will pick only the best 3 characters i have

Luffy: Nishki could lose to Luffy, but using Pheonix mode i dont think so, Nishki win
Anubis, would lose to Luffy hands down, seeing how Crocodile lost to Luffy
Tiberius could beat Luffy using saints hand to negate the Df power

Kuro: Epic win for Nishki
Anubis , hmmm, basically if anyone knew the weakness of sand it would be easy to beat, but this one is close, i take a kuro win
Tiberius, Tiberius knows soru and is strong enough to beat Kuro

Miss Monday:Epic win for Nishki
Anubis, if she knows the weakness then its tough, if not, win for Anubis
Tiberius, victory over Miss Monday
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah, Im only gonna bother even comparing with Shadow, Malik, and Drake.

Luffy:
Shadow would probably lose. 'Nuff said.
It'd be tough... But Lufy would probably end uup beating Malik.
Drake could be a match for Luffy.

Kuro:
Shadow could beat his easily. 'Nuff said.
Malik would match Kuro's soru, and have claws similar to his. But with three super powered weasals and tekkai, I think he'd pwn kuro.
Drake... would win.

Miss Monday:
Shadow would beat her.
Malik would beat her.
Drake would beat her.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Well...let me get started..

Shad D. Drake: Shad wouldn't last a second against Luffy..On account Shad is a close combat fighter..and his strength is no were near Luffys..not to mention his agility..

Leon Lexus: Leon would more then likly own Luffy completely..His strength matches Red Haired Shanks...And so does his fighting style and skill..

Major Payne: Payne could PROBABLY defeat Luffy...He's near Admiral Kizaru's level..But has Fire Fist Ace's power..so he would be one tough opponent...

Gary O Daniel: Gary would demolish Luffy in numerous ways. Gary strength matches Whitebeards almost perfectly..
Even his reflexes are high, for his over sized body. His close hand combat is quiet impressive as well.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 pm

TheBlackLuffy wrote:
Well...let me get started..

Leon Lexus: Leon would more then likly own Luffy completely..His strength matches Red Haired Shanks...And so does his fighting style and skill..

Major Payne: Payne could PROBABLY defeat Luffy...He's near Admiral Kizaru's level..But has Fire Fist Ace's power..so he would be one tough opponent...

Gary O Daniel: Gary would demolish Luffy in numerous ways. Gary strength matches Whitebeards almost perfectly..
Even his reflexes are high, for his over sized body. His close hand combat is quiet impressive as well.

wasn't their a max that characters couldn't be stronger then luchi??,
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Quite right Redmerv, which essentially makes this thread pointless.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Not from what I've been told Neutral
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Most of my characters would most definitely die against most canon characters. I don't make strong characters, I make lovable characters.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:38 am

The only char , who could give luffy a bit of achallenge would be my shiibuckai, who is on the same terms with luchi, maybe even lower, but he could, give luffy a bit of a challenge, the rest of my chars would lose for sure

but black luffy if you characters are really that strong you might nerf them
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:40 am

I designed Jhonen with the intent that he's somewhere between Don Krieg and Arlong in terms of power and danger. So Luffy would stomp him, since his fighting style is entirely about blunt instrument combat. He could probably do alright against East Blue Sanji or Zoro though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 am

So there's a power limit ? (Lucci)
If that's the case, Lucci is almost at Shichibukai level in terms of powers, so its not that bad at all ... ok, here we go, I will use my 3 top chars.

Luffy:
Wally can defeat Luffy, using the Yami Yami No Mi to cancel Luffy's power.
Dude, eh, he can give him a hard time, but if Luffy goes Gear Second, Dude in gonna lose.
Sabres is at least equal to him, his brute strength is higher and he is almost as fast as Luffy, plus he wields a sword. But Luffy in Gear Second ... hmmm ... Probably in this case, Luffy will win.

Kuro:
Well, Wally and Sabres will take him out pretty easily, Dude can take him out too but in this case Kuro should give him a bit of trouble.

Miss Monday:
>_>" ... Big deal ... no comments.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would your characters fare against some canon characters?   How would your characters fare against some canon characters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would your characters fare against some canon characters?
Page 1 of 1